Dr. Phil w/George and Cindy Anthony Air Date 9/13 and 9/14 2011 Thead # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something so cold and lacking from Cindy's eyes just like Casey's.

ITA!

I saw many signs of anger coming from Cindy. She got her little digs in and the shed being locked was one of them. Of course she blames George. I have no doubt he has been used as the scapegoat for many years in that house by both women. Knocking George around is as regular as the sun coming up, imo.

She blames him totally for his on line gambling habit he had back in 2005 yet a lot of times gambling can become a substitute because the person feels alone, depressed, and cutoff or unloved by their loved ones so they turn to other things that occupy their mind. Did Cindy ever consider that it was something deeper that made him turn to that because there is no evidence that he had done it in prior years. Nope, no excuses for George or wanting to understand the 'why' it came about in the first place. George is so use to being blamed for everything that he always just accepts the total blame and holds everything inside and tries to endure and hang on. By now he has such codependency he knows nothing else. He is as addicted to Cindy as if it is bad drugs.

So of course she blamed him because he dared lock the shed up to keep his thieving daughter out. How dare George.....he is the reason she had to borrow a shovel. Poor Casey. And bad George.

I did like it when she started on that trail of lies about the neighbor and she lies with greatest of ease. She tried to say the neighbor saw Casey's vehicle in the driveway the entire hour:innocent: but George corrected her and said the neighbor actually said he did not watch Casey constantly for he was doing other things around his home. But to hear Cindy tell it the neighbor set up surveillance looking at nothing but Casey's vehicle the entire time.:innocent: Ugggh. She can spin a lie on a dime.:innocent:

So for Cindy she has built this imaginary story based on nothing but fantasy and lies (sound familiar?) and she fully expects George to get over what was done to Caylee by Casey and forget that she was tossed away like garbage. "Forget it George.......move on.":innocent:

That is NEVER going to happen and I don't wish divorce on anyone but George Anthony needs to get out of that toxic relationship that has held him captive for over 30 years. It is slowly killing him.

Just look at the two of them. Cindy looks rested and healthy..never losing weight. Not a care in the world:innocent: and George is still going through the grief of losing what was most precious to him and who did it. He seems very fragile and is just a shell of the man he was before his world was shattered beyond repair.

IMO

OBE, you hit every point I also noticed during the interview. I thank you for detailing each point.

That being said, I have to say I was almost insulted that she (CA) still thinks she can pull the wool over the eyes of the millions that have been following this case for 3 plus years but, at the same time, it's refreshing to see that GA is opening his mouth and contradicting the "spew". He's reacting with his words and body language that shows his frustration with her refusal to see Casey for who she really is. I don't feel their marriage will last because of her denial and I can see the respect between them diminishing as they go on. To be so divided on the issue of the level of responsibility of your daughter's actions in the demise of her own only child" has to be the ultimate line in the division of their relationship at some point. Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before you can what's ahead. I believe he has seen the light and she's no longer it......

The truth is coming out as I always knew it would.

DID YOU KNOW SOCIOPATHIC BEHAVIOR IS AN EPIDEMIC IN AMERICA?`

I don't know about America, but I just watched part 2 of the interview on my DVR and there's certainly an epidemic in the Anthony family!

I literally threw something at the tv when Cindy said she prayed about the verdict and knew that GOD had let KC go free because it was an accident. Because He answered her prayer, naturally.

Amy stated in her deposition that Cindy told her she believed her daughter was a sociopath. Suppose she's forgotten about that. Just one more example of her selective memory loss.

As with other posters ,I'm starting to see new meaning in some of what Cindy has said and done.
She sent George off to work ,insisted he go,then she took care of the car.

Total supposition ,but what if Cindy was actually working with Casey to get rid of George? She was angry during the split and told her mother she couldn't divorce George because he would get half of the proceeds from the house SHE paid for.

We just learned that Casey felt when George and Cindy were separated ,George said they needed to sell the house and split the profit. Casey told Cindy that George just wanted to throw her out. What if Cindy and Casey started working on a plan at that point. Maybe that was part of the reason Casey was telling Amy George had stroke and she would soon be getting the house because her parents were divorcing.She was going to use these excuses to explain why George was no longer around.
Maybe Cindy was actually a part of those google searches and that's why she has defended Casey all this time.
Something about the little digs at George that I've read in the transcripts here have me thinkin' just maybe.............................
Here is a Quote of my thoughts in response to Lera 213, on June 23rd, 2011:

Originally Posted by Lera213
"I am late to the party but I do hope that GA and CA truly do believe in their daughters guilt because they need to be vigilant. All those computer searches and the fact she was telling AH that ICA parents were going to give her the house. I do believe they would be next if ICA gets out. Even if convicted ICA could convince some idiot to do her retaliation against them.

I pray not but if I were them after she is sentenced or let out, I would move away, and change my name."

My Response:
"It would come as no surprise if she had intended to fake a home invasion and car jacking...blame it on Zenaida and friends and then say that this crew grabbed Caylee and when her parents tried to fight them off someone attacked GA & CA. If that had happened I doubt that Caylee's remains would have ever been found.

Tomorrow should be interesting especially if their is finally some light shed on the argument that ensued on June 15th. it is possible that the three did watch that video and then CA said something about Casey stealing from her own grandparents. Then that "very special" evening turned into chaos."

OBE, you hit every point I also noticed during the interview. I thank you for detailing each point.

That being said, I have to say I was almost insulted that she (CA) still thinks she can pull the wool over the eyes of the millions that have been following this case for 3 plus years but, at the same time, it's refreshing to see that GA is opening his mouth and contradicting the "spew". He's reacting with his words and body language that shows his frustration with her refusal to see Casey for who she really is. I don't feel their marriage will last because of her denial and I can see the respect between them diminishing as they go on. To be so divided on the issue of the level of responsibility of your daughter's actions in the demise of her own only child" has to be the ultimate line in the division of their relationship at some point. Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before you can what's ahead. I believe he has seen the light and she's no longer it......

The truth is coming out as I always knew it would.

Yep. Do you get the feeling, as I do, that they don't discuss it when they're alone? That they've gone all this time avoiding "the conversation", because it might indeed tear them apart?

I think GA might be staying with CA out of all this guilt that he feels. He said he blames himself for not offering to keep Caylee on the last day he saw her. How was he to know it would be her last day on earth? He states that he feels guilt over not being a good husband, good father. CA was happy to allow him to feel this guilt during the interview. Dr. Phil could probably write a book on them, after spending a day with them.

Seriously, though........Im starting to look at things a bit differently as well. hmmmm????? The only thing is the Cindy myspace posting. That throws it off abit for me.

Oh, I think Casey was pizzed at Cindy for something. In part,maybe the plan wasn't moving fast enough for Casey and on top of that,Cindy confronted her about stealing from her grandfather's account. I don't think Cindy knew Caylee was dead until they got the car or later.
Killing Caylee served several purposes for Casey,but if the original plan was to get rid of George and that led to some of the incriminating evidence ,Cindy would have to lie for Casey.

This is just a little idea that started growing reading the transcripts from Dr. Phil and some questions about how involved Cindy was.A lot of what she has done makes no sense,unless she was involved in some way. JMO

I don't know about America, but I just watched part 2 of the interview on my DVR and there's certainly an epidemic in the Anthony family!

I literally threw something at the tv when Cindy said she prayed about the verdict and knew that GOD had let KC go free because it was an accident. Because He answered her prayer, naturally.

Amy stated in her deposition that Cindy told her she believed her daughter was a sociopath. Suppose she's forgotten about that. Just one more example of her selective memory loss.

BBM - Maybe FCA inherited her ability to communicate with God through sneezes. One sneeze = guilty, two sneezes = not guilty.

IMO

Oh, I think Casey was pizzed at Cindy for something. In part,maybe the plan wasn't moving fast enough for Casey and on top of that,Cindy confronted her about stealing from her grandfather's account. I don't think Cindy knew Caylee was dead until they got the car or later.
Killing Caylee served several purposes for Casey,but if the original plan was to get rid of George and that led to some of the incriminating evidence ,Cindy would have to lie for Casey.

This is just a little idea that started growing reading the transcripts from Dr. Phil and some questions about how involved Cindy was.A lot of what she has done makes no sense,unless she was involved in some way. JMO

Oh no! Im gonna start going through docs, interviews, phone logs. I feel a november 2008 flashback of sleuthing coming on lol! :crazy:

I don't stick up for my child if he's done something wrong, and I don't protect him from the consequences. This is just as vital as providing food, shelter and love.

Aqua

AMEN to that!!!!!

Yep. Do you get the feeling, as I do, that they don't discuss it when they're alone? That they've gone all this time avoiding "the conversation", because it might indeed tear them apart?

I think GA might be staying with CA out of all this guilt that he feels. He said he blames himself for not offering to keep Caylee on the last day he saw her. How was he to know it would be her last day on earth? He states that he feels guilt over not being a good husband, good father. CA was happy to allow him to feel this guilt during the interview. Dr. Phil could probably write a book on them, after spending a day with them.
Maybe he did know that his daughter was "walking out" with Caylee because she said exactly that as she was leaving.

CA is an older version of FCA, in many ways. I could see FCA in her so strongly, the thinking on the fly, spouting and spurting cover stories. It's strange....GA bends to CA's will, CA bends to FCA's will, FCA bends to no one's will. Caylee and Lee were caught up in a weird dynamic with no real place to belong. Sick environment.

I totally get the impression that this is not a discussion that they have at all.
I don't think they will go on like this much longer. I don't think GA will be able to take it.
Also, take the pool down people. If you think your granddaughter drowned in it, take it down.

Okay, I found this on Youtube - a woman has taped the sound and tv from her home. You can see her livingroom and it is like listening to a radio on the interview. I found Day 1 up to and including Part 6. She also has day 2, but I saw that and didn't look for it. Here you go.

ALSO IMPORTANT, WHEN YOU CLICK ON IT, IT SPOOLS AND THEN SAYS ERROR, TRY LATER, BUT JUST CLICK AGAIN AND YOU WILL SEE HER LIVING ROOM AND THE GAMES BEGIN.

ALSO, WHEN THIS IS OVER JUST GO TO YOUTUBE AND PUT IN "Cindy and George Anthony The Interview day 1 part 2, etc. (same for day 2). Best I can do for you.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w1l80BNIJc&feature=related"]Cindy and George Anthony The Interview day 1 part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Well, now there's some food for thought!! I always thought KC was out to get both her parents-but maybe your premise is better!! :waitasec:

I have to leave to pick up my son from school for Occupational and Physical therapy . Been doing this for almost 10 years now ! Where did the time go? Dear God, I love that child and I'm going to do something special with him in honor of Caylee and Boots-OK one yr old grandaughter ,who just passed away after battling for her life for 5 mos.
I hope they meet my son,James . He was a big strapping black young man,just 15 yrs old,but he has a soft stop for the little ones. Huge smile and big bear hugs .

I'll check back in when we get to the waiting room. I'm anxious to hear thoughts,even why this doesn't make sense.

I swear,if we go back through the discovery it might start to fit.....or not :waitasec:

Maybe I'll have to watch Dr. Phil Monday after all.Which goes easier ,a hat or a crow? :crazy:

I totally get the impression that this is not a discussion that they have at all.
I don't think they will go on like this much longer. I don't think GA will be able to take it.
Also, take the pool down people. If you think your granddaughter drowned in it, take it down.

They know it wasnt the pool. Thats why the car is now a pile of unrecognizable metal and the second they got the remains of Caylee they cremated her. All evidence of the real crime???? eliminated!!!! all imo!

They know it wasnt the pool. Thats why the car is now a pile of unrecognizable metal and the second they got the remains of Caylee they cremated her. All evidence of the real crime???? eliminated!!!! all imo!

I have to agree with you about the car now. If one had any doubts and wanted to know as much as possible about their daughter's guilt, they would not have "killed" the car. It had to much evidence.

An excellent summary!

One of the issues I have with the Dr. Phil interview is that I don't think he followed the case closely enough to have the background to ask the right questions. Those of us who've followed the case from the beginning and have gone over every document know that Cindy was in control of that household while George deferred to Cindy.

What we've seen of Lee and what he's stated in documents and on the witness stand is very indicative of his role in the household. He must have always taken a back seat to the princess. His resentment was clearly stated on the witness stand.

While Cindy stated to Dr. Phil that she saw changes in Casey after the birth of Caylee, she wants to excuse those changes as the result of a postpartum depression (although she used the word, "schizophrenia"). In all likelihood the changes in Casey were nothing more than a tug of war between Cindy and Casey over who was going to be Caylee's mommy. This became evident as the case unfolded and at one point Cindy stated that Caylee was "our" baby, not just Casey's. If Dr. Phil knew the background of this case as we here at WS do, he'd have a field day with that. He would have questioned George and Cindy about the dynamics going on between Casey and Cindy after Caylee's birth and in the months leading up to those 31 days. Cindy only said that in the spring of 2008 she (not "we") became firmer about the money Casey needed to pay back.

I had the feeling watching that interview that if Casey picked up the phone and called Cindy and said she wanted to come home, but didn't want George there, Cindy would opt to tell George he has to leave. I also believe George would leave.

Edited to add that I wish Dr. Phil had spent some time with Kathy Belich. She would have helped him prepare a good list of questions to ask the Anthonys.

BBM - I wish there had been a little surprise when CA/GA showed up for the interview -- LDB on Phil's side to help with the facts and ask any questions Phil left out. Speaking of LDB, congrats to her, she got a promotion.

IMO

I'm watching Nancy Grace show here.....I didn't watch the Dr. Phil episodes, but saw enough to know that Cindy cannot grasp that her own daughter was capable of killing her precious Caylee. George is capable kinda. He had to throw in the part that someone else was involved, but I don't think George believes that in his heart. That was just an appeasement for mama Cindy IMO. I certainly hope this turns out to be a life lesson for parents to be aware of their youngins.....and, by the way, if Cindy has been in so-called "Therapy" with someone, she needs to find a new Therapist for help.

I agree completely. George knows Casey did this and that she acted alone. His statement about someone else possibly helping her was a buffer for Cindy. Maybe George hopes that some day Cindy will accept that Casey did this with someone's help, perhaps she might come to believe that other person did the deed with Casey powerless to stop them. I doubt Cindy will ever accept or admit that Casey acted alone. However, I think George has always known it. I give George points for actually speaking his mind to a degree because I never really exptected to hear him say some of the things he said in front of Cindy. I fully expected him to have to have split from her before he could really speak for himself. So kudos to you, George, for now entering the early stages of growing a spine.

Right. That's why, IMO, CA doesn't really believe what she says she believes. She knows Caylee didn't drown in the pool. She knows KC partied and had fun, Caylee-free, at Fusian that night. She knows what her daughter did was evil, sinister, ruthless, unhuman.

But telling herself these lies makes her feel better. She probably has to tell herself over and over again. She refuses to allow herself to dive into that very dark world that is the true death of Caylee, so she's going to keep spinning her wheels, and she may very well chase away GA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken