New Search 9/12/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q: Bones dumped recently?
A: This is going to be a recent disturbance, burial.
Q: Can we call it bones?
A: We are calling this "human remains".
Q: Is there a skull?
A: No comment.

BLM will stay on sight and head back up with police in a few moments.

BLM will authorize change of juristiction for LE to take over or BLM will do the removal of the remains.

May take several days to move the remains to a lab. Only ME will be able to determine if male or female on site or in lab.

Might be a couple of days before the remains end up at the lab.

Hopeful the remains can be connected to Susan. It is a 50/50 chance at this point.

I haven't followed this case from the very beginning, but was there any response from Josh about this statement made by his child?

The comment about the boy saying this was a rumor---only stated by a commenter in comment section of a news article very early in her missing. The person supposedly knew someone "on the investigation" and was allegedly told this. I believe it is taken "as fact" now because it grew legs of it's own. FWIW

Wow. He wouldn't just classify it as bones. He maintained it's "human remains".

Trying to figure that out myself?

What would be the difference in bones vs. human remains?

natecarlisle Nate Carlisle
Still no further indication of gender or other indications of whether remains are #SusanPowell, lieutenant says. #findSusan

On KOMO the officer said it's a 50-50 chance at this point.

Why do dogs need to confirm if people have SEEN the body?

Obviously there is a body there if they've seen it.

Did the BLM lady only look at the dirt to confirm how old it is?

I am confused...

human tissue or perhaps clothing was found as well.

As Holly pointed out earlier, they hate being specific in these types of things. "Human remains" is an easy answer that doesn't pin them down on anything specific.

Maybe he feels like human remains sounds more respectful than bones. Sounds like they will all be working very hard.

The comment about the boy saying this was a rumor---only stated by a commenter in comment section of a news article very early in her missing. The person supposedly knew someone "on the investigation" and was allegedly told this. I believe it is taken "as fact" now because it grew legs of it's own. FWIW

In one recent video I think it was posted again last week, Josh was wahing wahing about why he wouldn't talk to the LE. He said something about how they questioned his sons and "made" them say things in the beginning...I found that interesting. I'll try to find it later. It's the long uncut raw video of him.

Since they are saying the site was recently disturbed (by humans) now I'm wondering if there is any truth to Josh's most recent camping trip and if authorities were perhaps pinging his cell phone......hmmm.

KSLSharaPark Shara Park
Pic of cadaver dogs getting gps collars put on for today's search near #TopazMountain. #findsusan #SusanPowell http://yfrog.com/khdj7pij
4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply » KSLSharaPark Shara Park

Pic of today's command post near #TopazMountain. #findsusan #SusanPowell http://yfrog.com/kln7lsqj

What the heck did he mean at the end that it was 50/50 chance of being Susan?

What the heck did he mean at the end that it was 50/50 chance of being Susan?

I know, that does not even make sense as a statement. The only way it would make sense is if there were only two missing persons in all of the west...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie