New Search 9/12/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like the ME has been almost fighting to not go to the scene. Early on, I heard that ME was complaining about it being a 4 hour drive to the scene. Then I heard that they were on their way; only to hear this morning that they would be there at 10:00 this morning. Then, the next thing we hear is that the BLM archaeologist has to check the remains first. Do they NOT feel the energy level here?!

Also, I think that juristiction has played a very big role in this case. They are outside of the SLC juristiction and on BLM ground. They need to make certain that they dot their i's and cross their t's so that nothing can be questioned later.

With the way that this one is being handled; I really think that this could be Susan. I really think that they know more than they have indicated to the public; and they have a very good idea that JP has been in this very spot.

When I have been at Topaz Mntn; I had cell coverage all the way there.

The ME is being ridiculous in this case. I would have been there 4 and a half hours after I saw it on the news!

The cell coverage, I was going to point that out too.
Since we have cell coverage, that would also mean that GPS would be likely to work the whole way as well.

So... if there just so happened to be a GPS on a vehicle... LE would be able to see almost the exact place that vehicle went... remotely.
They wouldn't have to retrieve the tracking device to download the information which they have to do if the GPS loses the signal.

So if one were to go on a camping trip... and take a long drive... and LE was tracking them... they would know immediately.
They could then go do a search in that location at their next opportunity.

I'm really beginning to wonder if maybe recently JP moved body and removed "plastic wrap" for quicker decay. (sorry for the visual) I just have this feeling they were following his pings or a device was on the vehicle. This is such a remote location and area is so huge that I cannot conceive of how else they could have located these "recently disturbed <by humans> remains".

I also think that the rug was being fanned dry after being cleaned with solution to remove blood evidence. I think she was struck in the head. I think the skull will show damage.

BenWinslow Ben Winslow
URGENT: WVC Police Chief Buzz Nielsen tells @fox13now the remains are in a shallow grave, covered with dirt. #SusanPowell #findsusan #Utah

BenWinslow Ben Winslow
Chuck Cox, #SusanPowell's father, is also en route to Delta to see the search effort. Still unknown if remains are her. @fox13now #findsusan

That saying something if Chuck on his way! where josh? anyone knows?

With very little information available to the public, we can only hope that additional information is released quickly to minimize heartache to those of us who love Susan. In the meantime, we continue to hope for Susan’s safe return," the statement reads.

Oh Josh...you are so full of crap. I have the perfect girl for you down in Florida, she's a brunette, and I'm sure your dad will love her. Her name is Casey. I bet you'd get along really well with her. Both of you have deception as your number one hobbies.

Back to the real world now - I'm so hopeful. I avoided the presser this afternoon because I didn't want to get disappointed. It's so promising now, and I sure hope there are some people in Washington State squirming.

I live in CT and had been trying to find the latest news regarding the search for Susan P. and the discovery of remains.
Doh...all I needed to do was come and visit the trusty WS people. I have said it before and I will say it again...you all ROCK!
Excellent reporting, factual and compassionate. It doesn't get any better.
Thanks to all of you for helping me to stay informed.
DQ

OT is there are Zarah thread to discuss the plea today?

yes [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7127823#post7127823"]2011.09.15 EB Pleads Guilty to the Murder of Zahra - Page 4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Been checking in throughout the day and jumping back and forth from this thread to Zahra's so I apologize if this was already asked.

Someone up thread posted the remains as being "recent". If that's true, then why do you all think this is Susan?

I'm praying if it is Susan that the family will be able to finally get some sort of closure but most of all that justice will come in the not too distant future.

I pray for her children's safety and well being. I'm so afraid for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak