New Search 9/12/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Why did it take so long to read the journal and find out where this dirtbag camps?

Josh and SP had them and were just recovered in the last search by LE under the warrant.

But I still take NG with a grain of salt as well as her guests.

Signal Mtn Tn too... We have a mother of two who has been missing since April 30, 2011..Her husband has lawyered up and isn't helping either...JMHO

You are absolutely right. Prayers for Gail and Susan.

I'm actually not angry with josh, I find him to be pathetic. The reference was to the fact that he's done, stick a fork in him. Your analogy works well too. :)

Pathetic indeed. Chops to Deborah Horne for getting Josh to talk when Josh doesn't feel like, but at least she got another one of his [sadly] almost entertaining remarks out of him.

Here's an idea Josh....maybe it would have done some good (we all know better though) if you had said or done something 2 years ago when your wife oh so mysteriously disappeared. Instead of toot sweet packing up to move home with daddy.

Hope the Seattle media just stays camped there 24 hours a day, although I imagine the neighbors aren't feeling quite the same love for them.

snipped:

KIRO 7 Eyewitness News reporter Deborah Horne asked Josh Powell for a reaction to the fact that human remains were found.

“I really don't have anything to say. It doesn't do any good to say anything,” said Powell.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/29197675/detail.html

Josh and SP had them and were just recovered in the last search by LE under the warrant.

No kidding. I mean no disrespect to NG. She does a good job of getting our missing into the news and for that I am thankful.

Pathetic indeed. Chops to Deborah Horne for getting Josh to talk when Josh doesn't feel like, but at least she got another one of his [sadly] almost entertaining remarks out of him.

Here's an idea Josh....maybe it would have done some good (we all know better though) if you had said or done something 2 years ago when your wife oh so mysteriously disappeared. Instead of toot sweet packing up to move home with daddy.

Hope the Seattle media just stays camped there 24 hours a day, although I imagine the neighbors aren't feeling quite the same love for them.

snipped:

KIRO 7 Eyewitness News reporter Deborah Horne asked Josh Powell for a reaction to the fact that human remains were found.

“I really don't have anything to say. It doesn't do any good to say anything,” said Powell.

BBM
Unfreakinbelievable!!! Wow. Just wow.

JP is a weasal of the utmost degree. SP is a perverted slimeball. I so very much want those boys OUT OF THAT HOUSE! Please God.

Thanks. Why did it take so long to read the journal and find out where this dirtbag camps?

Well, all I know is NG's show has taken on a life of it's own. According to her and Jim Kirkwood of SLC, the tips were from the WA home search/journals. We have read reports that the tip did not come from the ELY or WA searches. So ??? She also states there is a body. We have heard "remains". Hope the local MSM can get the latest facts regarding this.

Here's the anthropologist information.

Joelle McCarthy, an anthropologist for the Bureau of Land Management, said Thursday she would assess the location of the remains to see whether the site is historic — meaning remains might belong to Native Americans or early settlers — or whether it's fresh enough to possibly solve the high-profile mystery of Susan Cox Powell.
It was determined that the remains were not historic, but they have yet to determine how old the remains are.

JP is a weasal of the utmost degree. SP is a perverted slimeball. I so very much want those boys OUT OF THAT HOUSE! Please God.

My hope is that they can find Chantrey to be an accessory after the fact. I don't want Josh to have the prison all to himself.

I bet Susan wanted to shower every time she brushed past him.

Thanks. I haven't followed this case that closely - when was that last search done? Was it found at SP's house? If so, could this possibly be incriminating to him as being an accomplice or withholding evidence in a criminal investigation?

I don't imagine we'll learn anything more tonight with the digging having ended for the day. They will resume their work tomorrow and pray God we bring this woman home to her family.

My other prayer is that there is evidence enough at the site to incriminate JP and even SP (if that's the case) and lock em up at the minimum.

Per NG: LE was lead to the area by writings from journals from josh and susan that were found in the raid of josh's home.

I think NG is speculating and making it sound like fact. She does this quite often.

I also saw one story that said that LE had information that JP and SP were here at one point, but not sure where I saw it now... she may be right.

Not sure, but I think it was the Desert News. Something about an email regarding the trip to someplace to hunt geodes, but got lost and wound up at Topaz Mtn. MSM says Mr Cox learned of it Wed.! Was this an email she had sent Kiirsi or one of her friends and they just now remembered or found it, because I don't think SP was up in Puyallup using their computers!!

My nerves have been wacked since the announcement of the discovery... and I now have a kid in the neighborhood blowing a whistle incessantly! Aaaaack!!

I think you must live near me...lol
(Actually I think you do :) )

So I think I understand it all now ...

• Dogs hit on an area of disturbed dirt
  • Anthropologist was called in to determine whether the area had artifacts which would indicate this could be a Native American or early settler burial site. It was determined to be "a newer burial site".
  • More cadaver dogs were called in to validate the "human remains hit"
  • Now LE can begin excavating and process the remains.
That was confusing for a while!

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...-remains-belong-to-Susan-Cox-Powell.html?pg=2

"They had gone out to look for the geobeds, which I believe are the other direction. They made a wrong turn and they ended up in this (Topaz Mountain) area," Cox said.

Merritt said the region had been on West Valley police's list of places to check off for quite awhile and they were not led here because of information collected from other recent searches in Ely, Nev., and Puyallup, Wash.

The next step is the extraction, with careful digging and collecting of forensic evidence from in and around the remains. That could take hours, according to Grey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deathangel333