AR - Michael Wyatt for trying to suck women's toes, Conway, 2011

Missizzy

Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/3-women-repor...BzdGNhdAN1cwRwdANzdG9yeXBhZ2UEdGVzdAM-;_ylv=3

3 women report toe-sucking pleas to Ark. police

"Police are trying to find out who has been trying to suck women's toes in central Arkansas. An elderly woman told Conway police that a man approached her while she was sitting outside her apartment and put her toes in his mouth. Another woman said a man asked to suck her toes in a discount store. A third woman reported something similar in a pet store...."

and

"...It's not clear if the same man is behind the incidents...."

more at link

Police wonder if it's the toe sucker of the 90's or a copycat?

There was a guy named Wyatt who kept getting busted for this and then wanted to amputate feet and suck them. WTH?

Each of the women describe thier guy differently. An older white male or an asian or latino male.

http://gawker.com/5840933/arkansas-has-a-toe+sucking-fairy-who-also-maybe-eats-toes

Definately not our toe sucker as he was arrested for brutally raping women.

Hey a fetish is one thing, but when you infringe on another persons space and safety your butt needs to be locked up.

Hey a fetish is one thing, but when you infringe on another persons space and safety your butt needs to be locked up.

Totally!! I get the whole foot fetish thing but why anyone would want a stranger's toes in their mouth is beyond me. I almost wonder if people like this get off on shocking others.

This is a 100% true story. Two of my older cousins played baseball as kids, so during the summer they lived at the ballpark. One night, my aunt was sitting there with all of the other parents, watching the game, when one of the other moms screamed bloody murder. Some man had gotten under the bleachers and put her toes in his mouth (she was wearing sandals). When she screamed, he ran off and either ran off or blended in someplace around the ballpark. It happened two or three more times that summer but the guy was never caught....this was before the time of cell phones, so the police never had much to go on. Needless to say, my aunt never wore sandals to the ballpark after that summer.

That is so creeepy, davehead. Yikes. Poor woman. I'll bet she NEVER allowed her feet to dangle again. That would scare a woman for life.

At least the guy in Arkansas is asking first.

I clicked "thanks", but I was thinking "NO THANKS!!!" Yuck!

Thankfully, he's been caught but I take issue with calling him a fairy. Fairies don't do weird stuff. I'd say he's more like a troll. And what will two misdemeanors get him? This man is frightening.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44675222/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

'Toe Suck Fairy' arrested on new charges in Arkansas
September 26, 2011

"A man known in Arkansas as the "Toe Suck Fairy" for a series of 1990s assaults directed at women's feet was charged with a new round of incidents more than a decade later, police said on Monday. Michael Robert Wyatt, 50, was arrested on Monday after two women identified him from a photo line-up as "the man who approached them in local stores commenting on their feet and asking to suck their toes..."

and

"...Wyatt was charged with two counts of misdemeanor harassment...."

and

"....In the 1990s, Wyatt pretended to be a podiatrist in order to fondle and suck a Conway woman's toes at a clothing store. He received probation, a fine and court-ordered therapy. But his probation was revoked after he was arrested in another town on similar charges. In 1991, Wyatt was convicted of making threats for telling a convenience store clerk that he wanted to cut off her feet and suck her toes while she bled to death. Wyatt was sentenced to four years in state prison. He served just over a year in prison..."

and

"...In 1999, he was arrested again, police said, after asking a woman in a northwest Arkansas Walmart if she wanted him to amputate her feet and showing her pictures of women with no feet....."

More at link

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong