Reflections on Injustice: Dan Stidham and the West Memphis Three Case

Again, I am giving a thread a bump. This interview with Judge Dan Stidham, who was one of Jessie Misskelley, Jr.'s original attorneys, is something that I believe will be helpful to "newbies" to this case.

Thank you for bumping this link. I have admired Judge Stidham and this article just adds to that admiration. I think the judge nailed it when he described Jessie's tendency to be subceptive to suggestion coupled with a desire to please authority figures. I think his so called confession should be considered a text book example of how false confessions occur.

Thank you for bumping this link. I have admired Judge Stidham and this article just adds to that admiration. I think the judge nailed it when he described Jessie's tendency to be subceptive to suggestion coupled with a desire to please authority figures. I think his so called confession should be considered a text book example of how false confessions occur.

The Little Rock attorney for Jessie, Rosenweig, said much the same thing as Stidham about Jessie's susceptibility and suggestibility in the Q & A from the Clinton School, too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back