Dr. Phil w/George and Cindy Anthony Air Date 9/13 and 9/14 2011 Thead # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always thought that all of those calls were her desperate attempt to get someone to babysit so she could have that "special" date with TL. One of those many calls was to Jessie G, too. When she realized that she was stuck with Caylee, I believe she snapped, raged on Caylee and killed her...

I believe that computer guy who says he saw them at the box store and that little Caylee was many feet behind the felon as she exited the automatic doors.

Those calls were to see who was home and to make sure that George was gone and Cindy was gone and still at work. She was going to kill Caylee and needed the garage to transfer her to the trunk after she sealed her mouth with tape. What is the matter with everyone.

Remember she got very sure of herself about going home after a while and that is when she later ran into George and they got into the gas can fight.

I mean we learned all of this at trial. This is the reason the world is in shock over the outcome because KC intentionally killed Caylee and drove around with her for some two to three days until the stench was too much.

I have watched and read criminal cases for the past three decades. NEVER have I seen such a sleazy OS as was in the Anthony case.

Never have I seen a grandfather accused of molesting his murder defendant daughter AND throwing away his granddaughter's body.

George was double whammied because the DT knew he was not going to lay down for the twisted defense. Baez could not let him come in there as a grieving grandfather like he really was. He had to make him 'appear' to be this vile wicked person. Far better to sacrifice George who had been a pain in the DTs side from the get go rather than the true killer of Caylee.

IMO, most people want to believe the worst in people. It is far more titillating to believe something sinister than the actual truth.

How could this not be a shock to George. Yes he was advised by Jeff Ashton that they were going to make him the fall guy but never in his wildest imagination did he think Baez would get down in the gutter to do it,imo.

IMO
Come to think of it...George had to have know something...he did write that letter to Casey in jail. When was that?

Come to think of it...George had to have know something...he did write that letter to Casey in jail. When was that?

That was right after the letters came out and Cheney called him in and said we have to ask you these questions. He knew, but I do not think he knew that they were going to say George found her in the pool. That was made up later by KC to implicate George. After they implicated George, Cindy called off the investigation because they told her KC says Caylee drowned on June 16th and George found her. She knew then that KC did this thing. She knew it.

Does anyone remember how the felon sneered at GA's tears when he was talking about his suicide attempt? She mouthed something very close to "you/he should have" in re: to his dying...and just wanting to be with Caylee.

JUST MHO:
If GA had died the felon & her defense team would have said that GA was entirely responsible for every aspect of Caylee's death and disposal. He would not have been there to dispute any of it. It is MHO that the felon intended to implicate GA from MINUTE ONE! That is why she left the duct tape in the house and it wouldn't surprise me if she put it in a crate with the flyers that her father was meant to go out and post. She wanted his fingerprints on the duct tape just in case Caylee was found. JMO, IMO, JMHO, etc, etc, etc
Well, we know she was a big fan of CSI so maybe.

You're right, the SA had no logical reason to go after GA. But they sure as hell did and the jurors bought what the SA sold. That wasn't logical for the jurors. A case of murder and lies and a killer was set free.

What happened to the justice system in the US?
imo

The SA did not go after George. It was the defense that kept putting him on the stand. Never did I see the SA campaign after George. It was the defense that put him out there again and again. The SA tried to work with George. Their focus was on Casey, not her parents, at least not until Cindy started lying. All IMO as I recall.

I've always thought that all of those calls were her desperate attempt to get someone to babysit so she could have that "special" date with TL. One of those many calls was to Jessie G, too. When she realized that she was stuck with Caylee, I believe she snapped, raged on Caylee and killed her...

I believe that computer guy who says he saw them at the box store and that little Caylee was many feet behind the felon as she exited the automatic doors.

But IIRC, she had already told George that she and Caylee were 'staying at Zanny's ' that night. So I think she already knew what was going to happen next.

Those calls were to see who was home and to make sure that George was gone and Cindy was gone and still at work. She was going to kill Caylee and needed the garage to transfer her to the trunk after she sealed her mouth with tape. What is the matter with everyone.

Remember she got very sure of herself about going home after a while and that is when she later ran into George and they got into the gas can fight.

I mean we learned all of this at trial. This is the reason the world is in shock over the outcome because KC intentionally killed Caylee and drove around with her for some two to three days until the stench was too much.

Not what I said. The cell phone pings show that the felon was driving up and down the main drag before the phone went silent and during and after the flurry of calls. She did go home to get ready to go out and at some point likely snapped and raged on Caylee. Whether she smothered her, drowned her or chloroformed her we don't know. But we do know that at some point, after Caylee started to decompose, that she was in the trunk of that car. What we don't know is whether she died in the trunk or was put in there already dead. For all we know, the felon strangled Caylee in the car seat and drove back to the house to wrap her up. Caylee's hyoid bone was never found.

Not what I said. The cell phone pings show that the felon was driving up and down the main drag before the phone went silent and during and after the flurry of calls. She did go home to get ready to go out and at some point likely snapped and raged on Caylee. Whether she smothered her, drowned her or chloroformed her we don't know. But we do know that at some point, after Caylee started to decompose, that she was in the trunk of that car. What we don't know is whether she died in the trunk or was put in there already dead. For all we know, the felon strangled Caylee in the car seat and drove back to the house to wrap her up. Caylee's hyoid bone was never found.

Well, let me rephrase, I KNOW that three pieces of tape were placed over Caylee's mouth and it stopped her from breathing if she were still alive. It is intentional in my opinion. And pretty much everyone else's who is outraged at her getting off. The cell phone pings also put her in the area of her home. She went home around 3:30 or 4 that afternoon.

But IIRC, she had already told George that she and Caylee were 'staying at Zanny's ' that night. So I think she already knew what was going to happen next.

She did know. She had every intention of killing her that afternoon, like it was an errand - in the light of day. No problem. Not to say she was not nervous though because she obviiously spilled a great deal of the chloroform in the trunk of that car. No doubt about that.

I'm sure it wasn't the first time that the felon contemplated killing Caylee. I, too, believe she premeditated it but I think she didn't plan the actual date. I believe she researched all those methods of killing and stored the info for a rainy day. BUT, I think that day came sooner than she had planned and came out of rage toward her mother and her father...for backing her into a corner...in her mind...and sticking her with this kid. That day and after the previous night I believe it all came to a head. maybe she had second thoughts or maybe she did just wonder around with Caylee until she knew the coast was clear and GA and CA were both at work.

We honestly don't know whether she had already decided by the time she told the parents that Caylee would stay at Zanny's or if she felt backed into a corner and snapped. It would still be premeditated because she drove home with Caylee and she had already researched methods.

Does anyone remember how the felon sneered at GA's tears when he was talking about his suicide attempt? She mouthed something very close to "you/he should have" in re: to his dying...and just wanting to be with Caylee.

JUST MHO:
If GA had died the felon & her defense team would have said that GA was entirely responsible for every aspect of Caylee's death and disposal. He would not have been there to dispute any of it. It is MHO that the felon intended to implicate GA from MINUTE ONE! That is why she left the duct tape in the house and it wouldn't surprise me if she put it in a crate with the flyers that her father was meant to go out and post. She wanted his fingerprints on the duct tape just in case Caylee was found. JMO, IMO, JMHO, etc, etc, etc

I totally agree and I posted similar theories in the past. I think she put that tape back at home on purpose, and she also tried to implicate her dad by doing the following:

-she told TL that her Dad picked up the car from Amscot

-she told friends that her Dad was responsible for the car's smell because he must have run into a dead animal after he used her car.

-she wrote that molestation claim in the jailhouse letters

-she was probably the one who put the tape on the gas cans

-she was probably the one who left the pool ladder up for Cindy to see after work the next day

- Casey also met River Cruz's sister, who was an inmate in the same jail as Casey, BEFORE River Cruz ever met George. Pretty much of a coinky-dink that River kept going day after day to the Volunteer tent to hang out with poor lonely George. I think Casey set that friendship up herself.

I BELIEVE THAT SHE PLANNED FOR GEORGE TO BE THE PATSY FROM DAY ONE.

You have to do a search. There are not that many transcripts.

Oh, I've done lots of searches and reading without seeing it, that's why I'm asking. I've asked this multiple times on this board, and nobody ever has has an answer. It could be there somewhere, but I'm beginning to suspect it's a myth.

(For anyone not following what I'm talking about, I'm asking where exactly does TL say that he didn't want Caylee at his apartment.)

Well, let me rephrase, I KNOW that three pieces of tape were placed over Caylee's mouth and it stopped her from breathing if she were still alive. It is intentional in my opinion. And pretty much everyone else's who is outraged at her getting off. The cell phone pings also put her in the area of her home. She went home around 3:30 or 4 that afternoon.

There has always been a question as to whether the duct tape was the murder weapon or used to keep the body fluids from oozing out of her orafices. I, too, believe she killed her and premeditated it. She could have snapped and ripped those pieces of tape off and taped them over her mouth to shut Caylee up, too. This is the part only the felon knows.

Solace I feel sure she made those calls to make sure no one was coming home.

I totally agree and I posted similar theories in the past. I think she put that tape back at home on purpose, and she also tried to implicate her dad by doing the following:

-she told TL that her Dad picked up the car from Amscot

-she told friends that her Dad was responsible for the car's smell because he must have run into a dead animal after he used her car.

-she wrote that molestation claim in the jailhouse letters

-she was probably the one who put the tape on the gas cans

-she was probably the one who left the pool ladder up for Cindy to see after work the next day

- Casey also met River Cruz's sister, who was an inmate in the same jail as Casey, BEFORE River Cruz ever met George. Pretty much of a coinky-dink that River kept going day after day to the Volunteer tent to hang out with poor lonely George. I think Casey set that friendship up herself.

I BELIEVE THAT SHE PLANNED FOR GEORGE TO BE THE PATSY FROM DAY ONE.

Truthfully, I don't think KC planned that much. I think she mentioned the molestation in the letters to "FIT IN". I was molested too - that type of thing. And we all know she wanted to fit in. KC did not meet River Cruz sister in prison - she happened to be there at the same time - they did not meet. I don't believe she put the ladder up either, she did not think that far ahead - it was not going to be a drowning - it was a kidnapping if it came to that. KC intended to keep putting people off as much as possible and she planned on staying with Tony and possibly moving in with him. She also thought he might be moving away; she is so convoluted that she thought she could just keep lying and say Caylee was with her parents to her friends and with Zanny to her parents.

She only used the Zanny story because she had her back against the wall. She used the molestation to fit in. She used the drowning because Baez said you have to give me something or you are giong to prison for the rest of your freakin life and the trial was two weeks down the road. I think she waited as long as possible to come up with something as usual.

you give her too much credit. She is not that bright. She does not plan for five minutes. Her idea was to get rid of Caylee and hurt Cindy in the process as much as possible. If you watch the tape where Cindy says you have no idea how many people are looking for our Caylee, KC reacts with a large sigh and brushes her hair back as if to say - Caylee again - is that all you care about.

First, the Caylee memorial was what - two and a half years ago? I saw a man who was very conflicted and laden with guilt and completely torn..

At the trial, I believe Lee met with Baez to tell him he would argue about when and whether CA sent someone to look for Caylee's body. I think he also discussed what he could be asked. But I didn't see him as argumentative until JA made his dumb remark...and then Lee just shut down the SA. Eager? Lee wanted to be anywhere than near his sister, the SA or the Defense. IMO Lee knows his sister is guilty and I suspect that relationship is irreparable, despite whatever Cindy is spewing..

And while I'm at this - I think Baez's "messages" from FCA are complete "carp" also. That Baez invented.

I do completely agree with your assessment that Lee did not wish to be in Court at all. But if you remember Lee wasn't just questioned by JA he was also questioned by SA George. That questioning was an utter nightmare. SA George couldn't get Lee to answer even the most basic questions without having to show him his previous testimony. It was only after the state realized what type of witness Lee was going to be and that he aligned himself with the Defense, IMO, that JA stepped up to question him the second round. Lee was less than forthcoming both times he was questioned by the state. IMO he clearly didn't want to testify for the state at all and in any way. But did not need to be prodded into answering under questioning by JB.

He was blowing kisses and mouthing I love you to Casey much more recently than two years ago, much recently as in the Fyre hearings which were of March this year if I recall. I think he's almost manically in love with his sister.

Although do I think Lee is evil like Cindy and Casey, absolutely not. I just think he's under his sisters spell. Which I also give him a pass for, lots of people fell under Casey's spell over the years, including the Pineallas 12.

And I'm not knocking Lee completely. He grew up in the same diabolical and dysfunctional household as Casey did and yet he was able to not murder anyone. Lee has been able to be a productive member of society. Something which his sister adamantly refused to do. Casey simply doesn't want to work or contribute to society in any meaningful way.

I also give him a pass for being slightly messed up in terms of his rather unusual deep maniacal love for his sister. I think it would be hard pressed to grow up in that house with a mother like Cindy and a sister like Casey and not come out somewhat damaged.

I just hope that he moves far away from his mother and elects to not have any children if he chooses to resume his high fiving relationship with his murdering sister.

[/B]

Thank you for your very open and from the heart post.

Even though the case seems to be turned on it's head and flipped inside out since CA and GA did their three interviews, I wanted to say one thing.

If I was CA, I would be very afraid. I think GA is the type of guy who will one day have had enough of his wife. I fear he will buy a gun and shoot her one day soon.

I agree Logical. I wouldn't be shocked at all if George just snapped one day. I mean who the hell could blame the man.

[/B]

Thank you for your very open and from the heart post.

Even though the case seems to be turned on it's head and flipped inside out since CA and GA did their three interviews, I wanted to say one thing.

If I was CA, I would be very afraid. I think GA is the type of guy who will one day have had enough of his wife. I fear he will buy a gun and shoot her one day soon.

REALLY? I trust your judgement, as I did not follow as closely. THAT is scary! I would expect him to go after KC first though! Hopefully so much time has passed since his last gun purchase that he has healed, some. Maybe he has had therapy. Maybe he is hoping for some money of his own and he will just escape, and live on his own.

I appreciate everyone's POV. I myself am not such a good judge, and can't come to a definite conclusion about what the A's were and are thinking or will do. The only things I feel to be absolutely true are: KC killed Caylee and the entire family covered for her, in some way or another. They all are odd. They all have serious communication problems, as they can never just say what should be said... they twist and obfuscate and lie. JB will never be a respectable person.

Cindy Anthony is not the reason FCA got off. If you're going to place blame, blame it on the 12 people that made the decision to let her go.

you are correct and I personally do blame them :crazy: yet I wonder to myself if all the anthonys were 100% honest from day 31, could the outcome of trial been different? I do think it's possible.

1. the motive - the horrible fight june 15th....CA on the stand said (paraphrase) ooh we snuggled together and watched videos *giggle*

2. all that junk with GA and the gas cans....had he not been struggling to not be impeached by previous depo, it might not have come off on the stand like an insane load of insanity about GAS CANS of all things.

Oh, I've done lots of searches and reading without seeing it, that's why I'm asking. I've asked this multiple times on this board, and nobody ever has has an answer. It could be there somewhere, but I'm beginning to suspect it's a myth.

(For anyone not following what I'm talking about, I'm asking where exactly does TL say that he didn't want Caylee at his apartment.)

I cannot give you an exact link, but I believe this statement was made during an interview with Greta VS, with one of the roomates who were discussing Caylee and Casey at their apartment. I believe that the statement was made for Tony, regarding how he felt about Caylee at the party central place. I am sure it was a subject that these guys did discuss. Just not sure exactly which interview it was on. HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj