Dr. Phil w/George and Cindy Anthony Air Date 9/13 and 9/14 2011 Thead # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, let me rephrase, I KNOW that three pieces of tape were placed over Caylee's mouth and it stopped her from breathing if she were still alive. It is intentional in my opinion. And pretty much everyone else's who is outraged at her getting off. The cell phone pings also put her in the area of her home. She went home around 3:30 or 4 that afternoon.

Perhaps the three pieces of tape were meant to make sure she was dead. As in, just in case, I will make sure she doesn't come to.

The only thing we disagree on is why she made those calls. No matter what the reason, she drove home prepared to kill Caylee or with a dead or dying Caylee in the car. We just don't know when she died or exactly how.

Come to think of it...George had to have know something...he did write that letter to Casey in jail. When was that?

George Anthony wrote a long series of affectionate letters, expressing love for his daughter.

But on March 25 (2010) he wrote a terse note, explaining how he was presented with "disturbing news" by one of Casey Anthony's defense attorneys and asked two "heartbreaking questions."

"You know what two questions he asked, and I am num [sic]," George Anthony wrote.

"Why, why also destroy Lee ...
Why, why also destroy Mom ...
Why, why also destroy me, your family ...
Why, Why also destroy Caylee Marie...

After all I have tried, sacrificed, continued to love you, my Daughter, why???"

Her father's letter came about the same time jailhouse notes written by Casey Anthony herself surfaced, disclosing comments and allegations about her past.
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...ony-s-defense-team-orange-county-jail-letters

The letter:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/letters/georgetokc032510.pdf

Thats why I have pre ordered JA's book. I hope he includes some inside info, could it have been possible the SA was going to charge GA with something?

What I think is REALLY interesting is when you rewind the tape, you see these two in backwards motion, CA more than GA, look VERY deceptive!

I dont think so. Jeff seems to like George and on his FB site he said that he was happy to see that George was coming to terms with it. He didnt comment about Cindy much. So I think he will write more about Cindy.

IMO

My daughter and I have talked about the drugging Caylee issue. We think that the felon did use CA dogs to test the chloroform. We believe the felon had been drugging Caylee for awhile. Since she was used to doing this it would have been very easy for her to use the chloroform to kill. It became almost routine to her to the point she would be able to detach herself from what she was doing and kill Caylee. I never thought she had a bond with Caylee, maybe even felt she was CA's child/responsibility and jealous of the attention Caylee received from everybody.

Perhaps the three pieces of tape were meant to make sure she was dead. As in, just in case, I will make sure she doesn't come to.

The only thing we disagree on is why she made those calls. No matter what the reason, she drove home prepared to kill Caylee or with a dead or dying Caylee in the car. We just don't know when she died or exactly how.

I do think she used some type of drug to subdue Caylee. (Xanax or Chloroform) and then applied one piece of tape over her nose and one piece over her mouth and took the third piece and put it at an angle across the other two pieces to make sure they wouldnt come off and left her to die.

She may have drugged her in the past but to me that day she only used it as a tool so Caylee would not struggle when she applied the tapes.

I have always believed she meant to kill Caylee intentionally that day due to the knock down drag out fight she and Cindy had the night before that broke the camel's back.

It served two purposes. To get revenge on Cindy and get rid of a child she was never bonded to anyway, imo, and go to Tony's and anywhere else she wanted to after then.

IMO

I dont think so. Jeff seems to like George and on his FB site he said that he was happy to see that George was coming to terms with it. He didnt comment about Cindy much. So I think he will write more about Cindy.

IMO

I was wondering if there was a time where the SA considered bringing charges against GA due to evidence in their possession.
The more I think about it maybe during the meeting between JB and CA, JB told her this, that the SA was going to go after GA. This doesn't mean they were going to charge him with anything, could just mean they were going to question him harshly on the stand, take him to task over something specific.
Might not even had anything to do with the meeting. Maybe some rumor started and Mark wanted to see if GA felt there was any reason he knew why the SA would go after him. I haven't quite figured out what CA was trying to say but there was a reason she said this during the interview. She seems to enjoy making the SA the bad guys or making them look shady.

Oh, I've done lots of searches and reading without seeing it, that's why I'm asking. I've asked this multiple times on this board, and nobody ever has has an answer. It could be there somewhere, but I'm beginning to suspect it's a myth.

(For anyone not following what I'm talking about, I'm asking where exactly does TL say that he didn't want Caylee at his apartment.)

Oh gosh - I would have to go back and read Tony L.'s depo and those of his roommates. But clearly Tony was not Ricardo who thought it was okay for the three of them to be in the same bed together. Tony was fine with Caylee coming over to the pool etc. during the daytime, but he didn't think she should be around a bunch of raucous guys and girls who were drinking, smoking dope and generally being young people having fun. And he certainly didn't think she belonged there sleeping overnight. And good for him for thinking that.

My daughter and I have talked about the drugging Caylee issue. We think that the felon did use CA dogs to test the chloroform. We believe the felon had been drugging Caylee for awhile. Since she was used to doing this it would have been very easy for her to use the chloroform to kill. It became almost routine to her to the point she would be able to detach herself from what she was doing and kill Caylee. I never thought she had a bond with Caylee, maybe even felt she was CA's child/responsibility and jealous of the attention Caylee received from everybody.

Sociopaths don't have a bond with anyone but themselves. They use people but are simply empty when it comes to actually loving anyone. I'm sure she had no issues at all killing Caylee. The child was a problem to her, was beginning to speak, was the reason she couldn't have "the good life" and be free to go wherever she pleased, and was the major reason her mother was always harping at her. Easy answer - get rid of the kid - much as you or I might dispose of a chocolate bar wrapper in the garbage can - we don't need it - why keep it. IMO

I was wondering if there was a time where the SA considered bringing charges against GA due to evidence in their possession.
The more I think about it maybe during the meeting between JB and CA, JB told her this, that the SA was going to go after GA. This doesn't mean they were going to charge him with anything, could just mean they were going to question him harshly on the stand, take him to task over something specific.
Might not even had anything to do with the meeting. Maybe some rumor started and Mark wanted to see if GA felt there was any reason he knew why the SA would go after him. I haven't quite figured out what CA was trying to say but there was a reason she said this during the interview. She seems to enjoy making the SA the bad guys or making them look shady.

What evidence in their possession? If they had any evidence against George they would have had to turn it over in discovery to the defense.

I just don't think Ashton ever had any reason or intentions to go after George. If so JA sure wouldn't have been nice enough to alert him that the DT was going to use him as the main fall guy. If they were upset with George the state would have just let him dangle and be on his own.

Jeff seemed very passionate and showed righteous indignation when he point blank asked George if he had ever molested his daughter or thrown Caylee's body away in the swamp. I think JA was offended because he knew it was made up BS.

Now at one time there may have been some friction earlier on. I would think it isn't rare that family members may be reluctant to cooperate when the state is trying to convict their family member and put them on death row.

IMO

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7141953#post7141953"]Continue discussion here.[/ame]

Locking up in 5.....

JSR and oceanblueeyes, I moved your posts to the new thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304