GUILTY NE - Kerra Wilson, 8, Mitchell, 21 Sep 2011

I don't know about anyone else but I find something hinky with the school. Why would they wait until NOON to call the girls parents? I mean come on thats half the day right there. And witness did see her walking back to there.

Who are these witnesses and why is it being said for sure that she was seen at Subway?
(NG just said it too.) If they are believed (the witnesses) then the parents are NOT the last to see her.

Ugh, trying to watch NG just for this little girl, but I can't do it, hope someone else can, in the unlikely event there is anything of value said...

Have had my head in maps.

Has that school been thoroughly checked I wonder? How many students and teachers/aides are in that school?

Ugh, trying to watch NG just for this little girl, but I can't do it, hope someone else can, in the unlikely event there is anything of value said...

I'm already more confused, in any case, currently by the subway witnesses who I thought saw her after dad did.

I don't know about anyone else but I find something hinky with the school. Why would they wait until NOON to call the girls parents? I mean come on thats half the day right there. And witness did see her walking back to there.

We get an automated call at 6pm. I never really understood how that would be helpful. My hope and heart is that Kerra is found swiftly.

Just remembering the zoo every single morning when I would drop my children off to school, I can't imagine a pedophile chancing driving into this madness and either coercing a child into their vehicle OR forcing the child in. Even taking a chance to pick a child up during the early morning hours anywhere near the school seems remote. I think that it's far more likely that Kerra never arrived at school or was told by whoever dropped her off to wait for them and then doubled back to pick her up again. That way, the person could explain picking the child up if someone saw them. Right off the bat this case causes my hinky meter to fly up.

I can't believe how small that town is...only a couple of thousand. I think someone earlier in this thread said about 1,600. That's the size of the town that Lindsay Baum disappeared from. :(

The principal says the cameras don't show that Kerra ever entered the school. I guess they don't have any cameras at the drop off areas???

Listened to about 20 minutes on the way home from work. Nothing new to add
icon9.gif

ETA- Whoops, NG did mention a presser coming up soon. Anyone see that announcement somewhere else?

I find it odd that IF she was dropped off at 8 am, and the bell rings at 8:05, that she would go across the street first and sit at the Subway by herself. ???

Was she being bullied? My kids jumped out of the car to go to the playground before the bell rang. It seems sad that she would have only 5 minutes to wait and she would go across the street rather than go on the campus.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back