GUILTY NE - Kerra Wilson, 8, Mitchell, 21 Sep 2011

Does Nebraska have the Death Penalty?

I hope they do because this deserves it. I am a firm believer of the DP and always will be because of monsters like this guy. He took this child away from this earth and he should also be removed from this earth!!!! I am so freaking mad I can hardly stand it. Why does this keep happening?????

So, She NEVER made it to School, or was even dropped off?

What about all these "RELATIVES" that saw her after he dropped her off?

I came home because my internet connection is better here.

:( I don't know what to say. I was getting angry last night with the SF, knowing she hadn't been seen around the school.

I can't say here what is coming out of my mouth right now. Poor Kerra.

Does Nebraska have the Death Penalty?

I have no idea, but my boyfriend and I were discussing how we're against the death penalty last night, in light of the recent death penalty controversy in Georgia.

However, when it comes to someone cruelly sexually assaulting and murdering a little girl -- his own step-daughter!!!-- I am having second thoughts on my opinion... :(

I so hoped that the Subway story was true... This poor child must have spent her days in terror.... OMG...

wilson1.jpg

Beautiful girl... you will suffer no more angel....

I so hoped that the Subway story was true... This poor child must have spent her days in terror.... OMG...

She had to live with this for years. This didn't just start a couple of days ago.

Good Lord Forgive me for thinking the things I wish would happen to this ....

Nebraska State Patrol investigators uncovered what appeared to be the body of 8-year-old Kerra Wilson on a ranch several miles north of Mitchell.

Due to the rugged terrain, investigators are still processing the scene. An additional news conference is scheduled for 3 p.m.

http://kneb.com/index.php?more=5wiv426x

I just can stop Crying over this little one......

Why are there such monsters like this in this world..... WHY!!!!!!

They've got another breaking update: found the body on a ranch several miles north of Mitchell. ID through clothing and physical evidence, not 100% yet though. SF being charged 11am, investigators still processing scene

The search for 8-year-old Kerra Wilson has ended with the discovery of her body in a remote area of Sioux County.

In the early evening hours of Thursday investigators from the Nebraska State Patrol and the FBI were notified by a local rancher alerting them to an area that he felt needed to be examined. The area was located several miles north of Mitchell. Upon their arrival investigators located what is believed to be the body of 8-year-old Kerra Wilson.

Preliminary identification of the body was made through articles of clothing, physical characteristics and evidence found at the scene. Due to the rugged terrain and time of night investigators were unable to move the body and process the scene.

Based on the discovery of Kerra's body and the evidence at the scene, Salvador Carlos Lopez, 32, of Mitchell was arrested in the death of Kerra Wilson. At this time Lopez is being held in the Scotts Bluff County Detention Center on a charge of first-degree murder.

http://www.9news.com/rss/story.aspx?storyid=220735

Other presser still scheduled for 3pm, body found in early evening last night

Nebraska State Patrol investigators uncovered what appeared to be the body of 8-year-old Kerra Wilson on a ranch several miles north of Mitchell.

Due to the rugged terrain, investigators are still processing the scene. An additional news conference is scheduled for 3 p.m.

http://kneb.com/index.php?more=5wiv426x

Was she in Morrill, I wonder? Is that not North of Mitchell?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back