Steven Powell arrested in Washington State

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess we now know what those "private" things that SP was complaining about them taking were!

For now I will be thinking of SP as "Tom" as in "Peeping Tom."

LOL couldn't have happened to a better guy.

If this is true...that's too many just for personal use. This is sounding more like the Hailey Dunn case now. imo

I hope this works out better than that fiasco did.

I am so glad he's been arrested. He was really proud of this - you could tell by his interviews!! What a <modsnip>.

All of this is truly disgusting. I cannot fathom this horrific scene. Bless Susan and her children.

So did Steve Powell do this? What in the world happened here? I dont even want to think about it, good lord.

RIP Susan.

"I'm still thinking she left," Steve Powell told the AP in August. "Hopefully they'll be able to find her at some point. ... We don't believe she's dead."
Read more: http://rapidcityjournal.com/news/na...240-5963-86c7-0021d5798853.html#ixzz1Yn4mGcxr

I hope that for at least once in his pervy life this man is speaking the truth and Susna has been held captive somewhere. It appears IMHO that he is enough of a creep to have done this.

We're supposed to believe a religious mother of two small children willingly left said children, never to see them again? And that she's totally okay with her father, the local police, and the FBI believing she's been abducted or killed? And with her picture everywhere, she's savy enough not to be seen?

"I'm thinking she left." Totally passive on Josh's part. She's to blame for her being gone.

Josh and Steve Powell: Proof that misogyny isn't dead.

BenWinslow Ben Winslow
In a declaration, Josh Powell suggests his wife left the family or committed suicide. @fox13now #SusanPowell #findsusan #Utah
13 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

BenWinslow Ben Winslow
I've got Josh Powell's comments about his wife's disappearance. Read it here: scr.bi/n4lvRl @fox13now #findsusan #SusanPowell
16 minutes ago

We're supposed to believe a religious mother of two small children willingly left said children, never to see them again? And that she's totally okay with her father, the local police, and the FBI believing she's been abducted or killed? And with her picture everywhere, she's savy enough not to be seen?

"I'm thinking she left." Totally passive on Josh's part. She's to blame for her being gone.

Josh and Steve Powell: Proof that misogyny isn't dead.

I wouldn't be surprised if steve has had her held captive somewhere; the point I was making.

BenWinslow Ben Winslow
In a declaration, Josh Powell suggests his wife left the family or committed suicide. @fox13now #SusanPowell #findsusan #Utah
13 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

BenWinslow Ben Winslow
I've got Josh Powell's comments about his wife's disappearance. Read it here: scr.bi/n4lvRl @fox13now #findsusan #SusanPowell
16 minutes ago

Left the family = her fault
Suicide = her fault
Father in law stalking her = her fault

Heck, I'm sure at some point we will hear how the wet spot on the carpet was her fault. :sick:

All of this is truly disgusting. I cannot fathom this horrific scene. Bless Susan and her children.

Yeah, me, too. I've been reading this story for hours now and I am still so flabbergasted and disgusted, I really can't quite digest it. I never had any doubt SP was a creep. But this is just a different level.

My guess is the initial charges will not be the end of it. With that much material, and they are saying they haven't even finished reviewing the drives, there's bound to be more to come.

I wouldn't be surprised if steve has had her held captive somewhere; the point I was making.

I hear you. I'm just newer to the case and still stunned at how vehemently Josh and his father 'blame the victim'. It's disgusting to me.

"While steve isn't as much of a freak as this guy in Austria[see link] perhaps he will be a case study one day, just as the Austrian guy is now. IMHO

http://www.clubvibes.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=461147

I posted this on the charred wood thread before steve was arrested; he may just as big a freak as this other guy. Have they checked the house to make sure there are no secret areas/basement?

So did Steve Powell do this? What in the world happened here? I dont even want to think about it, good lord.

RIP Susan.

With the midnight winter camping trip 'to test the new generator' on a school night ...ooops, forgot they had school ... I have a hard time believing Josh wasn't complicit.

Now a team effort is believable to me...

I hear you. I'm just newer to the case and still stunned at how vehemently Josh and his father 'blame the victim'. It's disgusting to me.

:greetings:

Susan has been the target of their accusations all along; she deserved so much more.

With the midnight winter camping trip 'to test the new generator' on a school night ...ooops, forgot they had school ... I have a hard time believing Josh wasn't complicit.

Now a team effort is believable to me...

Agreed.

I wonder if she threatened to expose Steve. Father son duo took charge. :sick:

RIP Susan.

Given this new information, and that we hear that JP and SP spent many hours on the phone in the weeks before Susan's death, I HAVE to think that SP, at least, urged JP to get rid of Susan and maybe even provided him with the drugs that were probably in those pancakes that night (pancakes for dinner? He needed something with a batter). I highly doubt JP did the whole thing and this was never discussed with SP during those long conversations.

Plus, these types like SP are the type to (excuse me, please) j-off in front of the kids. My cousin caught her *advertiser censored*-loving husband doing that decades ago. Also, the P kids might have been molested -- and molesters (like Garrido) are control freaks. Maybe that's why most all the grown kids live with him -- he makes sure they stay QUIET.

But I wonder if a molestation accusation will be coming from somebody soon.....

Well, if this has to be in the same state as me (that alone makes me sick), he is at least where he should be. :behindbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288