Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree with you. How many "runaways" completely vanish without a trace? Eventually a lot of runaways run out of money or get tired of running and turn up again, they don't fall off the face of the earth never to use their bank accounts, ss# or cell phones, which to ME is a huge red flag that they ARE NOT runaways. It makes me wonder just how many of these cases haven't gotten the attention they should have because they were categorized incorrectly. So much precious time likely lost.

I totally agree with you. How many "runaways" completely vanish without a trace? Eventually a lot of runaways run out of money or get tired of running and turn up again, they don't fall off the face of the earth never to use their bank accounts, ss# or cell phones, which to ME is a huge red flag that they ARE NOT runaways. It makes me wonder just how many of these cases haven't gotten the attention they should have because they were categorized incorrectly. So much precious time likely lost.

It is very discouraging to me. So many young girls. Most kids who run off eventually get in touch with their families. This just seems like way too many. Florida has even more. It just doesn't feel right to me.

I wish there were a way to put all of them on TV. Not just one time but often enough that people will know them, look for them.

How many people look at namus, or Doe, or any of the other sites. Only those who have someone missing or us.........lol

As much as I dislike her Nancy Grace does have a way of getting things out to the public. Do you think emailing her with this information about missing young girls in South Carolina might help?

Bumping for Brittany and all the missing girls in SC!

Bumping for Brittanee. You are not forgotten and neither are the others missing in SC!

Thinking of you today Britt Britt! You will be 20 next week...hope you can celebrate with your family this year!

I haven't been on here in a few weeks- my laptop screen cracked terribly (spiderweb), and I've been waiting to get it repaired ($140 :banghead: )
I hoped to find some new info upon visiting tonight, but I guess there is none :( I think about Brittanee & her friends and family every single day. It drives me crazy not knowing what happened to her, I can't imagine how they feel. I've google searched Ray Moody a few times, and I can't find ANYTHING! My fiance & I were hoping to be able to make a weekend getaway to MB before the weather got too cold, but we're on a tight budget right now, so it probably won't happen. My gut instinct is telling me that she's probably not okay, and I hate to think that... but then, what about cases like Elizabeth Smart, or Jaycee dugard? I know it's a one in a million chance, but you never know.. I highly doubt that's the case, but I pray that it is. Praying for everyone that knew and loved Brittanee, and praying for closure and answers to come as soon as possible.
I should be on here a bit more often now that my computer is fixed! Hopefully we will see updates soon.

My gut instinct is telling me that she's probably not okay, and I hate to think that... but then, what about cases like Elizabeth Smart, or Jaycee dugard?

Snipped BM

You're right! I hope everyday that she will be found alive! Sure it doesn't look good but that doesn't mean it is impossible.

Let's keep praying! Her family and friends deserve to know the truth!

Bumping Britt off the bottom of the 2nd page. Hoping those who read this will send out extra prayers for her this week on her 20th birthday.

Birthday wishes to you Britt wherever you are. Can't believe she has missed 3 birthdays

I can't imagine what a difficult day it was for Britt's loved ones.

Prayers continue that she'll be found and brought home.

:Happybirthday: to you Brittanee. Wishing you were here to celebrate it with your loved ones.

Happy birthday Brittanee! We will never give up on finding you!

wm

This is so frustrating. It looks like the last lead just evaporated. :banghead:

It IS frustrating. I wish if LE determined that the latest person they were looking at (can't remember his name) wasn't involved they would at least say so.

It always seems we're back to square one.

It IS frustrating. I wish if LE determined that the latest person they were looking at (can't remember his name) wasn't involved they would at least say so.

It always seems we're back to square one.

I know lizzybeth....back to square one. It's so discouraging.

But....It is 10-11-2011.

We are one day closer to bringing dear Brittanee home!

Hugs to all!

wm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members