Rock Stars - Then & Now Photos

We have to remember how much we enjoyed the music that these Rock Stars gave us during our lifetime. I'll bet they had alot of good times & bad. I would like to remember them the "way they were", but it is very interesting to see how they look at the present time. I love Steve Perry! No matter what he looks like! Also thought Stevie Nicks looks great. Glad I didn't do much partying back in the day!

Annie Lennox still looks great. So does Stevie Nicks.

We have to remember how much we enjoyed the music that these Rock Stars gave us during our lifetime. I'll bet they had alot of good times & bad. I would like to remember them the "way they were", but it is very interesting to see how they look at the present time. I love Steve Perry! No matter what he looks like! Also thought Stevie Nicks looks great. Glad I didn't do much partying back in the day!

I love Steve Perry also. He's irreplaceable, imo. They tried twice but Journey will never be the same without him.

:sigh:

Steve Perry - Foolish Heart (my favorite).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9U8dAM8kO4&feature=related"]Street Talk Song Foolish Heart by Steve Perry - YouTube[/ame]

What the heck happened to Grace Slick? Her eyes scare me...

My mom loves Robert Plant!

I love Robert too! I saw him concert this year and in previous years! He's still got it! No matter how much he ages, I still see the most gifted, talented, sexy artist alive. I just have a thing for him I guess. LOL

Some of those performers look pretty much the same. Check out Meatloaf, who lookes BETTER than years ago and Stevie Nicks. She's timeless!

One of the Wilson sisters looks great, the blond one (from Heart)...

I love Robert too! I saw him concert this year and in previous years! He's still got it! No matter how much he ages, I still see the most gifted, talented, sexy artist alive. I just have a thing for him I guess. LOL
But he needs to lose the moustache and beard (yesterday). He never looked good with those way back when before Led Zeppelin, and he doesn't look as good as he can now, with them. :innocent:

Bottom line: he just shouldn't ever cover up that chin dimple....that face.

I love Annie Lennox
I saw a picture of The lead singers of REM's pickle the other day ..I didnt mean to look but I did . I peeked .

I thought Pat Benetar looked great! That chick rocked it in her day :)

***le sigh*** Bowie is still HAWT!!! I truly think that he & Joan Jett must have sold their souls to some random deity because they sill look great.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brew23p
Back