Conrad Murray trial -Day two.

The only future charges would be FED/DEA concerning the controlled substances he ordered. Of course the Medical Boards could have a heyday with this defendant on stuff but I believe he will not be practicing anywhere in this country again after the trial.

jmho

Thanks

Could charges be brought against someone else if info is testified to?

Were you just on? If so, you are right, Beth Karas did say the defense planned on saying he drank 'the milk'.

i have only been reading about this passively, and i've watched a few shows on HLN about it. but i have noticed something- everyone seems to have collective amnesia about the child molestation charges against Michael. i have not seen it mentioned once! i really don't have an opinion on it because i really haven't read up on it, but are those allegations generally considered bogus? do people just not care because he is the king of pop? is it because it's unrelated to the issue at hand? i get that Michael was a lot of things besides "alleged child molester" but i at least thought there would be some fringe (or not so fringe) people at least mentioning it.

I dont speak of the 2005 trial due to this being about the 2011 trial. Thats just me though.

The prosecution prepped them and they know exactly what will be asked. Yesterday I noticed the producer nodding his head and replying even before the attorney finished asking the question.

The defense questions on the other hand are unexpected. That's when you know whether or not a witness is being truthful. The last witness, head of security was not, imo.

I think he was truthful. I had visions of Baez when he went on about inconsequential stuff that didn't mean diddly squat. Who cares who was driving the vehicle? What does that have to do with this case? Nothing and it just a diversionary tactic.

Chernoff is so annoying. He stumbles and bumbles around and hones in on the minutia trying to divert the attention away from the meat of the facts and the fact is Conrad Murray did not ask either of these men to call 911 immediately.

No matter if these men were in security they are human beings with human feelings. That day has to feel surreal to all of them. Having to do so much to make sure everyone was protected from the media and paparazzi who were flocking like vultures had to be so hard to do yet they did it with professionalism.

If they think back to that day even now it probably all still seems like a blur. So I didn't expect him to remember every thing that happened almost two and a half years ago.

I believe Alvarez will be up tomorrow and then the EMTs will follow. It is only going to get worse for Murray.

IMO

I dont speak of the 2005 trial due to this being about the 2011 trial. Thats just me though.

That shows you are a very fair minded person, Cortne, imo.

The 2005 trial has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the criminal case against Conrad Murray. Nada......zilch.......zero.

That case ended in a Not Guilty on all 14 charges by 12 white conservative jurors.

That shows you are a very fair minded person, Cortne, imo.

The 2005 trial has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the criminal case against Conrad Murray. Nada......zilch.......zero.

That case ended in a Not Guilty on all 14 charges by 12 white conservative jurors.

whew, that is a tough jury. i didn't know that. like i said, i didn't follow that case. my question is off topic though, i just found it to be curious.

eta: i do agree that it doesn't and shouldn't have anything to do with this case.

Murray is screwed, I agree.

If we go with what MJs friend is saying on Dr Drew right now, to follow the money.. I say the money leads to Dr Demerol Klein.

Nobody told this man no. Even when sick his team would not reach out into the real world for help. They werent allowed. His own damn fam couldnt get inside to help him.
I will always love MJ music and I wish the best for his children and of course justice as so many fed his addiction, w/out even realizing it. IMO. A few did know and it ended with Dr Conrad.
What a shady life rich and famous drug addiction must be like.

i have only been reading about this passively, and i've watched a few shows on HLN about it. but i have noticed something- everyone seems to have collective amnesia about the child molestation charges against Michael. i have not seen it mentioned once! i really don't have an opinion on it because i really haven't read up on it, but are those allegations generally considered bogus? do people just not care because he is the king of pop? is it because it's unrelated to the issue at hand? i get that Michael was a lot of things besides "alleged child molester" but i at least thought there would be some fringe (or not so fringe) people at least mentioning it.

Nancy Grace did say tonight that she had covered his mollestation trial and felt that the victims were truthful, but that she considered MJ a murder victim at this time, so that was how she was focusing her show. Or something along those lines. I've heard some other commentators say that fans are concerned that Murray's defense will be to put MJ on trial for drug abuse. But people are treading lightly on mentioining the mollestation charges. For the last 15 years of his life, that's mostly what he was known as... a child mollester, even though he was found not guilty.

Does anyone recall if Dr. Murray did go back to the house after MJ's death?

Who was it that Dr. Murray had help him clean up the room and wasn't that before EMS arrived?

Yes, it was even before 911 was called.

Another security guard named Alberto Alvarez. I hope he is up first thing tomorrow and then the EMTs next.

IMO

Nancy Grace did say tonight that she had covered his molestation trial and felt that the victims were truthful, but that she considered MJ a murder victim at this time, so that was how she was focusing her show. Or something along those lines. I've heard some other commentators say that fans are concerned that Murray's defense will be to put MJ on trial for drug abuse. But people are treading lightly on mentioning the molestation charges. For the last 15 years of his life, that's mostly what he was known as... a child molester, even though he was found not guilty.

Oh I don't think he was known for that by all people. Now of course some thought so but I have seen many who never ever believed MJ was a molester of any kind. Some thought he wanted to be white too but that was a myth perpetrated by the media and the public bought into it just like some didn't believe he had vililago when he did. Some saw him as a molester yet never read the actual transcripts of the trial that proved otherwise. Even Brashir who grossly edited his documentary said he never believed MJ did anything illegally wrong when it came to children. Some believed Diane Dimond's false daily reporting and believed Sneddon was kicking butt when he was the one that was getting his butt kicked along with his witnesses who werent credible. The public bought DDs spiel too. That is why the NG shocked some people.

To me Michael Jackson will be known more for the amazing many talents he had. He truly was the best entertainer in the world and has the largest fan base than any other and it has grown in number. So those who have always known MJ personally or have admired him for many years never thought he was anything but a very gentle soul with a heart of gold.

There is no entertainer out there that could sell 50 shows out instantly and leave 250,000 more people wanting tickets to see them. That shows imo lots of people admire Michael Jackson.

Some people tend to believe the worse. That will not change those who want to believe he was one. Even Diane Dimond knows he will be known for his God given talents and not the unsubstantiated abuse allegation. Mesage boards are just a small drop in the overall population of the world.

But as Nancy said in this case MJ is the victim and she thinks Murray should have been charged with murder.

IMO

Murray is screwed, I agree.

If we go with what MJs friend is saying on Dr Drew right now, to follow the money.. I say the money leads to Dr Demerol Klein.

Nobody told this man no. Even when sick his team would not reach out into the real world for help. They weren't allowed. His own damn fam couldn't get inside to help him.
I will always love MJ music and I wish the best for his children and of course justice as so many fed his addiction, w/out even realizing it. IMO. A few did know and it ended with Dr Conrad.
What a shady life rich and famous drug addiction must be like.

I think Klein is being used as the fall guy.

It was obvious that MJ was having work down on his face and we all know he did have a serious skin disease called vililago which can cause the skin to develop rashes and have abraded places on it. MJ knew he had to look the best he could if he was going to preform under hot lights for 50 shows with a full house every time. And whatever Klein was doing certainly showed. In This Is It he looks nothing like he did back in 2005.

As far as the treatment he gave him that is yet to be determined or the drugs he used to ease the pain caused by the treatments he was giving him or the fillers he was using.

There was absolutely no Demerol in MJs system and MJ certainly had no idea when he was going to die. So he had no prior warning. He died with what Murray had administered to him only......not what Klein gave him.

If Judge Pastor thought Klein had any relevancy in the death of MJ he would have allowed the DT to call him as a witness.

So imo Klein has become the convenient scapegoat for the defense.

IMO

Personally I do not think DT even knows.

I know it's only day 2, but I've yet to hear the DT insert any kind of reasonable doubt. I don't think throwing Klein under the bus is going to work either!

MOO

Mel

Me either, but I'm afraid I'm sucked in. This after promising DH I wasn't gonna watch it, and couldn't be bothered - uh oh.

I'm not understanding this talk about the "cream". What cream? What's it for? I had to step away so maybe I missed it.

Is this the cream that was in all the tabloids (years ago) that turned MJ from black to white? When so many peeps thought MJ was bleaching his skin?

Just speculating...

Mel

Above BBM

I remember a couple years back, close-up pics were released of Mj's shower (along with other close-ups of his bedroom, secret door in closet, etc).
The little shelf inside the shower had a tube of bleaching cream on it along with other shower necessities.
But do you think I can find that picture now? Oh heck no. Figures. :)

Nancy Grace did say tonight that she had covered his mollestation trial and felt that the victims were truthful, but that she considered MJ a murder victim at this time, so that was how she was focusing her show. Or something along those lines. I've heard some other commentators say that fans are concerned that Murray's defense will be to put MJ on trial for drug abuse. But people are treading lightly on mentioining the mollestation charges. For the last 15 years of his life, that's mostly what he was known as... a child mollester, even though he was found not guilty.

About the molestation......a subject that is near to my heart, I read almost every book put out about MJ/molestation charges. Of those I haven't packed away, I have MJ 12 books right now on my shelf about 2 ft. away from me.
There is only one book that I FEEL is closest to the Truth.

I didn't know about this writer/reporter before reading this book but this reporter/writer started out wanting to write a scathing book about MJ.
She sat through the molestation trial and by the time it was over she felt she owed MJ a huge apology.
She felt, since that trial wasn't televised, the media put out what was most sensational.
The media left out the parts about witnesses lies, left out facts that were proven in court. Why? Because those things don't get ratings.

So Ms. Jones wrote a book to tell what happened inside the court room......what evidence came out, what was false, what was fact.....taken directly from court transcripts.
If you want a pretty decent account of the trial, I recommend:
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Jackson-Conspiracy-Aphrodite-Jones/dp/0578061112/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1317267274&sr=8-2"]Amazon.com: Michael Jackson Conspiracy (9780578061115): Aphrodite Jones: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51x2Ltc%2BAoL.@@AMEPARAM@@51x2Ltc%2BAoL[/ame]
Michael Jackson Conspiracy by Aphrodite Jones.

He was aquitted of those charges at trial. Some may still think he was guilty and others think he was innocent. Whatever one thinks is irrelevant to this trial though. IMO

I think he was truthful. I had visions of Baez when he went on about inconsequential stuff that didn't mean diddly squat. Who cares who was driving the vehicle? What does that have to do with this case? Nothing and it just a diversionary tactic.

Chernoff is so annoying. He stumbles and bumbles around and hones in on the minutia trying to divert the attention away from the meat of the facts and the fact is Conrad Murray did not ask either of these men to call 911 immediately.

No matter if these men were in security they are human beings with human feelings. That day has to feel surreal to all of them. Having to do so much to make sure everyone was protected from the media and paparazzi who were flocking like vultures had to be so hard to do yet they did it with professionalism.

If they think back to that day even now it probably all still seems like a blur. So I didn't expect him to remember every thing that happened almost two and a half years ago.

I believe Alvarez will be up tomorrow and then the EMTs will follow. It is only going to get worse for Murray.

IMO

I mentioned the defense tactics in a subsequent post. I'm very much on the fence on this one so my comments are unbiased and strictly court room observations based on the 3 to 4 hours I watch on HLN when I get home from work.

There is no question in my mind that the prosecution witnesses were prepped but that's ok. It means they've done their job.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back