TV Station Pushes for Release of ICA Jailhouse Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
gosh that doesnt at ALL look like someone who knew their child DROWNED on the 16th of june of that year.

eta it looks much more like someone who is thinking to themselves just how bad that duct tape looks.

Saw some captured still shots apparently from video. Looks like camera is behind a screen which is more visible than FKC is. Shows JB coming in with jacket on, sitting in front of her with jacket on and then with jacket off. Don't know when jacket came off.

Maybe what was shown on WESH was just a small part because it did not show anybody near her.

Yep, she knew that duct tape, laundry bags, plastic bags all linked to her and her house would now come into play, it would no longer be able to be blamed on the imaginary ZFG or someone else. Caylee was at that point going to be linked back to Casey. It was a huge game-changer on what new lies she was going to have to come up with.

IMO, MOO, etc.

Local news cfnews13 said the video is 15 min. long . They would be showing different segments through out the night .

@NancyGraceHLN
Nancy Grace
Just in: Tot Mom #CaseyAnthony jailhouse video just released--- we will have it for you tonight!

All right I just started watching it. Maybe it's cuz I don't have HDTV but it doesn't look THAT poor of quality to me!

wow. in the beginning of the tape she's sitting up, then sits back relaxed, then leans forward rocking forwards and back with her head down.....then leans right back like nothing happened.

this chick's a piece of work.

eta; oh, now she's heavin'. then leans forward again.

My :twocents:

Whether it is a clear or grainy video, I am so happy that Judge Perry ruled to RELEASE this video because by releasing it, Casey Anthony did NOT get any SPECIAL TREATMENT that JB and her DT believe "she" deserves !

IMO ... I would call this a VICTORY ... no matter how small !

MOO ...

Ooh this is good..her chest starts heaving around 46 seconds in...

She is gasping for air! A full blown panic attack! Then she tries to hide in shame, plugs her ears maybe? Guilty.

They should have let this in! Period. :maddening::maddening::maddening: Wonder how the jury will be feeling today? Disgusting. FCA got away with murder. Plain and simple.

Thinking of Caylee, as always.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, I love it. That was some pure panic and she could not run.

I definitely see heaving chest, like hyperventilation. heh heh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks