TV Station Pushes for Release of ICA Jailhouse Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like trying to debate 2 + 2 = 4, doesn't it?

if that was directed at me....

I have always been the black sheep around here because I have tried to look at this from a jurors perspective. so, my opinions seem to draw the most ire...but...um....

Well, if he knew all along that Caylee was already dead and had been for six months, he continued to take the State $$$ to investigate other people, allowed Zenaida Gonzales' name to be defamed, and never insisted that his client take a plea then he may feel like he has to continue to defend her to save his own arse.

Perhaps, he didn't know about the duct tape and the garbage bags.

He knew at some point, and he hasn't been upset since. He thought he could charm his way to a victory and Casey out of jail, and whaddya know, it worked. I sometimes feel like I'm in a bizarro world, I tell ya.

If we could only hear what Baez and Casey are saying in video #2.

My bet is that she was telling him the drowning story that she had prepared just in case this would happen.

IDK.They used SODDI long after Caylee's body was found.
The defense used drowning as a theory. I'm not sure Casey ever told them anything .
I think Casey was still blaming Zanny/Jessie .

Let's do this...let's break down why this tape shows panic, rage and fear.
She had not admitted that Caylee drowned.
She was still saying that Caylee was kidnapped by ZFG.
She was still casting doubt on innocent people (JG, AH, Kiomarie, etc)
She had no previous reaction to any other news report when other remains were found around Orlando during the six months that Caylee lay rotting in a trash filled swamp.
She knew that duct tape on a baby's head would look really bad! Especially if you were going to end up saying that it was an accidental drowning. (Not so bad if your original plan of a kidnapping turned murder had been believed.)
She knew that the baby being in trash bags would look really bad, too.

Now as to someone's remarks about the duct tape not meaning anything...
If you read VERY CLOSELY the autopsy report you would know for a certainty that the only part of Caylee that was not chewed on by animals and not outside of the bags was her skull. You would also know for sure that the tape was on her face before her skin molted off of her skull and that because the tape was there, still relatively protected inside the two trash bags, for several months, that THE MANDIBLE STAYED in its Anotomically Correct Position.

I have always been the black sheep around here because I have tried to look at this from a jurors perspective. so, my opinions seem to draw the most ire...but...um....

6, I am serious. It was proven that there was decomp in her trunk along w/ a hair w/ a death band. How do you think Caylee got there? This video seems so clear to me that KC knew that it was Caylee, and she was screwed (or so she thought).

I watched the video and just felt empty. What can we do now that she's been found not-guilty...not a gosh darn thing.

Yah, I took it that she knew that was Caylee Marie Anthony. Doesn't much matter mow does it....

Bless you Caylee

Mel

When you look at it from YOUR perspective, privileged with having viewed ALL information on this case, what do you see? What explanation for Caylee are you left with that makes any sense?

I watched the video and just felt empty. What can we do now that she's been found not-guilty...not a gosh darn thing.

Yah, I took it that she knew that was Caylee Marie Anthony. Doesn't much matter mow does it....

Bless you Caylee

Mel

We can just pray she never has any more children. I don't want another child to have suffer because Casey is their mother. Yeesh.

I dont see at all that way. but I have looked at this entire case since day one on here with an open mind. I suppose thats why I knew all along that she would walk...the open mind and all

duct tape could have started anywhere, and ended up as it did for many different reasons. tape starting there and ending up there through all of the water movement, animals etc is pretty far fetched
<modsnip> Maybe, just maybe, they looked at the evidence in this case and came to the justified conclusion of FCA being guilty. There are many reasons why FCA was found not-guilty, being not-guilty was not one of them. IMO.

Duct tape started in the hands of FCA, ripping 3 pieces off, one by one, piece by piece, and applying them over Caylee Marie's nose and mouth, until little Caylee could not breathe anymore. There is no other explanation for duct tape being over a child's mouth. Animals, water movement etc..just smoke and mirrors and a boatload of excuses for what was clearly not a drowning.

Well, if he knew all along that Caylee was already dead and had been for six months, he continued to take the State $$$ to investigate other people, allowed Zenaida Gonzales' name to be defamed, and never insisted that his client take a plea then he may feel like he has to continue to defend her to save his own arse.

Perhaps, he didn't know about the duct tape and the garbage bags.

Exactly!

Second part wasn't as good as the first, but one does have to ask the question: Why call Baez in if she wasn't 100% sure the body was Caylee's? They had 'found' things before that she didn't have a panic attack or demand to see her lawyer about. So, you know she KNEW. And the way Baez was bent forward in that chair, I thought it was going to flip it over on him any minute :) He was worried, very worried, he kept wiping his eyes and pinching the bridge of his nose with the left hand he was leaning on. I bet he was trying to figure out what to do next. So she must have enlightened him in on the fact that she did kill Caylee and that is where she put her and there goes her chances of being set free because of the lack of a body.

God, if only. I am so sorry Caylee. So sorry. :(

@NewMuthaHubbard
Sly and Sassy
All I see on the video is #CaseyAnthony rehearsing her Grand Mal Seizures

Bless you Caylee

Mel

We can sit around and wait to see what Cindy will say next? I don't know. Good point. I'm sure there's something that can be done about it in long run, considering all the nonsense lawyers around the country are trying to pull now by referencing this case. I don't know what, but I'm quite sure someone here is brilliant enough to come up with something we can all get behind. I pray.

I just wanted to say Thank You again to Roy Kronk. At least you who never knew Caylee never gave up and she was found.

The tape, imo, shows her panic about being found out.

What creeps me out the most is that between her panic attacks, she sits up in the exact same position she started out with, that sitting here cool as a cucumber, look at me and how sexy I'm sitting pose. I mean exactly the same, her arms in the same place, the exact same posture. I got serious chills watching that video.

Yeah, she was definitely worried only about herself and how the panic attack was making her look while terrified that she had been found out and was in deep doodoo. And in the second video, she hardly seemed upset at all. In fact, even though you could only see her from the back, she was sitting up pretty straight, and I bet she was annoyed to no end at how upset her lawyer was. She tossed that kleenex on the table like why did you give me that? I don't need it, Jose! He looked pretty upset, though. That was surprising. Baez is actually more human than I gave him credit for.

I'm sure the jury and Cindy would spin this (I can hear it now, she's so subdued in each video, isn't she Cindy?), so it probably wouldn't have mattered much at trial. But yeah, definite panic and guilt. She thought she was facing the needle. She KNEW she had murdered Caylee and believed she had just been found out. Yeah. She totally killed Caylee with that duct tape and then threw her dead body out like trash. That video proves it.

Oh if she only knew she was going to get the luck of the millenium with her jury, her reaction would have been totally different! I so want to go bang my head on a wall now. That verdict is just killing me after watching the video. I hope it haunts the dreams of the Pinellas 12! LOOK WHAT YOU LET BACK INTO SOCIETY!

Yes, if a picture is worth a thousand words, then video is worth ... well a whole lot more !!
I liked the part when the guard in the white shirt walks towards her and turns around and stands next to her at the door ... she sits up and fixes her hair !!! ... she is obviously trying to compose herself and make sure she looks good ... what a cold hearted B ...

oh, and IIRC the news was reporting remains of a small child ... didn't say girl, just child ... quite a reaction when you're not sure where your child is or if she's still alive ...

Second part wasn't as good as the first, but one does have to ask the question: Why call Baez in if she wasn't 100% sure the body was Caylee's? They had 'found' things before that she didn't have a panic attack or demand to see her lawyer about. So, you know she KNEW. And the way Baez was bent forward in that chair, I thought it was going to flip it over on him any minute :) He was worried, very worried, he kept wiping his eyes and pinching the bridge of his nose with the left hand he was leaning on. I bet he was trying to figure out what to do next. So she must have enlightened him in on the fact that she did kill Caylee and that is where she put her and there goes her chances of being set free because of the lack of a body.

God, if only. I am so sorry Caylee. So sorry. :(

It twists the knife deeper, doesn't it? The verdict hasn't hurt me this much in awhile now. I think I was starting to slowly get past it...the worst thing is feeling so darn helpless. She's out in the world...I pray that God and karma really stick it to her somehow. Somehow. They just have to! *sigh*

@RHughesWFTV
Ryan Hughes
#JoseBaez has "no comment" for #WFTV about release of #CaseyAnthony video; hangs up on me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks