MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evidence at the scene leads police to believe the child has been abducted. Well I don't think they suspect the parents. Wonder if they got prints, or burglars tools, something like that?

Maybe this has been said, but is the father of Lisa also the father of the 2 older boys?

Investigators could be seen dusting for fingerprints at the home. Initially, police officers were closely examining a window. But authorities stressed that they were looking at all possibilities.
"A window looked like it might be a point of entry, but we're trying to put all the pieces together," police Capt. Steve Young said.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29381804/detail.html#ixzz1ZpXjrOq5

they are not confirming the window yet

The Front and Back of House And it has 4 bedrooms.

attachment.php

attachment.php

http://www.realtor.com/property-detail/3620-N-Lister-Ave_Kansas-City_MO_64117_7507a904?source=web

Attachments

• Back of House.JPG
    Back of House.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 301
  • Front of House.JPG
    Front of House.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 301
This breaks my heart the mother is sitting on the front stoop to her house waiting for any word. You can barely make it out, look to the right of the picture. That would be me, but pacing back and forth and screaming crying.

9deef6fb-b9b2-44d9-84d3-00f72b99c603_400.jpg

Another thought - locals, has there been any work being done on their house recently? Or work being done in the neighborhood, near their house? Construction, cable or elec workers, etc? This would be an avenue for someone to notice a baby in the house, and perhaps even see what room is the baby's?

I haven't driven in this area recently, so perhaps another local can offer more specifics.

However, I do know the following: the Chouteau Parkway construction project had a groundbreaking last April. This project will build a four-lane parkway from Highway 210 to Interstate 35. This area is just west of Lisa's home. Demolition was scheduled to start in early summer 2011, and construction is slated to begin in mid-2012. The project is anticipated to be completed in 2014.

How very different these parents are acting from little Aliayahs :(

ETA: These parents are acting like they are truly grieving....
Prayers for the safe return of baby Lisa

attachment.php

Which window would have been Lisa's?

Attachments

• Front street view.JPG
    Front street view.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 346
Lisa's mother put her down to sleep at approximately 10:30 p.m. Monday night, according to police. When Lisa's father arrived home from work at around 4 a.m., he went into her room to check on her and discovered she was missing. The parents immediately called police.

"They saw the window and the screen appeared that it was tampered with," Officer Darin Snapp, public information officer for the Kansas City Police, told ABCNews.com. Authorities believe Lisa has been abducted and that the suspect entered and exited through the bedroom window.

"We are interviewing family and friends just to eliminate everyone's that close to the family as suspects," Snapp said. Police do not have any witnesses or suspects at this time. Snapp describe the family's neighborhood as a "middle class, very quiet neighborhood."

much more at link

http://abcnews.go.com/US/amber-alert-kansas-city-infant-believed-abducted-crib/story?id=14663097

I wonder if the reverse 911 has been utilized in this case? Praying everyone keeps their eyes open for this baby.

another snip from the abc article I just posted

"We have no eyewitnesses and a six-hour time frame when the child could have been abducted," Snapp said. "We need any help at all."

"When Lisa's father arrived home from work at around 4 a.m., he went into her room to check on her and discovered she was missing. The parents immediately called police."

Sounds to me like it is someone who knew that dad would be at work that evening.

6 hour window is not good! I hope they are looking at all RSO's in the county

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member