MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahoney also pointed out that the location of the home is not a place where you can get to by accident. The street is on a windy complex of roads, and he reported that you really have to know where you're going to get to the house.

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1Zqg6mMdt

This supports my belief that whomever took Lisa, knew exactly where they were going, knew exactly what they were going for, and knew exactly where to find her.

I laid down to take a nap, no tv on I dreamed she was in a place called cedar cliff or cedar bluff area. There is a cedar cliff in columbia

Underbrush on this hill is so thick, firefighters are breaking out the chainsaws to clear a path and let their guys in.
by cliffjudy via twitter 4:47 PM
KCFD Battalion Chief at rappelling scene tells me search of drop off is not arbitrary. "There's a reason we're here." img.ly
by cliffjudy via twitter 4:35 PM
KMBC's Cliff Judy: 4 lines of emergency crews rappelling down steep hill, searching for Lisa. Using a grid pattern.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 4:30 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1ZqjJTOoj
---------

Reasons- hmm. Dogs tracked her there? Clothing visualized there? "stranger" spotted by neighbor seen there? I know the baby can stand with support, but I doubt she is an easy walker who might toddle off to the creek for fun.

Have we heard anything about the couple that allegedly saw a man w/a baby in a diaper? Is it possible, they actually stole the baby and are trying to throw off the investigation? Sorry, I'm just hope hope hoping she's alive and being well cared for, I am really hoping for a happy ending with this one.

Up to speed on Lisa and just wanted to post that I am praying so hard this baby girl is safe. At this point, I'm not suspicious of either parent and I hope with all my being neither are involved.

Please let Lisa be found safe!!!

I don't understand why the parents have not been named. That's very unusual and I want to know what the reason for holding back that information is.

The fathers first day of work at his new job (working the night shift) happened to be the same night that Lisa went missing? Do I have that right?

If so, I hope LE is looking into anyone and everyone that would have known the father was starting a new job that night, and would have been out of the home overnight. Friends of the family, relatives, ex's, aquaintances..

Have we heard anything about the couple that allegedly saw a man w/a baby in a diaper? Is it possible, they actually stole the baby and are trying to throw off the investigation? Sorry, I'm just hope hope hoping she's alive and being well cared for, I am really hoping for a happy ending with this one.

I think that the couple who stated they thought they saw a man carrying a baby in a diaper is a neighbor of the family. I know it was reported early on that LE has questioned and searched the neighborhood, and neighbors homes, so IF that couple abducted Lisa, I think LE would know it by now. I'd hope at least.

I don't understand why the parents have not been named. That's very unusual and I want to know what the reason for holding back that information is.

The parents were named in an early newscast- try post #83 upthread

The fathers first day of work at his new job (working the night shift) happened to be the same night that Lisa went missing? Do I have that right?

If so, I hope LE is looking into anyone and everyone that would have known the father was starting a new job that night, and would have been out of the home overnight. Friends of the family, relatives, ex's, aquaintances..

There was a post several pages back. The posters husband works in the same field. Said it wasn't unusual to work at night, but even more so highly unlikely the man would be given a work truck to drive home on his first day. He is probably part of a union and had been laid off and does piece meal work for a company still part time.

ETA just asked hubby who is and electrician if it would be common practice to give a work truck on the first day. He said yes, especially if he works the nighttime hours shift. fwiw

Its been less than 24 hrs such a crucial time. I'm holding out hope on this one. I do have concerns with the neighbor siteing a man with a baby in his arms. For me that is very credible and scary to say the least.

Joining you from the UK. Saw this case linked on Facebook & cant stop thinking about the wee girl :(

HeatherKCTV5 Heather Staggers
Neighbors say family has not lived here long. Still searching for #LisaIrwin
http://twitter.com/#!/HeatherKCTV5

Not this again:sick:
Not correct. Dad bought the house in '02. Mom has lived there probably a couple of years. The older kids have been there over a year at least. Like I said before, they seem like very nice kids. They have come out to the edge of the yard when we walk our dogs and come to pet them. I do not know the dad or the mom, but am very familiar with dad's ex gf that lived there as our kids went to the same daycare. Mom was around right after ex moved out which was probably 2 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆