MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm biased because I live here, but I'm always impressed with our LE when it comes to missing children. This lady woke up to the FBI looking through her house (her husband let them in). I guess they didn't leave any closet doors unopened.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...d-saw-man-carrying-baby-wearing-only-a-diaper

I work in Mission Kansas. Every highway traffic sign from Mission to Blue Springs MO said
Baby Abducted Girl 10 Months Blonde Hair Blue Eyes ---- I took a pic but can't figure out how to post it.

SEE SCANNER THREAD
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7188036#post7188036"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I know I'm biased because I live here, but I'm always impressed with our LE when it comes to missing children. This lady woke up to the FBI looking through her house (her husband let them in). I guess they didn't leave any closet doors unopened.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...d-saw-man-carrying-baby-wearing-only-a-diaper

I work in Mission Kansas. Every highway traffic sign from Mission to Blue Springs MO said
Baby Abducted Girl 10 Months Blonde Hair Blue Eyes ---- I took a pic but can't figure out how to post it.

I agree, we have great LE here. The Amber Alert ran on the I70 signs all day, I saw it at 3:00pm.

As stated before, it is all over here. TV, radio, word of mouth...everywhere.

You wouldn't need bags full of stuff to get DNA...JMO

If the stuff they took out of the home was in bags, how does anyone other than the police know what was in the bags? Did LE say that it was baby stuff?

I don't find the bags of evidence to be disturbing. LE could be taking things for further testing to look for fingerprints or unfamiliar DNA, maybe hairs of fibers. No telling what all the perp might have touched while in the home.

If the stuff they took out of the home was in bags, how does anyone other than the police know what was in the bags? Did LE say that it was baby stuff?

I don't find the bags of evidence to be disturbing. LE could be taking things for further testing to look for fingerprints or unfamiliar DNA, maybe hairs of fibers. No telling what all the perp might have touched while in the home.

I agree. 2 bags could contain not much more that her bedding. I would hope they would get that. I am so ready for a good ending. I hope they have something real positive to relay in the morning.

Well, this definitely doesn't seem like a ransom situation. It sounds like someone local too. Here's a crazy thought, but wondering if social workers should be visiting any family they are involved with that has a white baby between the ages of 8-12 months old.

I have been following along all day. I so hoped the baby would be home by now.

I just want Lisa found safe and unharmed. I don't see any indications the family was involved in this but ... I just don't think I could take another case of baby, a complete innocent, being harmed by someone she trusted and loved.

JMHO

It is SO rare that someone comes into a house and takes a child...I know it happens but really very very seldom, that is why the cases when it has happened are such huge news. But the baby's age may well be in her favor, if this indeed happened, as I believe it would make it more likely that someone really wanted a baby, rather than taking an older child for worse purposes. JMO

cluciano, I was thinking the same thing....babies are much higher maintenance than older kids....let's hope for the best.

Nightfall must be agony for these parents. Assuming.....

Oh my gosh, this poor family. I was hoping the end of the thread would have good news.

There is a commenter on KCTV 5 website who claims to be a family member that made an interesting statement, if true.

There is a commenter on KCTV 5 website who claims to be a family member that made an interesting statement, if true.

Interesting, although in a million years, I will never understand why a family member would be posting on news sites, saying anything at all and certainly not something LE has not released...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni