Conrad Murray trial -Day seven.

Or I should clarify.

An alias used by one of MJs doctors.

Since MJ cant write prescriptions or make up aliases. Only a doctor can.

I wonder why Connie was sending these files to Dr. Murray on June 24.

Unless it was so that he could provide prior medical history information to the insurance broker that needed it for the concert insurance policy.

OK so these are hand written notes they were looking at before. How does one hand write notes on an iphone. Murray's eyes must be pretty good to see on that small screen.

That's what I'm thinking as well. Otherwise, I can't imagine someone's medical file notes being entered into evidence like this.

Yes, it has already been brought out at the PH iirc that Murray had a disc in his office labeled Omar Arnold which turned out to be an alias Murray gave him.

IMO

Okay now we've moved on to another name. Paul Farance medical notes

OK so these are hand written notes they were looking at before. How does one hand write notes on an iphone. Murray's eyes must be pretty good to see on that small screen.

They look to me to be PDF files. She most likely scanned them and then attached them to the email.

Do you know off hand how many alias's there were. TIA

just did a quick google search..

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1903438/omar_arnold_and_jack_london_just_two.html

Omar Arnold and Jack London Just Two of Michael Jackson's Drug Aliases

"TMZ reports today that Michael Jackson frequently used the aliases Omar Arnold and Jack London to obtain illegal prescription drugs including Demerol and Oxycontin. Michael Jackson also used the name of his body guard and those of several employees and acquaintances."

just did a quick google search..

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1903438/omar_arnold_and_jack_london_just_two.html

Omar Arnold and Jack London Just Two of Michael Jackson's Drug Aliases

"TMZ reports today that Michael Jackson frequently used the aliases Omar Arnold and Jack London to obtain illegal prescription drugs including Demerol and Oxycontin. Michael Jackson also used the name of his body guard and those of several employees and acquaintances."

Thanks, wonder who picked up the scripts. I can't see myself letting my identity to be used to obtain those drugs. Don't they ask you for an id? I have only gotten pain pills from the dentist and he just gave me 4 pills.

The doctor did that same thing with Anna Nicole Smith.I would think they legally are not allowed to do this.Thus the excess drugs given to the same patient.These doctor's amaze me how far they will go for money.Not that they don't make a good income anyway

Just before the morning break, prosecutor showed an email sent to Conrad Murray and cc to 4 people from Bob Taylor, titled "Artist Insurance" on June 25, 2009 at 5:54 am. (people's id #90)

Apparently Bob Taylor resides in London. The body of the letter was up on the screen when a morning break was requested.

Do you know off hand how many alias's there were. TIA

I would think several over the years but I believe Murray used just the Omar Arnold alias.

I learned that it is quite common for actors/entertainers to have aliases in LA because of the insane paparazzi there that snoop worse than the nosiest snoop sister.

I learned that in the doctors case involving Anna Nicole Smith. Wasnt Judge Pastor also the Judge in that case? I may have that remembered wrong. lol

Anyway he said that even hospitals do it there in order for the stars to have privacy.

ETA: Sorry trying to stay caught up. I see he used another alias too.

IMO

Thanks, wonder who picked up the scripts. I can't see myself letting my identity to be used to obtain those drugs. Don't they ask you for an id? I have only gotten pain pills from the dentist and he just gave me 4 pills.

Yes with controlled medications signature and ID required,I am sure the pharmacy knew who it was for and turned a blind eye.Remember this was for Michael Jackson and not you or me.

Yes with controlled medications signature and ID required,I am sure the pharmacy knew who it was for and turned a blind eye.Remember this was for Michael Jackson and not you or me.

I have been able to pick up meds for my husband including pain meds. I had to show my ID and sign for them.

I would think several over the years but I believe Murray used just the Omar Arnold alias.

I learned that it is quite common for actors/entertainers to have aliases in LA because of the insane paparazzi there that snoop worse than the nosiest snoop sister.

I learned that in the doctors case involving Anna Nicole Smith. Wasnt Judge Pastor also the Judge in that case? I may have that remembered wrong. lol

Anyway he said that even hospitals do it there in order for the stars to have privacy.

ETA: Sorry trying to stay caught up. I see he used another alias too.

IMO

I understand they have to deal with the paparazzi ,that is just a part of being a celebrity.I still feel that they should have to live by the same federal laws concerning the DEA and drugs as we do.They are not Gods and in my opinion should not be treated differently .

The insurance company wants to know a whole bunch of stuff....
everything from Cosmetic surgery to cancer. I couldn't catch it all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back