Conrad Murray trial -Day seven.

I dont want to come down on his family here at all because the pain and loss if their precious son and brother must be devastating, but if that had been my family member no gaurd no gaurd in his gold cart or in his shack would have kicked me out I would have been I am d a Jacksin biatchand that is brother get the $%*& out of my way and then knocked his *advertiser censored* out and he would have woke up in deputy dawg jammies on detox while I had his conservitorship put in the hands of a responsible parties to manage his finaces and Dr Klein wow don't eve start me on that quack job.

Sorry off topic anyone else think Prince bares a tad resembelnce to Artie (IMO just sayin) Paris who is beautiful looks alot like Debbie Rowe IMO again.

I do think he compartmentalised his life, and only allowed you as much access as he chose, but still if not his family helping him then surely he had friends or staff and they all could have got together to intervene

She observed several oxygen tanks in the room, one on a rolling dolly near the bed.

Prosecution showing photo and also has an ambu bag on floor in photo.

Prosecution showing photo taken by Ms. Fleak of a table that has a tube of lidocain, syringe, box of iv catheters, latex gloves, alcohol pads, various other items.
Syringe did not have a needle attached to it.

(she must have thought "what the heck was going on in here" when she walked into that room on the 25th of June)

he didn;t appear to keep things very neat and tidy, there were 3 children in that house, I wonder if the rooms that were used to administer the drugs was locked when MJ was out at rehearsals

Prosecution just continuing to show photos of room many we've seen.

One is showing the jug of urine that was taken from the scene by the investigator.

Ms. Fleak returned to the bedroom on June 29 to search for further items because of things that were said in a police interview.
She went to same bedroom and large closet room attached to it. Showing photo of cabinet area where the bags were recovered that day.

Glad Conrad murray was finding uses for all the diaper bags he has had to buy.

Prosecution just continuing to show photos of room many we've seen.

One is showing the jug of urine that was taken from the scene by the investigator.

I am also wondering why there was urine in jugs when it has been shown he had the right equipment that could be attached to the condom catheter to collect the jury in a more hygienic fashion

Although this may not be addressed in the Murray trial, I would be interested in knowing the dates filled on the other prescriptions, how much there was, what dosages, and how they mixed with the ones Murray was giving. Especially now that we all know they were just lying there in the bedroom where Murray's job was.

the 150 k was the Drs monthly bill, not for drugs but the amount agreed on when the Dr asked for the 5 million initially that I was referring to

and if you are willing to pay a Dr that amount then you expect him to do your bidding,

and his addictions had become so profound in my opinion that by time of his death the only way he could sleep was to be sedated, that to me infers years of drug abuse so that the usual sleeping drugs available just have no effect or he would have to take so many it would be dangerous

so he found himself or they were found for him tame Drs who would sedate him through the night

my jaw still drops at the fact that any Dr would even contemplate such risky procedures, and I do wonder who it was that originally introduced him to propofol, as he knew of it and had used it pre Dr Murray

Oh I am sorry. I became confused. I thought you were talking about a drug bill.

Well it is logical to me that MJ was not on propofol at the time he was trying to find someone to monitor and administer it to him. He was known to use it when he was on tours. I believe he started using it again when CM came on board in late April.

I would imagine that any medical procedure he had done he could have been given propofol. It is a drug that has been around for years. So it could have even been when he got severely burned and iirc he had various surgeries in a 7 month period then. He may have even asked the anesthesiologist doing the procedure what it was he gave him because he felt it left him rested and not groggy.

IMO

small black bag, larger blue cosco bag, light blue/brown bag labeled "baby essentials"
box of gloves, two large bags of various lotions

Contents of black bag contained: blood pressure cuff (still in box), 3 bottles of lidocaine (2 empty-1 half full)
Blue Cosco bag contained: pulse oximeter, cut open saline bag with empty 100ml bottle of propofol inside the saline bag, empty 20 ml bottle of propofol, 10 ml bottle of lirazopam , 2 bottle of 10 ml of midazolam, (mid afternoon break so do not know if there is more)

Man that still seems like a heck of a lot of meds for anyone who is of generally good health. CM was a walking pharmacy. And he had it delivered to his girlfriends apt. too.

Although this may not be addressed in the Murray trial, I would be interested in knowing the dates filled on the other prescriptions, how much there was, what dosages, and how they mixed with the ones Murray was giving. Especially now that we all know they were just lying there in the bedroom where Murray's job was.

They did say the dates on some of them. I caught the date on one was June 20 from Dr. Murray and another in April from Dr. Klein. I didn't hear the others.

At one time we had the link to the SWs and they are listed there and who presribed them and how many pills were left in each bottle. Some of them were back in 2008 and still had pills in the bottle.

IMO

I do think he compartmentalised his life, and only allowed you as much access as he chose, but still if not his family helping him then surely he had friends or staff and they all could have got together to intervene

At least gotten his family to him cause from experience I know an addict makes sure anyone that can help them or see through them keeps them very far from and for that matter cuts them out of their live altogether. Mkes me sad.

small black bag, larger blue cosco bag, light blue/brown bag labeled "baby essentials"
box of gloves, two large bags of various lotions

Contents of black bag contained: blood pressure cuff (still in box), 3 bottles of lidocaine (2 empty-1 half full)
Blue Cosco bag contained: pulse oximeter, cut open saline bag with empty 100ml bottle of propofol inside the saline bag, empty 20 ml bottle of propofol, 10 ml bottle of lirazopam , 2 bottle of 10 ml of midazolam, (mid afternoon break so do not know if there is more)

Lawdy! It's a wonder that MJ didn't die before he did with all those drugs that are listed!

The did say the dates on some of them. I caught the date on one was June 20 from Dr. Murray and another in April from Dr. Klein. I didn't hear the others.

I wanted to say thanks Talina for all your hard work transcribing! I am unable to watch the trial right now, so I doubly appreciate you doing this!!!!

I am also wondering why there was urine in jugs when it has been shown he had the right equipment that could be attached to the condom catheter to collect the jury in a more hygienic fashion

uh, the catheter only collects the urine in the ureter. The urine flows out through tubing to...somewhere. Like a bag or a jug. This is extremely common in hospitals, especially after surgery.
The obvious question is, if the patient wasn't asleep or under anesthesia, why would he need a cath at all, and the answer is, he wouldn't. I think this is further evidence that the defendant has not been truthful.

I know like it was made to be a backdoor type of operation purposely,even though it never had to be. That has me the most puzzled.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back