GUILTY MT - Gary Enzler for molesting four boys, Helena, 2011

Missizzy

Reaction score
It seems that at least some people have seen this man hanging around a local skate park for some time. One would think that if you wanted to molest a child, you wouldn't choose to have such unique tattoos....on your face. There was a time when some would scoff when a child reported sexual abuse by a man with pink and blue swirls and sparkles on his face. But take a close look. Poor little guys.

http://helenair.com/news/local/crim...cle_bf4ceb68-e8cf-11e0-bb04-001cc4c03286.html

Accused child molester wants trial moved
September 27, 2011

"A man charged with sex crimes against local boys is hoping to move his trial from Lewis and Clark County because of media reports about his case. Gary Lee Enzler faces four felonies involving alleged sexual activity with boys ranging in age from 6 to 10. He was arrested April 4 and faces possible life in prison if convicted...."

and

"....Enzler’s court-appointed lawyer sought and obtained a court subpoena to force the Helena Independent Record to disclose information on circulation, readership and page-views or “hits” on the newspaper’s stories about his case...."

and

"...The lawyer noted that three stories in April and July received “substantial attention.” One article, for example, appeared for several days on the website’s list of “Most Commented” stories, garnering 52 online comments..."

and

“....A number of these comments condemn Enzler in strong terms, opine about his guilt, and discuss allegations of Enzler’s activities outside the instant case...."

More at link (including "interesting" photo of Enzler and comments)

And an earlier article:

NOTE: Sexual intercourse without consent? What's that all about? A six year old can't give consent anywhere. The age of consent in MT is 16. I don't like the wording of that charge, one bit.

http://helenair.com/news/two-charge...cle_40866318-a92d-11e0-85ac-001cc4c03286.html

Two charges added for man accused of molesting boys
July 8, 2011

"A Helena man arrested April 4 on a charge sexual intercourse without consent [WTH?] against a boy, with two more sexual assault charges added later, now faces two more counts, for a total of five. Prosecutors say the charges involve four different boys ranging in age from 6 to 10.

County prosecutors say Gary Lee Enzler, 36, committed the crimes between October and April. The crimes involve penetration of one boy and inappropriate touching of all four, according to charging documents filed in district court Thursday. The incidents allegedly happened at Enzler’s residence, a camper trailer...."

More at link (plus a large number of comments, as discussed above)

According to one of the comments, this guy also went by the names: "Glim, Gary, Snake Skin, and Scary Gary. He was known to hang out at the skate park and the YMCA, sometimes talking about selling pot and other times preaching about Jesus. One person stated that he had just recently gotten the tattoos. They're quite extensive, so I find that hard to believe.

Some snips from the link above:

"...snakeskin is the creepiest guy ive ever met! he would go to taco bell and buy the whole skatepark food. i hung out at the skatepark all the time last year, he was always there trying to hang out with the younger kids, the sad thing is most of the middle schoolers thought he was really cool and would go with him places and hang out with him there...."

"....At one point two summers ago, a lot of parents were voicing concerns over his contstant presence at the park. After police patrol increased from parent concern, he photocopied his drivers license and passed it out to all the parents saying "look me up, I'm nothing to be afraid of..."

"....He literally gave me the creeps. He always had boys in his truck or on the back of his motorcycle...."

Poor kids. This guy is quite a piece of work.

I think this may be the classic example where, in retrospect, something was just not right. But it still takes a complaint or event to bring LEO in and to enforce anything.

So scary that this guy permeated the lives of the younger boys at the skatepark.

Once again we see a man grooming the parents, as well as the children. Enzler had a driving need for the parents to APPROVE of his presence at the skate park and the YMCA. It's very very similar to a case in Texas concerning a young man named Keven Kaye. When he got caught, he retorted that the 6 year olds were "coming onto" him!! Kaye is known to have a developmental disability and seemed to gravitate to children near the age at which he functioned. That's a huge problem for the DD population as their cognitive level might be at 8 yrs. but their physical body is 30 with hormones to match.

I'm not sure if that's what's going on with Enzler but it's a possibility. The tattooed face and neck also leaves me wondering. I realize that some fine people choose to do that but my research here on WS has taught me that in inordinate number of guys who go for full facial tattoos have something a bit off.

I keep thinking of Enzler's choices of tattoos and they don't seem to be gang related or overly artful. They seem to be something a child might choose....if we allowed children to get tattoos.

I keep thinking of Enzler's choices of tattoos and they don't seem to be gang related or overly artful. They seem to be something a child might choose....if we allowed children to get tattoos.

Not that the ink compares to him raping children, but I blew up a photo of this lunatics face. They look more tribal than anything. Flames. Then he has crosses across his face with red ink over it. No teardrops or anything that I can see.

Creep. Try him and keep him locked up.

What gets me is you always hear of these guys driving around with kids in their truck, van or car. Expensive tattoos and enough loot to buy a bunch of kids Taco Bell.

And so what do they do for employment?

The tattoos do look semi-tribal but the light blue and pink seems a bit off. I can't say that I've seen that before. The facial tattoos seem far more "juvenile" than the ones on his neck. Maybe those are the ones that the commenter said were recent.

4e164a39a70d6.preview-300.jpg

http://helenair.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/accused-child-molester-wants-trial-moved/article_bf4ceb68-e8cf-11e0-bb04-001cc4c03286.html

Gary Lee Enzler - creep.

December 2011:

District Judge Jeffrey Sherlock sentenced Gary Lee Enzler on Thursday to 45 years in prison with 29 years suspended. Enzler previously pleaded guilty to one count of rape and three counts of sexual assault.
http://m.billingsgazette.com/news/s...cle_5bc9de94-2212-11e1-a2a4-001871e3ce6c.html

Tara Harris, a deputy county attorney, read a letter written by the mother one of the victims to the court.

“I want him to serve the agreed upon 10-years minimum before parole and for that time to include extensive treatment and general help because he is a sick man,” Harris read.

http://helenair.com/news/crime-and-...cle_2b273df8-2236-11e1-a9a2-0019bb2963f4.html

November 2013:

Gary Lee Enzler (Enzler) has filed a petition for a writ of habeas corpus and moved for the appointment of counsel in this proceeding. He was convicted upon a guilty plea of sexual assault in Lewis and Clark County District Court on December 8, 2011, and received a 45-year sentence with 29 years suspended.

Enzler states that he does not know what habeas corpus is, but he does know "the truth." The sometimes rambling nature of Enzler's petition makes it difficult to interpret his claims. It is clear that Enzler disputes having committed any act of sexual assault upon a child. He seems to berate himself for "doing such a stupid thing" as listening to his public defenders and pleading guilty. He indicates that he regrets having entered a guilty plea to the charge.

Enzler states that his public defenders lied to his friends and family and provided inadequate assistance of counsel. According to the petition, the District Court violated the plea agreement by altering it to include "what I never would've agreed to, " and that his public defenders failed intercede or object. Enzler asserts that he does not understand the legal system due to traumatic brain injuries and that he had been receiving Social Security Income for his mental disabilities. He claims "the children were lyin (sic), " and refers to "losing my mind & pleading to crap I didn't and would never do." Enzler also maintains that he was not provided his entire file from the Office of Public Defender.

http://mt.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.20131126_0001806.MT.htm/qx

:what:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard
Back