Conrad Murray trial -Day eight.

I love geeky, nerdy witnesses (and I don't mean that unkindly) I just get lost in the substance of there testimony

Okay, finally to the testimony relevant to this case. Talking about receiving 4 vials of blood for testing. Also, other samples given to him by coroner for testing. Edited to clarify: samples from coroner were various biological specimens.

Witness was present for autopsy.

He was in on part of the autopsy.

I like that he looks at the jury.

Help, I can't watch again, whaaaahhh, boss is here now. I miss all the good stuff.

Please post as much as you can. Don't worry about spelling, I can't spell any of it either.

:tyou:

I saw 2.6 ug/ml (ug=micrograms) but I have no clue what it means

It was listed after Propofal

There was 2.6 ug/ml of propofol in that page of the report. Was that the heart blood or the femeral blood? I didn't catch that and could hardly read any of the report, except I caught the propofol at the top.

In break now.

Help, I can't watch again, whaaaahhh, boss is here now. I miss all the good stuff.

Please post as much as you can. Don't worry about spelling, I can't spell any of it either.

:tyou:

The just spent time going over the different columns in the report and identified what each column is reporting.

They did not get into any results in the report yet and have taken the lunch break.

The actual details of the toxicology report will be after lunch.

I won't understand it but I hope the toxicology report gets put online,

Oh dear, Jean C. on HLN is saying she thinks the jurors like Chertoff. (sigh)

I won't understand it but I hope the toxicology report gets put online,

Oh no worries the Ladies of HLN will be giving you their honest and unbasised opinion of the report tonight........<insert HUGE sarcastic eye roll....now>

Oh dear, Jean C. on HLN is saying she thinks the jurors like Chertoff. (sigh)

Last night she was reporting how attentively the jurors are taking notes. (If I recall correctly that is the same as she reported on the last big trial HLN covered) I don't think it means anything.

She does.
But I noticed a change in her voice/pitch when asked certain questions.
Her responses to some of the questions.....she responds in a tone as if she is being accused of something. Wish I knew how to explain it better....dang I hate that I have such terrible grammar, sentence structure and Nooooo ability to explain in type what my gray matter is thinking. :maddening:
But anyway, many questions she starts and ends her response almost as if feeling attacked. I wish she would keep her voice/tone consistent like she did when she was asked questions by the Pros.

To me, the trials I've seen, as soon as the witness changes the way they respond when the other side is asking the questions, the jury sits up and takes notice.

I wish someone could send her a coded secret message to keep her responses clear and not sounding like she's being accused. She needs to sound/feel totally confident like she did when Pro was asking her questions.

Yes, Amity, I heard & sensed it, too -- her composure & manner of response did change, but it was mainly after the DT had already asked her a few questions about her investigation, etc., etc., and then his manner became accusatory. He then used the word "incompetent" in there somewhere, so she bowed her neck a bit and became a bit stiff and cautious. I would have done the same thing, knowing that it was the wrong thing to do. I'm sure this has happened to her before.

We've all seen this, I'm sure -- although both sides should be searching for truth and justice (in our dreams!!), this back & forth becomes adversarial -- we are humans, after all. And not all of us are pure.... <sigh> Hesitation or being unsure hatches doubt, and that's all he's after.

She should have been a bit more careful at times during the investigation because, right or wrong, it WAS Michael Jackson and everything about it was sure to be put under a microscope, but it is what it is.
icon9.gif

No offense to this witness...but I bet her spouse is hard pressed to win any fights in the house LOL. I like her she ogts the snark I respect the snark ;) I dont think she was as good as she could have been at the scene espclly with the circumstance's of this case.

Considering the case was not yet determined to be a homicide, she probably did a good job.

Someone mentioned maybe the saline bag was cut to use for disposal. That defies logic. Given all the other bags Murray had in the room, a simple trash bag would do, and I believe there was a grocery bag there already.

So, logic says why would you cut a saline bag in the first place? Next the bottle found it, don't know if the jury will now find doubt in that or not, but logic goes with putting bottle in for giving the propofol to patient with minimal effort on Murray's part. Just makes sense to me, but we will see what is said by defense.

And, a Saline bag is not easily cut. May have used a blade to slash it open.

But without and actual photo of it all just words just words.

By the time Ms. Fleak was on the scene, the propofol bottle may well have fallen out of the saline bag. It could have done so when Alvarez hid it per Dr. Murray's instructions, unbeknownst to Alvarez the significance of this.

Edited to add: The glass that the propofol bottle is made of is fairly thick and give a good amount of weight to an empty bottle, so that it would fall out of the bag if tilted the wrong way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMae0823
Back