MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I've read that another major factor in LE's evaluation of the polygraph process is the subject's willingness to take it - if they're gung-ho and submit to one bright and early in the case, that can mean as much or more than whether they wind up passing or failing.

Not sure if that's the case here, of course.

Your right. Marc Klass is famous for taking a polygraph right away during Polly's disappearance.
He's been very vocal about family taking a polygraph soon, so that LE can move on in their investigation. It looks like Deborah Bradley took a polygraph early. So I guess we will see.

OK guys we are not sleuthing the victim here baby Lisa regarding parentage. There hasn't even been a whisper of that being in question. And, parents can be discussed, no other people. Not former spouses, significant others etc. Those people are not involved unless we hear otherwise in MSM.

:bump: Hang on to news to lead us into inquiries like parentage. :)

Maybe when cops first arrived at the house, they found that stuff stacked in the crib and don't believe the mother's story that the baby had been asleep in it?

JMO

Surely LE would have checked the bed regardless of whether they had doubts about the mom's story. If not, LE obviously did not do their job. I agree with the other posters that all the bedding should have been taken by LE. This doesn't reflect well on them.

:waitasec:How can LE prove it was mom that used the cell phone unless they had the conversation recorded? LE can prove the phone was used based on pings but they cannot tell who was actually using the phone.

They possibly could if it were a text (depending on context) instead of a call.... or perhaps if one of the 'missing phones' actually called/texted one of the others.

Does anyone know if Jeremy wanted the graveyard shift or if it was his boss who asked him to do this? I suspect this was a team operation.

Praying for baby Lisa and a humongous break in this case...soon! :praying:

Does anyone know if Jeremy wanted the graveyard shift or if it was his boss who asked him to do this? I suspect this was a team operation.

He was building a Starbucks....I'm still trying to put together why this would be something done at night.

Mom claimed she left cell phones on the counter. I don't believe a jury will believe a stranger abducted the baby, took the time to steal cell phones and then stashed them in the pitch of dark near the house.

JMO

MyBelle,
I agree. Makes no sense. As someone said earlier today, kidnappers don't look down a street and say-hey let's go to the house that's well lighted, kidnap their baby and steal their cell phones.

A real kidnapper would say let's get the baby and get the he double L outta here.

imo

Surely LE would have checked the bed regardless of whether they had doubts about the mom's story. If not, LE obviously did not do their job. I agree with the other posters that all the bedding should have been taken by LE. This doesn't reflect well on them.

Was it established that those pictures of the bed were taken after LE was finished with the house? I didn't see that but I have to admit I have had a real hard time keeping up today!

What would you expect LE would find by testing the bedding?

He was building a Starbucks....I'm still trying to put together why this would be something done at night.

It cost a heck of a lot of money to hire contractors to do jobs at night, especially 3rd shift.

I have a new Starbucks less than a mile from where I live. Construction work wasn't done at night.

imo

We have heard about the cell phones. Does anyone know anything about cable? Because while you might not have a hard wired phone line you can get telephone service through cable. My house phone is through Comcast. But we also have cell phones. And I can take my portable phones out into the yard and talk on them. I've never tested how far out they will work I generally sit on the deck.

It would be interesting to know this.

Say the 'kidnapper' came through the bedroom window pictured above, did the kidnapper step on the baby swing? Did the kidnapper touch the crib?

I'm trying to ask--did LE finger print that room?

imo

He'd have to be a pretty dense kidnapper to come in through the window when the door was unlocked and all the lights were on.

What was her phone call at 2:30 about and who was it to? Has she been asked by media?

Well, mom and dad are no longer pleading for the 'kidnapper' to return their baby to a safe place unless media has been editing that part out all day, but can't imagine they would. Reminds me of Cindy and George when they claimed Caylee was a missing child yet you could tell they knew that wasn't true. Using 99% of airtime defending yourself is very telling if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member