ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't really hip on this lawsuit, but I'd love to hear how she came by identifying "a" ZG (Fernandez for Casey effect) that just happened to have looked at an apartment in the same complex she supposedly left Caylee (once upon a time).

I know FCA has the constitutional right to take the 5th amendment (unless the Judge tomorrow deems that she should actually answer the questions with "real" answers, if her taking the 5th is legally allowable in this case, we'll have to see),

however, I think it will once again look bad for FCA as no matter the reason for the 5th, it will appear that she has something to hide and is afraid to tell the truth.

I know some will tell me it is her constitutional right (again, if the Judge permits the 5th), but public-relations-wise, I think it will be another blow to FCA and shed more negative light on her tomorrow. For those news organizations that are still interested, mostly locally in Florida I think. It is a Saturday and I don't think it will be top news anywhere but locally, if even there.

If she ends up taking the 5th, I think it will damage her public perception even more, if that is even possible at this point.

IMO, MOO, etc.

IMO, MOO, etc.

It would certainly be a step in the right direction if KC just owned up to the fact that she tried to frame Zenaida ... I agree, taking the 5th when sooner or later she'll be forced by a judge to answer the questions is not going to improve her public image ... just like appealing the lying convictions, she's just angering the public even more
She's trying to avoid ever having to pay restitution to anyone ... she's already been found not guilty of being responsible for Caylee's death and should be overjoyed with that ... but nooooo

ITA ... and the huge difference between OJ and KC is that OJ still had lots of money to live a comfortable lifestyle ... he wasn't counting on big bucks from MSM, book deals, etc. ... KC on the other hand is in desperate need of money
I'm hoping that will be her downfall ... she's already guilty of tax evasion
IMO, she'll be scheming and conning to support herself and it will eventually come back to bite her ... she'll double cross the wrong person or government agency sooner or later ...

That is so true. How long is the DT going to put up with her? She's doing nothing to bring in any income or make any kind of life for herself. Surely whoever is paying for her free ride is going to get mad about it at some point and stop paying. Unless it's Cindy, who promised her she'd never have to work again....

That is so true. How long is the DT going to put up with her? She's doing nothing to bring in any income or make any kind of life for herself. Surely whoever is paying for her free ride is going to get mad about it at some point and stop paying. Unless it's Cindy, who promised her she'd never have to work again....

For fairness...:crazy: .....CA did say that a couple of weeks in, before she knew Caylee was dead and tossed into a swamp garbage....

A non-person is going to say nothing with nobody caring or listening. So why did I even look at this thread???????

[/B]

For fairness...:crazy: .....CA did say that a couple of weeks in, before she knew Caylee was dead and tossed into a swamp garbage....

Yes, but do you remember the interview? CA is not in a sane place right now. I can see her sending money to Casey so Casey doesn't have to work. And I bet anything, when the year is up, she's going to welcome Casey back with open arms after shoving GA out the door.

I'd be a lot more fair to her if she hadn't smirked at the verdict and then went looney tunes in that interview. She seriously needs some professional help.

Yes, but do you remember the interview? CA is not in a sane place right now. I can see her sending money to Casey so Casey doesn't have to work. And I bet anything, when the year is up, she's going to welcome Casey back with open arms after shoving GA out the door.

I'd be a lot more fair to her if she hadn't smirked at the verdict and then went looney tunes in that interview. She seriously needs some professional help.

LOL Aedrys - I wasn't talking about a sweeping all across the board "fair" - just when that comment was made, bargaining for Caylee back.

"Fair" is what you said above....

I cant wait to see John Morgan put her feet to the fire! ZG didnt do anything to deserve what she went thru. I am waiting to hear kc s lawyer go up against JM, I think it will be another study of good vs evil for me. I learned soo much before and during the trial! Huge difference in the good and the evil for me anyway. I am so curious what kc s reaction to meeting ZG face to face will be like!

...... I am so curious what kc s reaction to meeting ZG face to face will be like!

I don't think we'll see any significant reaction from her. She didn't even show any reaction when she saw her own child's remains in the trial! Casey Anthony is a Narcissist and a Sociopath. She doesn't care what ZG has gone through. I'm sure she is sitting on the couch right now, drinking her beer and watching a chick-flick without thinking about tomorrow!

Now my question is how does she pay for the defense since (according to her) she doesn't even have the $20 probation fee?! Something's just not right here!

ITA ... and the huge difference between OJ and KC is that OJ still had lots of money to live a comfortable lifestyle ... he wasn't counting on big bucks from MSM, book deals, etc. ... KC on the other hand is in desperate need of money
I'm hoping that will be her downfall ... she's already guilty of tax evasion
IMO, she'll be scheming and conning to support herself and it will eventually come back to bite her ... she'll double cross the wrong person or government agency sooner or later ...

snipped: she'll be scheming and conning to support herself

You are so right. She did it all her life with her parents and she's doing it with whoever she's with now and she'll continue to do it for the rest of her life. You have to admit, she's good at what she does. She could write a book and get paid handsomely for it. "The Art of Manipulation by CMA". She's living the Life of Riley. Not a care in the world. Just like when she was home with CA. Everyone waiting on her hand and foot. The money she owes isn't a concern to her at all. She knows that either Mommy or Jose or whoever she's roped into her Princess Fantasy World will take care of all the nasty little details for her. She's too busy lounging, tanning, playing on the computer eating chili and drinking beer to concern herself with such trivial matters. She's one step up from stealing, why steal when people are giving her money.

so when is the soonest possible date we could see this, if ever? or is it too early to tell?

HOPE4CAYLEY has posted this in This Weeks News but didn't bring it over so I'm doing it for her...
By David Breen, Orlando Sentinel

9:45 a.m. EDT, October 8, 2011
A disguised Casey Anthony, described as angry but composed, was deposed this morning in the civil case filed against her by Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez.

She answered few questions and her attorney repeatedly invoked Anthony's Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination, according to attorney John Morgan.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-anthony-gives-depo-20111008,0,6946795.story

Disguised? Angry???? :floorlaugh: a Long dark wig? Maybe she just saved her own "jail hair"......LOL

I find it hilarious that after FCA's depostition today she went home to google a small article in the OS.

Must suck not being Today's News :floorlaugh:

Seems the felon has lost her appeal :)

I find it hilarious that after FCA's depostition today she went home to google a small article in the OS.

Must suck not being Today's News :floorlaugh:

Seems the felon has lost her appeal :)

Agree! I mean get serious!!! She is already in a secret location and she wears a disguise? This woman must be living in a fantasy world.....

I laughed at the disguise too LG! So pathetic.

We all know what she looks like, even as a blond with short hair! Her face is so distinctive that no matter how she did her hair or make up anyone who has followed the story enough to want to do her harm would know who she was, disguise or not!

I tend to think people just don't care about her anymore, she is totally yesterdays news. Makes me feel awesome! She must HATE that!

Agree! I mean get serious!!! She is already in a secret location and she wears a disguise? This woman must be living in a fantasy world.....

Why were a disguise into an interview when we all know what she looks like???? Outside, maybe, I can see that...but while she is being deposed. Isn't that a little dramatic??????

Oh wait, maybe the monks shaved her head??? jmo

So, she wore long, dark hair in order to disguise her long, dark hair?

Brilliant.

:floorlaugh:

Why were a disguise into an interview when we all know what she looks like???? Outside, maybe, I can see that...but while she is being deposed. Isn't that a little dramatic?????? jmo

Well, she is her mother's daughter - drama must come naturally - that and living in a fantasy world. Ah - I sure hope she is reading here and knows we are laughing AT her :lol:

@CFNews13Casey
Casey Anthony News13
#CaseyAnthony wears Phillies hat and giant glasses on video deposition. She may be wearing a wig. -jfell

Way to Pizz off a whole region FCA, as if we're not upset enough we learn that the Phils loss is YOUR fault. You jinxed us!! DO NOT WEAR OUR HAT

BBM

Why change what works? Seriously, she knows no other life! Her fantasy of getting out of jail worked out but the rest of them? I can't wait to see her fall on her @ss! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member