Conrad Murray trial -Day nine.

Murray said he could not move MJ off the bed by himself. What is he over six foot tall and probably weighs twice as much as MJ but can't move him off the bed by himself.

Seriously! I was thinking the same thing; there comes a point where dragging/dumping him onto the floor, if necessary, would work.

missed a bit due to bathroom break (but unlike CM I don't have a sedated patient under my care)

compressed MJ, house is closed at night, just his kids and me in house, I ventilated him orally, his chest rising, phone never worked in house, if I called 911 I would be neglecting him, I continued CPR with my left hand and called his assistant MichaelAmir, ( his explanation for not calling 911 or asking Amir to do so is bull s'it which I can smell from here)

As far as the phone thing, it was a pretty lame excuse, but I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that the lawyers will hammer home that HIS cell phones were in the 702 (Las Vegas) area code, so the call would have gone to the Nevada Highway Patrol for processing, not the California Highway Patrol. Did he think the NHP (or whatever they call it there) would say "Sorry, not my table" and hang up on him? No, they would figure out how to route the call to the CHP through their own dispatch center, and it would STILL be faster than waiting for MJ's private Security to call 911.

As for the excuse of having to stop to explain the problem so that Security could sufficiently describe it to 911, the words "not breathing/CPR" would have been sufficient enough explanation to 911 in the short term. He did not know the address, but he would have known the street name and could have given a description. He could have put it on speakerphone and let them know when the sirens were closing in. Hell, all he had to do was tell them to just keep driving down the street until they saw balloons, presents and a small crowd of obsessed people dressed like MJ milling around outside a closed gate. Yup, that's the place, all right.

Even toddlers know how to call 911. Dr. Feelgood knew he was in deep doo-doo-feces and THAT is why he did not call 911 right away.

The pressure he was under was of his own design. He wanted to be the big cheese. Not only known as MJs personal doctor but meeting and hobnobbing with the celebrities......especially the ladies. As JVM says; 'Murray is a player."

Suddenly Shaggy singing "It Wasn't Me" is running through my mind. Followed by Weird Al Yankovich singing "She's Gotta Pee" to the same tune.

As far as the phone thing, it was a pretty lame excuse, but I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that the lawyers will hammer home that HIS cell phones were in the 702 (Las Vegas) area code, so the call would have gone to the Nevada Highway Patrol for processing, not the California Highway Patrol. Did he think the NHP (or whatever they call it there) would say "Sorry, not my table" and hang up on him? No, they would figure out how to route the call to the CHP through their own dispatch center, and it would STILL be faster than waiting for MJ's private Security to call 911.

i don't think even this defense will try to use that excuse. A 911 call is routed by the cell towers near you, not the area code of your cell number.

Did anyone see Dr. Drew last night...he and some other docs were going through the autopsy. MJ's lungs were in really bad shape, and the problems were chronic. The anesthesiologist said this was likely from being put under for long periods of time without the breathing assistance they use in hospital settings. I have no doubt that MJ was using this crazy scheme for years. But that does not justify the defendant doing it, nor using that powerful drug in a totally irresponsible manner, not to mention leaving the patient unattended. I think the claim that MJ wanted to shoot himself up with this is really damning, because it makes leaving the room even more negligent. Like leaving a suicidal person with a loaded gun.

Propofol was the ONLY drug that would ensure MJ could sleep. If you consider that being an addict, so be it, I don't. the doctor you are referring to was shooting him up with Demerol, which tell me MJ could not sleep no matter what. One does get desperate when one cannot sleep and will take anything and everything. I have had a shot of Demerol and it knocked me right out. I think MJ could not sleep no matter what he took. I do not consider him am addict.

I have felt from the very beginning that the Demerol is the biggest red herring in the case to date.

Judge Pastor is a very fair Judge and if Klein had truly been giving him Demerol he would have thought it was necessary that he testify. It was like when JP was considering whether edited out footage of This Is It would come in. Once he viewed the entire 14-16 hours of tape there wasnt a thing on there that would have helped the DT.

And I believe once he let the DT look at Klein's recent records there was no evidence of Demerol being given shortly before his death. IM was noted only and Botox is an intramuscular injection. Now of course he could have given him a sedative of some kind to calm his anxiety but imo it sure wasnt Demerol.

The DT is blowing smoke.

I do not see MJ as an addict. No addict leaves loads of pills laying around without taking them. They will take anything and every pill they can find even those that do not even get them high. I think they are also addicted to the pill taking as much as they are the affects of the drugs.

And by Murrays own words MJ did not want these other medications.:innocent:

While propofol is not a sleep aide I do believe if the person taking it feels rested then it works for them and so many with serious insomnia issues are desperate to do anything in order to get some semblance of sleep.

I keep wondering how and why a cardiologist could be so neglectful, so irresponsible to take on the case of being PMD to MJ
... and how he could administer all the meds he did and then leave the room for such a long period of time. And his bizarre
behavior after finding MJ dead. And his outlandish lies & odd demeanor the days following. Plus his questionable private life.

The only sensible & logical answer I can come up with is that he (Murray) was/is taking drugs.

The drugs prescribed to Paul Farance and Omar could have be Conrad's aliases. It is a simple and convenient way for Conrad to get Rx meds -no questions asked and no trail. It would be interesting to know who paid for the drugs supplied to these two fictitious individuals, where the drugs were purchased, and how they were delivered. Alot of professional people take Rx meds and hide their drug addiction and CM had the means and power to do this. Focusing attention on MJ's drug addiction allows CM to hide his.

The bedroom Michael was found dead in was not the room he normally slept in so why were all those Rx bottles and medical supplies in the master bedroom for one night only? I am not convinced Propofol accidently killed Michael but I believe he was given an overdose of drugs so he could "sleep in heavenly peace".

Alot of people preplan their funeral and express their wishes orally and in writing. Michael was 50 y.o. and so this is something he would do and it makes sense Michael would want to die at home and choose the master bedroom rather than die in his own bedroom. Conrad said loud music was playing so maybe these are the conditions Michael wanted when he exited the earth plane. So many people including superstars commit suicide when their bodies begin to decline so they decide to recycle it and begin anew.

Because Conrad gave Michael meds and left the room perhaps he was fufilling Michael's wishes which is a crazy decision to make because of the price he will have to pay; 4 years in prison, unable to practice medicine in the future, loss of income etc.

Did Michael have accidental life insurance coverage in effect prior to his death?

I am glad we can watch the trial; I find it to be an interesting and empowering experience.

JMO

Did anyone see Dr. Drew last night...he and some other docs were going through the autopsy. MJ's lungs were in really bad shape, and the problems were chronic. The anesthesiologist said this was likely from being put under for long periods of time without the breathing assistance they use in hospital settings. I have no doubt that MJ was using this crazy scheme for years. But that does not justify the defendant doing it, nor using that powerful drug in a totally irresponsible manner, not to mention leaving the patient unattended. I think the claim that MJ wanted to shoot himself up with this is really damning, because it makes leaving the room even more negligent. Like leaving a suicidal person with a loaded gun.

I cant and dont watch Dr. Drew and personally I think he is absolutely clueless and shouldnt even discuss criminal cases.

I don't think there is any proof that MJ was doing it continuously. It seems he does this when he is about to embark on a tour where he knows his rest is most important and vital to keep his stamina up.

But it sure could have affected his lungs with all that Murray had been giving him for 6 weeks. I don't think his lungs were in bad shape though. It did not state that in the AR and many have chronic inflammation in their lungs but live to be a ripe old age.

He certainly wasnt before he met Murray because once he knew he was going to make his comeback tour is when he started trying to find someone to administer it.

Dr. Adams did say that Murray has been trying to get someone to use Propofol on MJ since 2007 but he couldn't find anyone to do it.

IMO

By the way, I recently purchase "This is it" dvd from Amazon and it is a mind blowing experience. It is bits of his rehearsals for his tour, shows how he interfaces with his people,etc. Truly an amazing dvd that honed right in on MJ's perfectionism and energy. I wanted to cry watching this dvd, he really was an extraordinary entertainer. I never got the chance to see him in person, but am grateful to have grown up with him...and will miss him terribly.

I haven't bought the DVD thanks for the review, I will purchase it now. I agree MJ was an extraordinary talent. I'm a tad older so I didn't grow up with MJ's music, (raising kids at that time in my life) however I loved the MOON WALK and Thriller was absolutely pronominal. He was way ahead of anyone else with his ideals, at the time. I'm a ELVIS fan since 4 years old and don't know why, except his remarkable voice, it just sounds like no other, esp. the gospel music.:seeya:

I keep wondering how and why a cardiologist could be so neglectful, so irresponsible to take on the case of being PMD to MJ
... and how he could administer all the meds he did and then leave the room for such a long period of time. And his bizarre
behavior after finding MJ dead. And his outlandish lies & odd demeanor the days following. Plus his questionable private life.

The only sensible & logical answer I can come up with is that he (Murray) was/is taking drugs.

Agreed. And, am certain not too many nurses would agree to give IV benzos, including Versed, without proper monitoring and resuscitation equipment. I know I wouldn't.

ETA: I don't believe Michael was completely informed about the dangers, as evidenced by lack of a signed informed consent! Shame, shame Dr. Murray.

Propofol was the ONLY drug that would ensure MJ could sleep. If you consider that being an addict, so be it, I don't. the doctor you are referring to was shooting him up with demerol, which tell me MJ could not sleep no matter what. One does get desperate when one cannot sleep and will take anything and everything. I have had a shot of Demerol and it knocked me right out. I think MJ could not sleep no matter what he took. I do not consider him am addict.
BBM
My statement was "I don't know if MJ was abusing drugs or not". That's what I meant . I don't know.

Many of CM's office staff ,who were performing medical tests,etc,were not qualified .It shows he was willing to take risks to save $$$ ,IMO.

7kids and a wealthy lifestyle means he needed $$$$. I think that's the motive , but that's just an opinion.

I cant and dont watch Dr. Drew and personally I think he is absolutely clueless and shouldnt even discuss criminal cases.

I don't think there is any proof that MJ was doing it continuously. It seems he does this when he is about to embark on a tour where he knows his rest is most important and vital to keep his stamina up.

But it sure could have affected his lungs with all that Murray had been giving him for 6 weeks. I don't think his lungs were in bad shape though. It did not state that in the AR and many have chronic inflammation in their lungs but live to be a ripe old age.

He certainly wasnt before he met Murray because once he knew he was going to make his comeback tour is when he started trying to find someone to administer it.

Dr. Adams did say that Murray has been trying to get someone to use Propofol on MJ since 2007 but he couldn't find anyone to do it.

IMO

BBM

I had Dr Drew on last night, but was mainly half listening, half reading here.

I may have missed Dr Drew's mentioning the AR, but when Dr Drew & guest
were discussing the condition of MJ's lungs, I got it that they were referring
to the doctor's notes (Pt's Chief Complaint) from all the times he had seen
doctors for his many ailments... chest congestion being one of the many.

Many of CM's office staff ,who were performing medical tests,etc,were not qualified .It shows he was willing to take risks to save $$$ ,IMO.

7kids and a wealthy lifestyle means he needed $$$$. I think that's the motive , but that's just an opinion.

Hmmm

I get the feeling that Dr Murray does not like having trained,
educated, licensed nurses around him!

Maybe we know too much.

We'd most certainly know when he's not being ethical & responsible!
And we'd certainly question anything he's doing/not doing correctly.
And we'd certainly refuse to do certain things he asked of us...
so as not to jeopardize losing our licenses!

Plus we'd expect a higher salary than the girls he hired.

Dr Murray didn't even have an RN to train, oversee, manage, supervise his staff.

I do not ever believe MJ contemplated suicide. Not even in his darkest hours during the molestation case. He loved his three children far far too much than that and he knew he was their only parent who had ever raised them.

I do believe MJ may have suffered some anxiety since he had not performed in quite awhile. I think that is normal thoughts not suicidal ones. Imo, MJ would have been just fine once he performed on stage a couple of times in front of a packed arena and I think MJ knew this. Often we hear about even well established actors having stage fright at times.

Nor do I see Murray as a man who would do something that jeopardizes himself in any manner. He seems very self centered and self absorbed. Imo, he is a man who thinks he has entitlements. It does not bother or shame this man that he fathers children with 5 different women. He probably needs that to stroke his engorged ego wanting to be known as "a player!" He seems to think he can do what he wants when he wants no matter who it may hurt.

It has been said that MJ was broke for years yet he has never filed for bankruptcy relief. Imo MJ knew his assets would range into the billions if something should happen to him so he has long known his children and mother would be well taken care of.. And the financial analysts have said this will be one of the biggest estates of any entertainer ever.

MJ wanted to live. He wanted more than anything for his children to see him perform on stage. It should have happened. Murray should not have taken so many people's hopes and dreams away the day he killed MJ. He had no right to do what he did.

IMO

By the way, I recently purchase "This is it" dvd from Amazon and it is a mind blowing experience. It is bits of his rehearsals for his tour, shows how he interfaces with his people,etc. Truly an amazing dvd that honed right in on MJ's perfectionism and energy. I wanted to cry watching this dvd, he really was an extraordinary entertainer. I never got the chance to see him in person, but am grateful to have grown up with him...and will miss him terribly.

I have watched it three times in awe of this amazingly gifted man.

I cry each time I watch it. All I can think about is opening night and his three children sitting there waiting for THE Michael Jackson to come out on stage and how they would be able to see and feel that so many truly loved their daddy. That never getting to happen just tears me up inside.

And they were going to perform with him on the last show I believe. I would have loved to have seen that. History in the making.

But dreams were shattered and ripped away forever when Murray forgot to be a doctor and decided to be a lady's man instead.

IMO

The drugs prescribed to Paul Farance and Omar could have be Conrad's aliases. It is a simple and convenient way for Conrad to get Rx meds -no questions asked and no trail. It would be interesting to know who paid for the drugs supplied to these two fictitious individuals, where the drugs were purchased, and how they were delivered. Alot of professional people take Rx meds and hide their drug addiction and CM had the means and power to do this. Focusing attention on MJ's drug addiction allows CM to hide his.

The bedroom Michael was found dead in was not the room he normally slept in so why were all those Rx bottles and medical supplies in the master bedroom for one night only? I am not convinced Propofol accidently killed Michael but I believe he was given an overdose of drugs so he could "sleep in heavenly peace".

Alot of people preplan their funeral and express their wishes orally and in writing. Michael was 50 y.o. and so this is something he would do and it makes sense Michael would want to die at home and choose the master bedroom rather than die in his own bedroom. Conrad said loud music was playing so maybe these are the conditions Michael wanted when he exited the earth plane. So many people including superstars commit suicide when their bodies begin to decline so they decide to recycle it and begin anew.

Because Conrad gave Michael meds and left the room perhaps he was fufilling Michael's wishes which is a crazy decision to make because of the price he will have to pay; 4 years in prison, unable to practice medicine in the future, loss of income etc.

Did Michael have accidental life insurance coverage in effect prior to his death?

I am glad we can watch the trial; I find it to be an interesting and empowering experience.

JMO

I don't think those were CR's aliases. I believe they were MJ's. One, (at least one that I remember, could have been more) of the prescription bottles recovered by Ms. Fleak was to Omar and was prescribed by Dr. Klein.

Personally, I think MJ was dead for almost an hour before Dr. Murray checked on him. He died during Dr. Murry's many cell phone calls. The EMTs testified his eyes were dry indicating he had been dead quite awhile. Of course this is just my opinion.
You can't revive a person who has been dead for almost an hour and Dr. Murray knew there was no hope, but didn't want to believe it. He was desperate.

I actually think he died closer to 10:40 am after Murray gave him the propofol improperly and it flooded his system shutting down his breathing leading to cardiac arrest.

I think Murray knew propofol worked and he was 'asleep' so he stepped away and did other things and after maybe taking a short nap started talking to his ladies..etc and then went back in and found MJ who had long been dead.

In his interview he does mention he looked at his watch and kept up with the times and there may have been a clock in the bedroom too.

IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rebecca.ingram1214@gmail.
Back