MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very surprised the FBI still doesn't have Lisa listed as kidnapped/abducted. I keep checking every day, but... nothing:

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/@@wanted-group-listing

So, it doesn't surprise me they're not offering a reward.

Is any LE agency or Crime Stoppers or anything offering a reward yet?

I haven't seen one yet. IIRC, the family said they were going to offer a reward. Weren't they going to sell tshirts? I thought something along those lines was posted yesterday. I'll check FB to see if anything is being planned. BRB

Unless I've missed something, Lisa's mom's mother; (the grandma from the porch interview early on), has not been talking to media since that interview, has she?

At one point Mom said that her mother could have left the front door unlocked when she left on the night Lisa went missing. I'd like to know how long Grandma was there and what time she left. Was it after Dad went to work? Has her vehicle been searched for forensic evidence? Did Grandma stay home with the kids while Mom ran an errand?

The window-

When I was busy caring for little ones my hands were always full when leaving the house and returning. Quite often, I accidentally locked myself out of the house or car. I had a favorite window I used to get back inside without having to call my hubby to bring me his keys. I wonder if the window that had the screen pushed in was big enough for a six or nine year old child to go through if he had a boost from Mom? It is much easier to send a child through the window so they can unlock ther door. I wonder if Mom went somewhere in a hurry that night? It wouldn't be hard to hide the baby in a laundry basket or duffel bag. (Sorry!)

Another possibility is that the dog might have heard a commotion inside and tried to get in through the screen if he is tall enough to reach it with his paws. Labs can be pretty large.

There was a garage code key pad (if we are to believe the teen neighbor info) so locking oneself out most likely was not too much of a problem. Much easier to open the garage from the key pad, and enter the house from there, even if it was with a key hidden in the garage somewhere, than to damage a screen and shove a child through.

The dog was in a fenced area of the back yard, the window screen in question was on the front of the house, and the description of him was a SMALL black lab mix as per posted info.

I have missed a LOT of info here as I am not a "full time" reader, but these small bits I did read about a few times. Hope that helps.

jmo

One is being set up apparently but nothing official yet or an amount given.

A few things of note....

There was a garage code key pad (if we are to believe the teen neighbor info) so locking oneself out most likely was not too much of a problem. Much easier to open the garage from the key pad, and enter the house from there, even if it was with a key hidden in the garage somewhere, than to damage a screen and shove a child through.

The dog was in a fenced area of the back yard, the window screen in question was on the front of the house, and the description of him was a SMALL black lab mix as per posted info.

I have missed a LOT of info here as I am not a "full time" reader, but these small bits I did read about a few times. Hope that helps.

jmo

Thank you very much for reminding me of those facts! Duh!:waitasec: Now that you mention them, I already knew those things but wasn't thinking straight...the coffee was still dripping!

Next time no posting before coffee, I promise!

I would like to officially announce that there is no way in hell-o I can catch up with everything that's been posted since I went to bed last night.

I'm just gonna wing it today.

:floorlaugh:

I read in a Fox News article that they are setting up a "trust fund". Oy vey. De ja vu.

Hi guys-- I haven't read every thread, so this may be a repeated question that has already been answered: Does this father ever come home for his "lunch" break? tia

Has the sex offender in the neighborhood angle been explored?
I can barely bring myself to ask that question.....makes my stomach turn... but I haven't heard it mentioned by anyone (or I just missed it).
Ewww....sorry to bring it up but....there are sick people out there!

BeanE, you are in good company. Looks like no new developments anyway!

Hello Oriah, only thing mentioned far as I know MSM is they used tracking dogs. I'm led to believe it wasn't helpful in tracking her and was used on a wednesday. I'm unsure which day/morning she was reported missing.

Thanks, Peliman. So no mention of the scent article used at all. :(

I would like to officially announce that there is no way in hell-o I can catch up with everything that's been posted since I went to bed last night.

I'm just gonna wing it today.

:floorlaugh:

Would you believe I awoke twice during the night and had to run and skim through the thread so I wouldn't miss anything big?

I can't find a transcript or video for the Judge Jeanine show anywhere. Has anyone seen one?

TIA

I've been looking all morning as well. Came up empty.

From reading the posts when the interview was on ( I don't get Fox), the only new information was about the dog. They have a small lab mix fenced in the backyard. Dog didn't bark.

All bedroom doors were closed. Baby monitor was on but mom didn't hear a thing. Dad came home and almost ALL lights were on in the house.

Oh and dad said the list of names given to LE included divorced women or women who cheated on their husbands.

All paraphrased and going from memory based on what was posted last night.

I want to hear more from the neighbors about activity at the Irwin/Bradley house on a regular basis. Is it quiet? Is there fighting, or a lot of foot traffic in and out?

I also want to know the backgrounds of the mom and dad. In the Kyron Horman case, the newspaper up that way did a great expose of the red headed woman's life (her name escapes me at the moment).

We simply need to know more about this family.

Great interview with Dan Abrams in that link. I agree with him that if police really told the mother "You did it!" like she claims, that's a bad interrogation technique, even if PD believes the mom killed the baby.

That's why I'm on the fence if PD really said that to her.

I agree, I thought the Dan Abrams interview was great.

IMO, the mother twisted LE's words. I don't think LE came to her and said "You did it!" I think it was more along the lines of them implicating her, in a round about sort of way (or, them hinting at the fact that they believe she's responsible) and she took that to mean "you did it!". I don't think LE would have came right out and said that to her. But, you never know I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member