MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not good at looking for this sort of thing, as I don't participate in it much myself, but has anyone detected much of an online presence for Mom? Did she participate in baby boards, social networks, stuff like that?

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/justic...list_id=163706

In this interview, watching DB, she breaks down when she mentions the computer room window left open, which seems like genuine guilt and regret. She also breaks down when they find Lisa isn't in her crib. I don't know, it appears real to me. I guess what I'm saying, is that her emotional reactions seem to be appropriate for what they have said happened, thus lending their story credibility. I'm beginning to think that JB is just very stoic and is very uncomfortable displaying emotions, especially on national TV. JMO

The mother probably started crying at the mention of the window being left open because she probably feels guilty that without thinking she may have left her child in harms way by leaving that window open. That's a nature reaction.

I'm not good at looking for this sort of thing, as I don't participate in it much myself, but has anyone detected much of an online presence for Mom? Did she participate in baby boards, social networks, stuff like that?

I could start looking around. With her having 3 possible alias's (Netz, Bradley and Irwin)..it might take some time.

NOW we know why the grandparents have been so quiet.

He's not her ex.
Despite her claims of being "engaged", she's still married to her husband:

Source: Daily Mail.

Quote: "Kansas City parents Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin have talked about their engagement and wedding plans in interviews since their baby disappeared in Missouri on Monday ... Bradley and her husband Sean Bradley separated four years ago, but never got divorced, they say.
The family of Mr Bradley, who is currently away serving in the Army..."​

So. She's living with (and has a child by) another man she's "planning a wedding" to, but didn't bother to divorce? Is she still drawing military benefits, like healthcare, commissary shopping, BX, base privileges? (I'd think that was immoral, because she's not entitled to them.)
If they have a kid together and in the divorce settlement he has to pay for medical then indeed those children would be on Tricare Prime health insurance and the kids would have id cards and allowed to shop at the BX and Commissary. The wife would have a limited ID so that she can shop for them.

Edit to add: The only thing she would lose with divorce is the SGLI if something happens to him, retirement benefits (he is too young for that) base housing (doh) and any alimony he is paying her.

You know, she is a little to old to pass off for a baby born while someone was deployed (even if deployed a year, they would have been 7 mths along), but what if a gf of a soldier is trying to get her bf back and claiming they have a child together? I know some military are due back within days, as my SIL is one of them. Possible?

Good idea, but because of DNA testing this ploy would not work.

Definitely possible, I think. I hope LE is looking into that aspect.

I hope your SIL has safe travels back home, and a major thanks for her service!

Oh dear, perhaps I didn't use the right letters, lol. Son in law :crazy:
Who will get to meet his daughter for the first time :woohoo:

Does anyone know if SB is even stationed stateside? I would think a quick call from LE to his commanding officer could establish whether he could be a poi or not.

Last i heard he was contacted and he hasnt seen DB for two years. I beleive it was on a news site early last week. I will try and find link.

Once again, to recognize how few non-family INFANT abductions there are, here are our statistics....

Since 1983 (almost 30 years), there have only been 278 INFANT abductions. Of these, only 12 infants have not be recovered or located. Of the 278, almost half of these were newborn abductions from hospitals. So...as we look at 30 years, we can see how few non-family infant abductions there are.

ETA: I hate to say "only" 278 infant abductions....just 1 would be too many. But when you compare infant abductions to child abductions the numbers are very low.

I don't think anyone really thinks Lisa was taken by a complete stranger. Someone who knew them somehow.

These are abduction by "Non family members, which is misleading... that means Not parents or legal guardians."
So grandparents, aunt, sister... if not the legal guardian would be included in "Non family members" by their definition.

http://www.missingkids.com/en_US/documents/InfantAbductionStats.pdf

Though really, Lisa would NOT be included in these statistics because she is 10 months old.

These statistics ONLY apply to 0 to 6 months old. If you add 7-12 months, how many more are there?

For the sake of discussion, when were these statistics updated?
Does this include 4 month old Ramy taken in May, in the middle of the night by her paternal Grandmother who'd only met her once?
Not a stranger but an identical scenario to Lisa, as far as the abduction went.
She also is a "non-family member" abduction and would be included, because she was not taken by a parent or guardian.

Does it include babies who were abducted as infants and found as adults recently? Or are they still among the "missing?"

Where do the completely unsolved cases fit in? Sabrina, 5 months old?
Where does she go? They don't list that year specifically... she doesn't appear to be there at all.
So perhaps they are only counting absolutely confirmed abductions caught on camera or with witnesses/violence and that is why the majority are from health care facilities?

I wonder how many more there are that are abducted from the home, that are not listed because someone decided the parents did it and the baby was never found?

http://www.missingkids.com/en_US/documents/InfantAbductionStats.pdf

Out of the 278 Newborn - 6 month old infants abducted by a non guardian/non parent...

112 of those were from the home.
No times, locations in the home or circumstances given.
33 included violence to the mother.
4 still missing.

38 were "other places" (not the home, or health care locations.)
10 included violence to the mother.
3 still missing.

Whoa! forgot about Whiteman. Fort Riley is "a ways" but should be listed as area too. Good ones.

So...
Richards-Gebaur AFB
Whiteman AFB
Ft Leavenworth
Ft Riley

How did you miss the rattling windows? ;)

If these parents are not involved can you imagine what they are going through? Their child is missing which is bad enough and a lot of people include the police are pointing their fingers at them or at least the mother.

Oh dear, perhaps I didn't use the right letters, lol. Son in law :crazy:
Who will get to meet his daughter for the first time :woohoo:

No, I probably just misinterpreted it..SIL, in my brain, stands for "sister in law".

However, I'll reword it...MAJOR congrats and thanks to your son in law for his service, and how exciting that he'll get to meet his daughter for the first time!! :woohoo:

The mother probably started crying at the mention of the window being left open because she probably feels guilty that without thinking she may have left her child in harms way by leaving that window open. That's a nature reaction.

i agree. i feel like she is very genuine.

OK - the reason I ask about a military connection is the possibility that this baby was stolen by a woman with a boyfriend in the military. This woman has been telling this serviceman that he is the father of her child that was born after he left for the Middle East. Now he's coming back and she is desperate for a baby to show him. Maybe she knew of baby Lisa because she works/worked at a local grocery store/dollar store/Wal-Mart.

This is one of the few scenarios that I can think of where the baby is being well cared for.

I think Lisa's too old for that kind of scenario, which would require a nine-month pregnancy and then ten more months after the child's birth.

Army tours to Iraq/Afghanistan are normally 12 months, with some extended to 15.

You know, she is a little to old to pass off for a baby born while someone was deployed (even if deployed a year, they would have been 7 mths along), but what if a gf of a soldier is trying to get her bf back and claiming they have a child together? I know some military are due back within days, as my SIL is one of them. Possible?

We think alike. I posted that the very day she went missing. I was trying to think of every possible scenario as to why someone would want an "older" baby as opposed to a newborn...that was the only thing that came to mind.

Some men are just not programmed to cry. This does not mean they do not feel as deeply, only that their outward reactions are different.
I am not inclined to cry over sad situations, but more likely to be the strength and functioning one for those around me. However, just give me good news, and I become a crying, snotty, blubbering mess. Praise God we are all unique in our own way. We complement each other and it strengthens us.
I would love to respond to the news that Lisa is coming home, tears and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck