MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just find it highly unlikely that Mr. Shephard has a direct line to LE or that they are choosing him, of all people, to share the fruits of their investigative analysis with.

If I recall, the parents have stated on a couple of occasions that they do NOT think someone could have entered through that window.

I would not be surprised if Fox has a direct line to LE considering they have been reporting locally on the case for days now.

The parents raised the possibility of the open window as point of entrance/exit and LE have explored the validity of that possibility. After all, if either parent is going to prosecuted, their defense team would raise it at trial as a possibility that LE ignored. LE are doing their job.

JMO

Not talking about the on-air personalities so much as I'm talking about Rupert Murdoch.

If Shep is the example, he's also the exception. Fox does good reporting. SHep isn't a reporter.

This is where we all see things differently.

Everything they've done, has led them nowhere else. The restaging of the "break-in" may have been the clincher.

There's only one victim here: the child.

I strongly disagree with this statement. If the parents are innocent, they are indeed victims. Their other children are victims, as well as any extended family.

First post, but I've been reading for days... :seeya:

Has anyone in MSM released the description of the "man" with the baby that was allegedly seen by the neighbor?

I can't get past the fact that not even a general description of this man was released - height, build, direction of travel, nothing. It's seemed strange since day 1 to me.

No, or at least I haven't seen one. I think maybe very early on they located the man and it was innocent. That's the only explanation I have for them not making any apparent attempts to locate him publicly.

Sounds like your dog's a coma-sleeper ;)

Our little dog would bark if anybody was nearby. And in fact when somebody walked into the yard during the night the dog barked like crazy and that person ran away.

What if the baby was cold to the touch and clearly dead by the time they discovered her?

...and if the baby had visable sign of abuse. Parents do snap, hit their kid a bit too hard, bumps their head or shakes them. These things can be done out of frstration. Not premeditation. But, if it happens, a parent could panic and feel there is no other choice but to disappear their baby or go to jail and lose their other kids.

My aunt had her home broken into, drawers gone through, they ended up finding her cc's her purse and the keys to her car, which they stole. She had no idea until her grandson came home and asked her where her car was. Her little ankle biter didn't make a peep!

I am really going outside the box here - post from Craig's list - I know it says boys clothes, and Lisa is big for her age - but - oh, I don't know - it just caught my eye.

NEEDING UNWATED CHILDREN ITEMS CLOTHING AND TOYS PLEASE HELP!!!! (KCMO)

Hi everyone please dont delete my name is Maria i moved and was not able to take everything so i ended up losing alot of my childrens things i am not wotking now but i am looking for employment we are very low on cash all of our money goes torwards bills so if you dont mind not charging pleae give me a call 8163592070 thank you so much i do not have transportation right now i am on th bus please consider thank you so much please do not flag thank you also the sizes are 3t 4t 5t and they are boys ages 3 and 4 thank ou have a blessed day

I smell scam.

Notice that Maria was able to take her phone, computer and pay for an internet connection ;)

If you Google the phone number, you'll find it's now Misti and she's trying to sell a pit bull (and it comes with a big bag of dogfood). Dog is up to date on all its shots. Grammar has improved considerably.

I just find it highly unlikely that Mr. Shephard has a direct line to LE or that they are choosing him, of all people, to share the fruits of their investigative analysis with.

If I recall, the parents have stated on a couple of occasions that they do NOT think someone could have entered through that window.

Here is one oddity regarding DB and the window. At 1:30 of this video, she says she left the computer room window open, and then completely breaks down, as if this was a huge mistake. They didn't rehearse this very well. MOO.

[ame]http://video.foxnews.com/v/1208764392001/exclusive-parents-of-missing-baby-lisa-speak-out/?playlist_id=163706[/ame]

I strongly disagree with this statement. If the parents are innocent, they are indeed victims. Their other children are victims, as well as any extended family.

Ed Smart and Marc Klass were both treated as suspects . Ed,for quite awhile,IIRC.
We are all just guessing at this point.

There was a video posted yesterday that was very long showing all the different ways they could crawl through the window. What they were trying to prove or disprove I have no idea but they went through the window several times.

They needed a more agile person for the re-enactment - or someone who weighed less.

that's the same thing I said....like O.J.....lol.

I watched that guy "attempting" to crawl in the window and was rolling. All you needed was one jump from the ground, through the window and zippiddy...you're in. Especially someone who had been inside the house before and knew what was under the window inside. Probably take about 30 seconds...if that...IMO.

lol, thanks, thought I was alone in thinking that I wanted to just go to KC and help show that LEO how it needed to be done. I am not graceful or terribly fit, but I had to get in a window recently at someones house (lost key/locked out) and quite frankly the window was smaller and higher off the ground than the Irwin's window. I managed with no problems, did not make a big racket at all and only scraped up my stomach a little bit.

That was the reason for my post yesterday describing my height, age, etc. when watching the LEO trying to do it. Because it sure seemed to be made to look harder than I recall it being.

that's the same thing I said....like O.J.....lol.

I watched that guy "attempting" to crawl in the window and was rolling. All you needed was one jump from the ground, through the window and zippiddy...you're in. Especially someone who had been inside the house before and knew what was under the window inside. Probably take about 30 seconds...if that...IMO.

That's what I thought.....one of my sons friends is thin and very athletic....I'm betting he could have jumped up, slid through and been in within a few seconds. In fact, I think he could have even gotten on that ledge, balanced and managed to turn sideways enough to go in feet first if he wanted. Just because some big guy in a uniform made it look hard, doesn't mean that it really is all that difficult.

jmo

Looks like Miz Grace is covering Lisa's case tonight.

My aunt had her home broken into, drawers gone through, they ended up finding her cc's her purse and the keys to her car, which they stole. She had no idea until her grandson came home and asked her where her car was. Her little ankle biter didn't make a peep!

Ours was a little ankle biter too, but she barked like crazy if anyone was anywhere near the house and nobody could have gotten in. That is, if we were home. If we were not home she was too scared to bark.

The endangered child has to come first.

Sadly, everyone else is collateral. Really.

I'd allow my entire life to be turned inside out, just to help find my child. Like Marc Klaas and John Walsh did. They begged to take polygraphs, did, passed and LE moved on.

They needed a more agile person for the re-enactment - or someone who weighed less.

Or even just someone who actually wanted to succeed at the attempt. We all know it's difficult - but if there was a thousand dollar bill laying in there for the taking if that cop could get in and get out the window, you know he could manage it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paladeer