Lisa Irwin Disappearance - Thoughts and Theories ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know for certain that I can say what I think happened the night Lisa disappeared other than to say, at this point in time, if it were accidental, it no longer is. After all the crap that went on with the CA trial you think that this mom would have known that. You call the police. An accident is an accident. If you did everything you could do then how can you get in trouble. This is just absurd now. Now if it were an accident you just lead the police on all these chases, the detectives, the FBI, CSI, Firefighters, etc. I just cannot by that someone can walk into a house in the middle of the night and steal an infant, when you have 2 other children there in a house and you have a baby monitor, then they put all the lights on, come in and leave through the front door and you have a dog that didnt bark and the neighbor has a dog that was kept outside. Makes no sense, all of this on the one and only night dad ever worked at night and the cell phones are gone too. Well being a call was made at 2:30 in the morning from one of the phones, I would say that means that Lisa was missing either before that or after that time. Obviously mom was awake to make a call. That rules out a kidnapping to me. Oh unless the kidnapper made a phone call.

Statistically, if someone was to steal an infant, it would be a mother who lost a child or wanted a child. That is really the only person that steals infants, if this were a pedophile, one of those boys would be gone. Pedo's go for boys most of the time and not infants, boys the age of her boys. I wish they would make an arrest already and/or sit them parents down and rip into them until they get the REAL story.
Polly Klaas was taken out a window of her home during a girls sleep-over. Right underneath everyone's noses. So, it does happen.

I'm just not getting the feeling of stanger abudction in this at all tho.

Thankx for the vehicle info lauriej - so dad has a work vehicle and mom has a car.

OK...I do not want to think this at all...I do not know that this happened...but...Dad's first night shift?? Mom gets a little party happy with neighborhood fellows?? Something goes down...now what?

IIRC, we only have parents word on timeline.
Who and when was the last time ANYONE saw baby Lisa?
She could of been gone before this story.

but the neighbor came over that night..she probably saw the baby, sleeping or not..don't most parents open the door to show off a little one to a guest?

..i don't know how many vehicles they have, but they did search 2 at the home ----the van was shown in news videos with the name of an elecrical co. on it ( all current electric ), so presumably jeremy's work van.

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-aut...rch-for-missing-baby-20111005,0,6273053.story

On Tuesday, authorities searched a van and car at the home.

I think I watch too many crime shows.. they should have taken those cars/vans in and went over them with a fine toothed comb. Dont they usually take them to a police impound and forensically go over them. God, can you tell what shows I watch on TV.

IIRC, we only have parents word on timeline.
Who and when was the last time ANYONE saw baby Lisa?
She could of been gone before this story.

Hi passionflower :) Good to see you. you are correct we only have parents timeline to go on. If it is helpful, Baby Lisa was last seen on the Sunday, 1-2 days prior to her disappearance, at a birthday party for her sibling. She was seen and photographed by the extended family.

OK...I do not want to think this at all...I do not know that this happened...but...Dad's first night shift?? Mom gets a little party happy with neighborhood fellows?? Something goes down...now what?

LE said it wasn't anything scandalous iirc. so doesn't sound like a party with the neighborhood fellows

I keep thinking about how close to the airport (MCI) they live....the fact that you do not need ID for a child when traveling with a child....Baby Lisa could have been anywhere by the time they called 911....wonder if LE or FBI have reviewed cameras/footage at the airport....and now I am wondering WHY ID is not needed....this should be a duh point for security...jmo

I don't believe the phone call has been confirmed by LE. It was mentioned by Fox.

Polly Klaas was taken out a window of her home during a girls sleep-over. Right underneath everyone's noses. So, it does happen.

I'm just not getting the feeling of stanger abudction in this at all tho.

Thankx for the vehicle info lauriej - so dad has a work vehicle and mom has a car.

I do remember Polly Klaas very well, but that is not the norm. 9 times out of 10 it is a parent that harms their child when the child goes missing like this. Like this I mean gone from the inside of the home.

I am with you on not getting that feeling here though. I just dont like the thought that the last thing little Lisa might have seen was the face of an angry parent that is supposed to take care of her not hurt her..

but the neighbor came over that night..she probably saw the baby, sleeping or not..don't most parents open the door to show off a little one to a guest?

in Trenton Duckett case mom had 2 friends over and watched a movie, but they NEVER saw baby!

Thanks to Pensfan posting about an dextromethorphan cough syrup overdose topic [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7216648&postcount=415"]Link [/ame], post #415, pg 17 of The surveillance video thread.

Did someone give Lisa too much medicine, was it adult or older kids not baby version? I'm considering it may have been an accident.

The buying of the wine turned out to be nothing. It wasnt a stranger. The police cleared it.

I'm curious how LE works. If there is a contingent working on the premise that one or both of Baby Lisa's parents harmed her, is there ALSO a 'team' going full force after other possibilities, like stranger abduction?
I thought about this (abduction) when I was out at lunch and saw a rather peculiar couple dining with a beautiful baby that resembled Lisa. It made me continue to wonder: WHAT IF she was stolen for money? Would LE be continuing to search if they are focused on the parents?

I do remember Polly Klaas very well, but that is not the norm. 9 times out of 10 it is a parent that harms their child when the child goes missing like this. Like this I mean gone from the inside of the home.

I am with you on not getting that feeling here though. I just dont like the thought that the last thing little Lisa might have seen was the face of an angry parent that is supposed to take care of her not hurt her..

I agree, but i think of jessica lunsforsd and elizabeth smart too. They all were taken while people were sleeping in house. so i guess it could of really happened. moo

I rarely post, but have been following the Lisa Irwin threads all week. I don't think that this mother could kill her baby. I think she cheated on her husband/S.O. (I don't think they are married) and he found out about it and was going to leave. I think that she cooked up this entire plan so they would be brought closer together. I think Lisa is somewhere safe-with family or friends-and at some point, she will be found. I don't know. Maybe it is just wishful thinking on my part. I hate to think that anyone could actually hurt that sweet baby!

Does someone have a link about the bday party the day before ? TIA

Thanks to Pensfan posting about an dextromethorphan cough syrup overdose topic Link , post #415, pg 17 of The surveillance video thread.

Did someone give Lisa too much medicine, was it adult or older kids not baby version? I'm considering it may have been an accident.

If it were an accident it has now turned into manslaughter and think of all the charges for leading all the police on a wild goose chase. If that is what happened, she better step forward. Like yesterday..

I rarely post, but have been following the Lisa Irwin threads all week. I don't think that this mother could kill her baby. I think she cheated on her husband/S.O. (I don't think they are married) and he found out about it and was going to leave. I think that she cooked up this entire plan so they would be brought closer together. I think Lisa is somewhere safe-with family or friends-and at some point, she will be found. I don't know. Maybe it is just wishful thinking on my part. I hate to think that anyone could actually hurt that sweet baby!

There's no evidence that she cheated on her husband. The guy in the grocery store turned out to be nothing out of the ordinary, most likely a member of her family.

I think it has gone too far for that...I mean LE is demolishing houses looking for clues...

I do believe LE is looking at all possibilities...I don't think they "decide" on a theory and then try to prove it, at least not very often. I think that is truly the exception when that happens. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member