Lisa Irwin Disappearance - Thoughts and Theories ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it has gone too far for that...I mean LE is demolishing houses looking for clues...

I do believe LE is looking at all possibilities...I don't think they "decide" on a theory and then try to prove it, at least not very often. I think that is truly the exception when that happens. JMO

O/T bit cluc...you seen the Rebecca Zahou case? I think it be one of them there exceptions you be talking about.

In this case...I think LE is doing a bang up job. Selfishly, I wish they would spill to MSM what they have....my stomach is still in knots over this little baby. I want her found.

Polly Klaas was taken out a window of her home during a girls sleep-over. Right underneath everyone's noses. So, it does happen.

I'm just not getting the feeling of stanger abudction in this at all tho.

Thankx for the vehicle info lauriej - so dad has a work vehicle and mom has a car.

And then there's Sabrina Aisenberg(4 months) disappearing from her crib in the middle of the night. Last one to see her was Mom, if I remember correctly?

I agree, but i think of jessica lunsforsd and elizabeth smart too. They all were taken while people were sleeping in house. so i guess it could of really happened. moo

Like I said though, that is not the norm. Just think how those girls were older, easier to control, "Be quiet or I am going to kill you" to get them out of the house, this was a baby that you cannot control that had a monitor in her room. A sick baby at that. I still find it hard to believe that mom didnt check on her throughout the night because she DIDNT hear her coughing or sneezing being she was sick. Maybe thats just the type of mother I am but when I had small kids and they were sick, I was up checking on them. The person that took this baby had to pick up a sick infant (10 months is an infant to me), have her not make a sound when picked up, she would have been cranky one would suppose from being sick and no bottle or anything? Or did the kidnapper bring his/her own. I am just having trouble buying this, Oh and this kidnapper walked around the house turning on lights and looking for cell phones too. Different scenario from the Smart and Klaas situations.

Does someone have a link about the bday party the day before ? TIA

wonder if parents drank to much that night?
could something of happened after party?
Story made up later?
What did parents do after party (last official siting of baby?)
until they reported baby gone?

Not buying the abduction theory just yet. I noticed the baby's dad has his knuckles clenched when he was hugging the mother. I noticed the babe's crib filled like a storage bin for the press. I want to believe in the mother because she seems sincere, but I just can't right now.

I keep thinking about how close to the airport (MCI) they live....the fact that you do not need ID for a child when traveling with a child....Baby Lisa could have been anywhere by the time they called 911....wonder if LE or FBI have reviewed cameras/footage at the airport....and now I am wondering WHY ID is not needed....this should be a duh point for security...jmo

Surely the police notified the airport. If the dad called 911 at 4am. I assume they immediately notified the airport. Are there any early flights out of MCI?

You have to have ID for baby if you buy the baby a seat, sometimes even if you just have a lap baby. Lap babies have to be noted while purchasing a ticket, name and age provided.

Would you just hope they didn't ask for ID?

The mom seems desperate for affection, and attention. The father is too calm, one cold fish and I don't like him, or trust him.

If you think about it, her only hold on the man might be the child. Therefore it would not have been to her advantage to do anything to that little girl. If there was an accident I can see her hiding it for that reason.

She might have been enjoying a night with her friends and neglected the child and then panicked and had someone help her dispose of the body.

The dad might have been trying to sleep and in a fit of anger shook a crying, sick baby to death. It's happened many times, and just recently in this state.

My theory is not forged in cement. It's subject to change at any minute. This is one interesting case, mostly because we are not getting any of the background on the relationship. Was the baby wanted? Did she have the baby to trap the dad? Did dad even want another child? Did dad take her in, because she was pregnant, or have they lived together a long time???

Usually people come forward, and spill their guts when these things happen. Not happening here, so we are left to our own imaginations and mine is working overtime.

Surely the police notified the airport. If the dad called 911 at 4am. I assume they immediately notified the airport. Are there any early flights out of MCI?

You have to have ID for baby if you buy the baby a seat, sometimes even if you just have a lap baby. Lap babies have to be noted while purchasing a ticket, name and age provided.

I have 4 kids and we travel out of MCI to PA and FL twice a year....we have never been asked for ID for any of our children until 2 years ago when my daughter turned 19....they always ask for my ID and my husbands ID and compare that to the name on our tickets....we traveled with our daughter when she was 7 months old to PA and had a seat for her as we took her in her carseat....never were we asked to show any proof that she belonged to us.....just our own ID....I am not sure if everyone has the same experience or not but I am in a wheelchair and things get a bit hectic with us at the airports anyway....but I know I do not travel with my kids' birth certificates, they do not have any of their own ID (except for my oldest daughter who is of driving age)...my 3 kids still at home are 7, 12, & 13....all that has ever been done is the checking of parents verified ID and passed on through...both going out and when coming back.

I sat and thought about this a good long while a few weeks ago on another missing child thread here. I'm still stumped.

I am having a really hard time remembering any cases where a child was accidently killed and the parent hid the body. Took the child's body out and just disposed of it. Even parents that were under the influence of something, all the one's I remember where that happened the parents called 911 as soon as they realized the child was unresponsive. Took their lumps (some were charged).

An accident scenario doesn't work for me JMHO. Not saying that the parents did anything to Lisa---just saying an accident theory doesn't work for me.

I try not to personalize the cases on here but I can't imagine either being under the influence or accidently giving one of my own children too much meds or discovering that one of their siblings had given them too much meds---and not calling 911--but instead just disposing of my child. In my mind I have to rule an accident theory out and continue to narrow down the possibilities from there. Just sharing my thoughts. :)

I don't believe airlines ask for IDs on babies on domestic flights.

I am having a really hard time remembering any cases where a child was accidently killed and the parent hid the body.

Caylee and Casey Anthony, of course (if you believe the defense's statements).

I sat and thought about this a good long while a few weeks ago on another missing child thread here. I'm still stumped.

I am having a really hard time remembering any cases where a child was accidently killed and the parent hid the body. Took the child's body out and just disposed of it. Even parents that were under the influence of something, all the one's I remember where that happened the parents called 911 as soon as they realized the child was unresponsive. Took their lumps (some were charged).

An accident scenario doesn't work for me JMHO. Not saying that the parents did anything to Lisa---just saying an accident theory doesn't work for me.

I try not to personalize the cases on here but I can't imagine either being under the influence or accidently giving one of my own children too much meds or discovering that one of their siblings had given them too much meds---and not calling 911--but instead just disposing of my child. In my mind I have to rule an accident theory out and continue to narrow down the possibilities from there. Just sharing my thoughts. :)

My only problem with this (and I know I have said it before) is all of the missing children who have never been found-there is no way of knowing the true circumstances of what happened to them. I think Haleigh Cummings, for one, could have died accidently. Even Hailey Dunn, for that matter. And we will never know for sure, because they have been missing too long. Some people, with criminal histories or activities, might well choose to cover up an accident, in my opinion.

I looked at just two airlines info on traveling with a lap child.

They seem fairly close in requirements. You might be asked for ID on the child on domestic flights (I take that to mean---might not too).

AA said:

AA reserves the right to request documented proof of age for any traveler 2 years of age or younger. Please be prepared to provide documentation (birth certificate, passport, etc.) upon request.

But both, United and American won't let you reserve place for a lapchild unless you call in as opposed to just purchasing on internet.

http://www.aa.com/i18n/travelInformation/specialAssistance/childrenTraveling.jsp
http://www.united.com/page/article/0,6867,1051,00.html

Just some info.

My only problem with this (and I know I have said it before) is all of the missing children who have never been found-there is no way of knowing the true circumstances of what happened to them. I think Haleigh Cummings, for one, could have died accidently. Even Hailey Dunn, for that matter. And we will never know for sure, because they have been missing too long. Some people, with criminal histories or activities, might well choose to cover up an accident, in my opinion.

That's a valid point. Do these parents have criminal histories that we know of? (you know me clu I'm never sarcastic, I really don't know if I ask :))

One would have to be fairly positive that an airline would not ask for ID...I know I sure would not risk that if I had just stolen a child, not when you can get away in a vehicle pretty quickly. If she was kidnapped.

From what we have heard, if it's true, dad called 911 almost immediately. I would think that the first thing LE would do is check the airlines, buses, trains, ect. I have heard a lot of talking heads on MSM, in the last week, talk about how good the KCPD is. They evidently have a good reputation. JMOO

One would have to be fairly positive that an airline would not ask for ID...I know I sure would not risk that if I had just stolen a child, not when you can get away in a vehicle pretty quickly. If she was kidnapped.

Birth certificate doesn't have a photo so I suppose one can be prepared with some other child's birth certificate? I do doubt somebody would take a kidnapped child to the airport but one never knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998