Q & A ~ Ask a question, leave an answer. NO DISCUSSIONS

Would always help if, when answering questions, you can provide an MSM link with your reply. Thanks!

Where were the kids when DB when she went to the grocery store and purchased wine with the unidentified man?

I've seen KCMO used in some posts. Is this used by locals mainly to refer to Kansas City MO or the radio station with these call letters?

I have the same question basically as someone above. Did the neighbor ever see baby Lisa that afternoon or evening while her daughter was there watching videos with the boys?

Who was the last person to see Lisa besides the parents?
The teen neighbor?

I've seen KCMO used in some posts. Is this used by locals mainly to refer to Kansas City MO or the radio station with these call letters?
Kansas City, Mo. I haven't seen the radio station referred to yet in this case.

Most locals use KCMO to distinguish it from KCKS (or KCK) which is Kansas City, KS, right across the river.

MOO :twocents:

ETA: Must have been typing at the same time, IDM :)

Kansas City, Mo. I haven't seen the radio station referred to yet in this case.

Thanks. I Googled kcmo and got City of Kansas City Missouri. Below that is KCMO Talk Radio 710. We don't have a match like that in Sacramento for any of our radio or tv stations. I was just curious.

Has this issue ever been addressed in any media interviews: JI says he came home and checked on the boys, then discovered the baby missing and started to search for her. He must have noticed that the six year old was not in his bed. Maybe it wasn't unusual for him to sleep part or all the night with the parents so he thought nothing of it. If true, you would expect he wouldn't panic when the baby was not in her crib, thinking she too was in bed with her mom. This just doesn't quite add up for me.

I have the same question basically as someone above. Did the neighbor ever see baby Lisa that afternoon or evening while her daughter was there watching videos with the boys?

Who was the last person to see Lisa besides the parents?
The teen neighbor?

..we've never heard from the neighbour ( who was over that night with her 4 year old daughter ) --or the teen neighbour.

..the last KNOWN sighting we have is the day prior----sunday, where we have seen pics of lisa @ her brother's birthday celebration @ the grandparents home.

..although captain young has said that the boys were spoken to by LE----surely they shed some light on when THEY last saw her ( but that was not shared with us.)

Has this issue ever been addressed in any media interviews: JI says he came home and checked on the boys, then discovered the baby missing and started to search for her. He must have noticed that the six year old was not in his bed. Maybe it wasn't unusual for him to sleep part or all the night with the parents so he thought nothing of it. If true, you would expect he wouldn't panic when the baby was not in her crib, thinking she too was in bed with her mom. This just doesn't quite add up for me.

Maybe there are different versions? This little tidbit from the Jeanine Pirro show makes it sound like the dad noticed Lisa wasn't in her bed only after he had already talked to the mom and knew she wasn't in Mom's room. http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/0...-exclusive-interview-with-baby-lisas-parents/

In this exclusive preview clip, Judge Jeanine asks Jeremy and Deborah Irwin, “What’s the next thing you remember?” after realizing that their child had gone missing from her crib.
Deborah responds saying,

“Him[Jeremy] coming in the bedroom saying, ‘Why are the lights on?’ you know, ‘why is the screen popped out of the window?’ Lisa’s bedroom door was open, and we always close it when she goes to sleep at night. He ran back and checked … came in the room and said, ‘Where’s Lisa? Where’s she at?’ I ran back and said, ‘She’s in her crib?’ He said, ‘She’s not there.’ And we got up and started screaming for her and looking everywhere, and she wasn’t there.”

I don't know why someone wouldn't check up on the sick baby first if they notice things are out of the ordinary at the home. She could have gotten sicker and that's why the lights were on etc.

Have the boys been questioned, and if so, what did they say?

Can someone please provide me with the Mother's date of birth?

TIA,
Soulscape

Is there a MSM link to the suggestion that Lisa might not be Jeremy Irwin's biological child? The possibility has been mentioned here several times, and I don't know if it's rumor, speculation, or if this was reported by a reliable news source. Thanks.

Has JI owned the home since 2002 (per the date on the tax assessors parcel info)?

Maybe there are different versions? This little tidbit from the Jeanine Pirro show makes it sound like the dad noticed Lisa wasn't in her bed only after he had already talked to the mom and knew she wasn't in Mom's room. http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/0...-exclusive-interview-with-baby-lisas-parents/

I don't know why someone wouldn't check up on the sick baby first if they notice things are out of the ordinary at the home. She could have gotten sicker and that's why the lights were on etc.

Thanks so much for your reply. I hadn't seen that interview. The version of events I summarized was from the earliest new reports and not a direct quote from JI so it could be that he has said the same thing all along. Early on, LE said the parents were cooperating, there were no holes or inconsistencies in their story. LE's attitude seems a little different now although they haven't said anything specifically that I know of. I wish someone who is much better detective than me would start a thread analyzing the actual statements of the parents. With media reports, LE's carefully worded updates, interviews with the parents, talking head analysts and various spokespeople, it seems that the more I hear and read, the less I understand.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back