Just the facts, ma'am.

wvjules

Reaction score
Ok, we have a lot of speculation, a lot of rumors and some facts mixed in. It's getting kind of hard to tell the difference with all that has been 'reported', misreported and speculated. What do we know are the actual FACTS of this case so far?

1. Baby Lisa is missing

2. 3 cell phones left on the counter (1 broken) are missing.

Do we consider what the family said as "facts"? Example: Younger son sleeping with mom.

4. DB and a man were recorded on video tape at a grocery store at approximately 5:00 pm on the day Lisa went missing. DB bought boxed wine, in addition to other items.

link to the timeline: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150977"]Lisa Irwin-Timeline - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

shelby put all of the case info into her timeline.

I don't think the cellphones being 'missing' can be taken as fact. They could have been disposed of.

There are really very little facts in this case thus far.

I don't think the cellphones being 'missing' can be taken as fact. They could have been disposed of.

There are really very little facts in this case thus far.
Whether disposed of or taken - there are cell phones missing. We know this as fact as LE has been looking for them.

* Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin are not married.

* Deborah Bradley is not divorced from her husband, Shawn Bradley.

*There was a dumpster fire less then 1/2 mile away from the home on the night baby Lisa disappeared.

Hey, you stole my tag line! :)

Baby Lisa is barely a toddler and it can be assumed she is not a runaway. That's about all I have. Really.

Doesn't the timeline have all this information on it?

Not exactly. Without witnesses to corroborate the parents' recollection of events on the night that Lisa reportedly went missing, we can't necessarily accept their statements as fact. At least, I can't.

Do we consider what the family said as "facts"? Example: Younger son sleeping with mom.

I don't, but that's just me. Perhaps LE has witnesses who can corroborate the parents' statements regarding events surrounding Lisa's disappearance.

~the police have searched the yard multiple times

~the police have searched the area around the home with metal detectors

~the police have searched (and are currently searching see search thread for updates) wooded areas around the home

~the parents stopped cooperating with police

~the parents than resumed cooperation with police

((I am sure there is more but I am trying to keep it to just the LE facts.. which are few... I guess this is going to be a short thread, eh?))

oh one more:

~there was an amber alert issued for 12 hours at first it was for Clay CO and than was extended to include the entire state (I have always found that very odd because for one it does not fit the criteria for one in the state of MO without perp or vehicle description and secondly because they are not issued just to get the word out and then cancelled...)

Sorry, I was thinking of the timeline as a timeline, not necessarily all of the other bits of information that have come out since Lisa's disappearance.

jules, I just linked it so you could go there to dig for facts as shelby put all the links in it

Sorry, I was thinking of the timeline as a timeline, not necessarily all of the other bits of information that have come out since Lisa's disappearance.

I've been trying to add everything that I can qualify with a link from MSM. I sure might miss something, that's why I welcome any and all help :)

I started the very first day so that I could keep things relatively straight in my mind.

I agree, just because the parents stated certain facts, that doesn't mean it is true. I still wonder if something may have happened to Lisa earlier in the day, before her dad left for work. I am not saying this is a fact, I just want to consider everything, if it will help find out what happened to Lisa.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back