TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM:
Would you mind pulling up and posting the Bobo property on Swan Johnson- and surrounding properties owned by other entities including state and federally owned properties etc; and please explain why you think this? TIA.

I'm not going to pull up anything right now. If the Scotts were out there on private property and were approached with suspicion, I would expect that all the land owners out that way don't like strangers hunting on their property....just a guess.

It appears that hunters have to have permission of the owners to hunt on their property. I also get the impression that the people around there are not to fond of anyone being on their property uninvited.

I find it somewhat odd that a neighbor heard a scream but Clint didn't. For one, it would mean that she was deeper into the woods before she screamed. Why didn't she scream initially? Clint's statements by all accounts have her "walking" into the woods. She didn't appear to be staggering, unconcious, nor does he mention her mouth being covered.

I'm stuck on how in the world did Holly's lunchbox, school papers, cellphone, etc get in the perps' car? Were they put in there earlier that am? If this was an abduction, why would she find it so important to take her stuff with her. Furthermore, why would he?

It just may be possible that Holly was somewhere else that early am...

I find it somewhat odd that a neighbor heard a scream but Clint didn't. For one, it would mean that she was deeper into the woods before she screamed. Why didn't she scream initially? Clint's statements by all accounts have her "walking" into the woods. She didn't appear to be staggering, unconcious, nor does he mention her mouth being covered.

I was just thinking the same thing. If she was bleeding, she should have been walking somewhat differently. Holding her mouth, her nose, whatever was bleeding.

As I said last night, I am stumped on why the heck this neighbor, who is a man of about 31 years, didn't come to her aid. He tells his mother and goes off to work??? Come on!

According to the Jackson Son, he was 350 yards away from the Bobo house. He lives in a MH parked on his mother's land and works in construction. Who is this guy? Why didn't he drive by the house to see if everything was ok?

Okay, I'm waiting for what that says to each of you. Not necessarily with bated breath, but with keen anticipation at least!

Yeah don't hold your breath on my account wfgodot, lol.

I think Drew is shell shocked- in addition to the entire Bobo family, friends, and community.

Clint calls his momma; James calls his momma. Drew is on the phone calling his GF's momma @ 7:35 or so. I can't believe the men in this story.

They can kill animals without a thought but need a woman's approval to aid a woman in distress...I give up!!!

I simply cannot improve on this post. You have said it all. Very eloquently! A bunch of grown men who cannot think or act without calling their mother's. I hope their mother's outlive them or by some miracle they collectively grow a spine. MOO

Drew wakes up very early on the morning of the 13th in anticipation of killing turkeys. Holly wakes up very early in anticipation of a nursing exam. Clint loves turkey hunting and discussed it with Drew the night before...Clint sleeps in.

Dana does not see Holly that morning but leaves money for her. He spoke with her through a closed bdrm door. Karen fixes Holly's lunch and fixes her breakfast at 7:00am. Did Holly go somewhere in the early morning hours and was not studying?

Did Holly sneak out and go turkey hunting with Drew? Is that why Holly got up so early that morning? Maybe it was Drew and Clint that was out there that morning. Maybe Holly got hurt by a stray bullet. I would think they use low velocity bullets when turkey hunting.

Where was the Bobo's Labrador during the early morning hours? I read they had a Lab they kept outside...true?

Good question. I have heard inside dog when referring to Rascal which implies they had an outside dog. If any dog is going to bark I would think the outside one would bark unless it knew the person who came. Once Holly screamed, unless the dog is extremely docile, one would think it would sense a problem and bark or try to protect Holly. Was it taken somewhere the day before. Did Drew take it the night before to help him hunt?

As I said last night, I am stumped on why the heck this neighbor, who is a man of about 31 years, didn't come to her aid. He tells his mother and goes off to work??? Come on!

According to the Jackson Son, he was 350 yards away from the Bobo house. He lives in a MH parked on his mother's land and works in construction. Who is this guy? Why didn't he drive by the house to see if everything was ok?

Isn't he the one who drove over to tell Clint in person? Or was that someone else...

The blood is such a mystery. I was thinking she may not have screamed until she got to the vehicle and maybe there were other men there and she realized she was in big trouble, but the blood back at the house makes no sense with that theory, as any injury causing blood should have been enough to make her wary, if not terrified...

Clint had a handgun- why would he be so terrified about someone in his garage? Why didn't he just open the door and see what was what? This whole story is a riddle wrapped around a core of baloney.

And how do we get from him not knowing who was in the garage and calling his mom to find out...to his total lack of urgency after talking to his mom because he is convinced it is Holly and Drew when his mom just told him it couldn't be?

Isn't he the one who drove over to tell Clint in person? Or was that someone else...

The blood is such a mystery. I was thinking she may not have screamed until she got to the vehicle and maybe there were other men there and she realized she was in big trouble, but the blood back at the house makes no sense with that theory, as any injury causing blood should have been enough to make her wary, if not terrified...

Well, if this neighbor drove over to tell Clint, I haven't heard anything about it. If true, then I have to go get my crockpot down and crank it with the darn crow again. I should have freezed my left-overs last time from the Anthony Trial.

From the Jackson Sun article, it described the blood as being next to her car in what Clint calls the garage. That helps, because I had no idea where that car was. So Holly drove around back to park her car. In my mind, I would have thought she would park in front on the paved drive instead of driving all the way around the back...but I have no idea how these people think or live. Two cars had to park somewhere else though because it looks as if there are only two spots in the carport.

Another first report stated her car was parked in the driveway in front of her home.

Well, if this neighbor drove over to tell Clint, I haven't heard anything about it. If true, then I have to go get my crockpot down and crank it with the darn crow again. I should have freezed my left-overs last time from the Anthony Trial.

I am not making this up I think it was James (neighbor who heard scream and called mom) mother or father who drove over to talk to Clint. But,let me check. If I am wrong then Whisperer serve up another helping of crow for me.:seeya:

How do you see silhouettes outside in daylight? He may have seem silhouettes pre-dawn, however. .

I am still left with the impression that Clint was observing this from someplace other than inside the house.

He went to work. His mom went to the house.

Question: WHERE was Clint's car parked?

Now you're talking, Whisperer, I've wondered about his car myself, and if Clint was observing Holly and camo guy from a different vantage point, that would make more sense than his being in the house. It would also raise more questions.

I'm not going to pull up anything right now. If the Scotts were out there on private property and were approached with suspicion, I would expect that all the land owners out that way don't like strangers hunting on their property....just a guess.

It appears that hunters have to have permission of the owners to hunt on their property. I also get the impression that the people around there are not to fond of anyone being on their property uninvited.

I'm not fond of anybody being on my property uninvited but if I'm in the house, or gone, I'm not going to know if somebody is hunting on my property. I have 30 acres of woods and I don't know what's going on outside of my view when I'm home. Even if I hear gunshots it really doesn't mean much because you hear shots out here in the country a lot.

I tend to believe that whoever took her had a plan but it's not out of the realm of possibility that he was hunting and happened to see her.

From the Jackson Sun article, it described the blood as being next to her car in what Clint calls the garage. That helps, because I had no idea where that car was. So Holly drove around back to park her car. In my mind, I would have thought she would park in front on the paved drive instead of driving all the way around the back...but I have no idea how these people think or live. Two cars had to park somewhere else though because it looks as if there are only two spots in the carport.

Another first report stated her car was parked in the driveway in front of her home.

If she did park in back regularly it was probably to keep from getting wet when it rained. There is also the possibility that she just parked in the back to unload groceries or something like that so that's where her car was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305