GUILTY AL - Cherri Dawson, 31, pregnant, Auburn, 8 Oct 2011

Where was the father of her child at this time? First thing that comes to mind...sadly.

Oh doesn't sound good. Hope she is found safe and quickly!

Auburn Police and Chambers County Deputies are working together to help find missing 31 year old Cherri Dawson of Auburn. Dawson was last seen October 8th. The pregnant mother is described as being about 5’4”, 140 pounds, with dark hair and hazel eyes.

“She would always let me know she's okay and I know something is badly wrong because this is not like her,” said Charlotte Barnes, an aunt of Dawson.

Barnes said she suspects foul play in the disappearance of her niece.

“The phone call that she was on before she left, my mom said it was very troubling and the last thing she said was I’m on my way up there,” said Barnes.

After that, Barnes said it was as if Dawson a mother of a seven year old boy and 5 months pregnant with a girl fell off the earth.

“It's kind of like she was here one minute and the next minute she's gone. No phone calls, no texts, not anything and we just don't know what happened to her,” said Barnes.

All investigators have been able to find is the car Dawson was last seen in. The car was found burned Sunday around 5 a.m. eastern time on County Road 95 in Chambers County. Barnes said the findings have made her fear the worst.

Snipped: http://www2.oanow.com/news/2011/oct...egnant-woman-asks-community-help--ar-2552094/ (Photo at link)

UGHHHHHH first instinct is Who is the father of the baby she is pregnant with and does he have an alibi for when she went missing :( The fact the car is burned leads me to think her and her precious baby are not ok :(

UGHHHHHH first instinct is Who is the father of the baby she is pregnant with and does he have an alibi for when she went missing :( The fact the car is burned leads me to think her and her precious baby are not ok :(

Exactly. The #1 question here is, and was, where is the father.

Family of missing pregnant woman asks community for help

snipped...
...I think somebody killed her and I think they did away with her body,” said Barnes.

Barnes said she's staying as hopeful as she can and praying to God somebody has some answers.

“If there is a person out there who's involved with it and has any type of conscious, you have any type of God in you please go to police for her sons sake, her sisters sake, her family on both sides, please go to the police and let us have closure,” said Barnes.

[video at link]

photo attached

Attachments

• cherri dawson.jpg
    cherri dawson.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 135
Thanks for the photo Tarabull. Co. Rd. 95, where the car was found looks to be about 30 minutes NNE of Auburn....and there's not a lot there. So the person who torched this vehicle either walked home, or had some help.

Thanks for the photo Tarabull. Co. Rd. 95, where the car was found looks to be about 30 minutes NNE of Auburn....and there's not a lot there. So the person who torched this vehicle either walked home, or had some help.

NP :)

I couldn't find it on a map :( any chance you or someone else can provide a link?

tia

(ETA: found it! lafayette AL i was looking in auburn - duho! i don't know if this will work but giving it a whirl: http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=32...where1=CR-95, Lafayette, AL 36862&form=LMLTCC)

Wow, I live extremely close to where the car was found. I wonder if any searches are planned or if I could help in any way? I agree the burned car is not a good sign :(

Wow, I live extremely close to where the car was found. I wonder if any searches are planned or if I could help in any way? I agree the burned car is not a good sign :(

Darcyline, in your opinion, how long could a burnt out car sit there before someone would come across it. I think they said it was found around 5am. What is traffic like in this area at night? TIA.

Ok, so she was talking to a 'man.'
There were helicopters at the location the car was found
The aunt said she 'believes she knows' but apparently won't say publicly.
she had been in Fort Benning in Columbus, GA.

Unfortunately, I too think this is not going to end well. It does appear LE is working on it. I believe they already have NOT a POI, ;)

So sad, this keeps happening over and over and over.

JMHO
fran

http://www.wncftv.com/localnews/Mising-Womans-Family-Searches-for-Answers-131835808.html

Barnes believes Dawson was talking to a man on the phone. "I have my suspicions but I can't say who I think it is because I was not there," she said. A helicopter flew over the scene where the car was burned Thursday morning.

Barnes said Dawson is five months pregnant with a little girl and has a seven-year-old son.

"My fear is that someone killed her and got rid of the body. I just don't think she burned in that car," said Barnes.

Dawson is in the military reserve and traveled to Fort Benning in Columbus, Georgia

I wonder why her son lives with his dad.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back