• No, I believe her

Votes: 108 15.4%
  • Not sure, on the fence

Votes: 365 52.0%
  • Dad and Mom together

Votes: 24 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just another fence sitter here. Initially, I was more inclined to believe the impossible, a random kidnapping or a kidnapping by someone. Now, I am starting to feel that its more likely the dad who has the vital information. When I see the video clips and such, I believe mom does think this was a kidnapping. JI is the one who told HER the lights were on and door unlocked. When she looks at him sometimes I feel like she is saying "right, isn't that how you said it happened'. Just my humble opinion, but I would love to know some more specifics on JI, when he left from work, the time it took to get home, until the 911 call. The happenings in that house are in that time frame are coming directly from JI. Evidently the dog did not bark when he came in either since it did not wake up the family at that time.

I do believe there were problems with the parents relationship. They seem to be polar opposites when I see them on tv, one more readily emotional and one almost not able to show feelings. I don't want to judge anyone on how they would handle a situation because we just don't know until we are there. They just seem to be polar opposites to me.

Kelly

We're becoming more unsure as time goes on. Two days ago, just over 50% were fence-sitters; today that number is 55.28%. Two days ago, 30% believed the mom guilty; that number's down to 27.33% right now. 16% believed her story, and the number's currently 14.29%. Only the "dad and mom together" number is about the same: around 3%.

If in fact a neighbor did see a male carrying a baby wearing a diaper, why would the baby not be dressed warmly, unless......
So the description of how she was last seen would not match her appearance in transport? Because she spit up or otherwise soiled her clothes + there were no others handy to change her into? So it would be harder to tell if a baby was girl or boy? It wasn't cold out, if they had a blanket handy, she'd be comfortable.

This fence has left a mark, I brought my pillow today!
:pillowfight2:

Has LE said that mom failed a poly? Has LE said mom is a POI or suspect?

We're becoming more unsure as time goes on. Two days ago, just over 50% were fence-sitters; today that number is 55.28%. Two days ago, 30% believed the mom guilty; that number's down to 27.33% right now. 16% believed her story, and the number's currently 14.29%. Only the "dad and mom together" number is about the same: around 3%.

It's nice to know that the majority here are waiting for more concrete facts before jumping to a quick judgment. If I were charged with a serious crime, I'd be comfortable with having most of my Web Sleuthers on my jury. You know, I wasn't quick to castigate Amanda Knox at the outset, simply because of her behavior (I live in a large college town, so I didn't see anything unusual). Only in hindsight did I say "whoa" in the Casey Anthony case. However, if Caylee never existed or if she had not turned up missing and dead, some of Casey's behavior would not have seemed so strange.

So what's your theory on why what happened, happened? Anything concrete and substantial pointing to the parents that adds up to why Lisa disappeared?

#1 the story does not make any sense
#2 Why do they have an "Exclusive" deal with ABC.
#3 Why are they not pleading for people to help find their missing child?
#4 Why would DB call the police about Cig Butts found around their car a month after it was reported that the car was broken into and tell them to take DNA from them.
#5. What kind of abductor take the time to locate three cell phones?

Those are all the Q's I have......... Someone is lying and someone knows were Lisa is at and someone or both are not talking.

:fence:

Finally admitted it to myself. I am a fence sitter on this case until more pieces of the puzzle, or more dots to follow, are released.

#1 the story does not make any sense
#2 Why do they have an "Exclusive" deal with ABC.
#3 Why are they not pleading for people to help find their missing child?
#4 Why would DB call the police about Cig Butts found around their car a month after it was reported that the car was broken into and tell them to take DNA from them.
#5. What kind of abductor take the time to locate three cell phones?

Those are all the Q's I have......... Someone is lying and someone knows were Lisa is at and someone or both are not talking.

#1 states an opinion without backing arguments
#2 needs a link to prove it - and so what if they do?
#3 is a question - and what does it matter?
#4 is a question - and what if they did?
#5 is a question - and you state this as proof absolute that there was no abductor?

Nothing here can be called a theory backed by concrete, substantial facts.

#1 states an opinion without backing arguments
#2 needs a link to prove it - and so what if they do?
#3 is a question - and what does it matter?
#4 is a question - and what if they did?
#5 is a question - and you state this as proof absolute that there was no abductor?

Nothing here can be called a theory backed by concrete, substantial facts.

Well, Do You think it's possible for stranger to enter house through unlocked door, Have a Black Lab out on the back porch that does not bark even though DB says that the dog would bark at noise, a stranger etc, happen upon 3 cell phones, takes those + turns on majority of lights in house, with a baby monitor next to crib, Lisa was probably crying or screaming if she was picked up, open up room doors (including Lisa's, which was closed) and exit out the front door without anybody in the house hearing or waking up to any noise...... not to mention neighborhood dogs and neighbors.

Someone would have heard something...... The slightest thing........

I don't believe LE is buying the story either.... I Def. know I'm not.

Maybe it makes sense to you, but it sure the heck does not make one lick of sense to me.

Well, Do You think it's possible for stranger to enter house through unlocked door, Have a Black Lab out on the back porch that does not bark even though DB says that the dog would bark at noise, a stranger etc, happen upon 3 cell phones, takes those + turns on majority of lights in house, with a baby monitor next to crib, Lisa was probably crying or screaming if she was picked up, open up room doors (including Lisa's, which was closed) and exit out the front door without anybody in the house hearing or waking up to any noise...... not to mention neighborhood dogs and neighbors.

Someone would have heard something...... The slightest thing........

I don't believe LE is buying the story either.... I Def. know I'm not.

Maybe it makes sense to you, but it sure the heck does not make one lick of sense to me.
I tilt, as I have from the start, at 60/40 that someone in the house knows what happened, just based on the overall likelihood that that's the case. But none of what you say causes me a "Eureka!" moment. I'll stay on the fence pending actual physical evidence. Another thing - why would the parents admit to LE all of those unlikely things which, you're right, don't advance their cause - the lights, the window, the dog, the monitor - if they're guilty? Not a moment's planning could have gone into it if they are.

Exactly! I heard that the window that later was proved not to be the entry point was the computer room, is that right?

and WHY would a kidnapper take the time to locate three plugged up cell phones unless they happened upon the kitchen first.

IMO, whole abduction theory is BS.

Because the killer did not have to search for them, the phones were right where she left them. And the reason they are missing now is that there is something on them that the killer does not want the police to see.

And yes, the abduction story was pretty far fetched from minute one.

Because the killer did not have to search for them, the phones were right where she left them. And the reason they are missing now is that there is something on them that the killer does not want the police to see.

And yes, the abduction story was pretty far fetched from minute one.

Killer?

I tilt, as I have from the start, at 60/40 that someone in the house knows what happened, just based on the overall likelihood that that's the case. But none of what you say causes me a "Eureka!" moment. I'll stay on the fence pending actual physical evidence. Another thing - why would the parents admit to LE all of those unlikely things which, you're right, don't advance their cause - the lights, the window, the dog, the monitor - if they're guilty? Not a moment's planning could have gone into it if they are.

I agree with this statement and for me this is the reason I believe them. If I were going to committ this crime and cover up, it would be perfect. There would be no question as to what happened. To me the strange circumstances make it believable. I also think that if this baby was dead there would be some evidence of it. And also the other children were home and there has been no reports of them saying anything to the contrary. Also there is nothing that has been reported in either the father or mother's past that would reflect negatively on them. I also think this baby's body would have turned up by now or evidence of foul play. I think she was taken, and I think she is alive and someone has her. And I will continue to think this until I see something to convice me otherwise. So far there is nothing. JMO

I think the parents are innocent and somebody came into their house and stole the baby. The apparent absence of any evidence suggests an intruder. If the parents had done something, I think there would be abundant evidence of it.

I think the parents are innocent and somebody came into their house and stole the baby. The apparent absence of any evidence suggests an intruder. If the parents had done something, I think there would be abundant evidence of it.

We don't know what evidence LE has

No, we don't know what evidence they have. "Apparent absence" means it looks as if they don't have any. Sure, they could have some, but if so I would have expected an arrest by now.

No, we don't know what evidence they have. "Apparent absence" means it looks as if they don't have any. Sure, they could have some, but if so I would have expected an arrest by now.

I'm sure they are taking their time... still checking out leads etc.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb
Back