14 october 2011 press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
mitchweber Mitch Weber
#WildBillStanton told us this morning Baby Lisa's parents still don't plan to talk to local KC media only national media. #BabyLisaIrwin
30 seconds ago

Was Lisa's name mentioned?

Do these people know that there is a missing child?

Privacy ain't gonna bring a lost baby home. Just sayin'.

please excuse this in da middle - but i kinda think it needs to be said.

Maybe the local media should set up a web-cam on any and all houses this "family" decides to hide in. Just like the a's. Put the pressure on them. This is not about them!!!!! This is about finding a precious 10 month old baby that was snatched from her crib in the middle of the night!!!!

Perhaps if the "www" could watch all comings and goings of this unusual family it just might spur one of them to talk and talk loud about what happened to that child.

In da middle - here's a thought. Some people on hopespring actually rented out their front lawns to the media - for big $$$$$$$$. They left and stayed in fancy hotels and still had money in their pockets. Is this right? No. But sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

Idk anymore about this. Sometimes i actually feel like we're going to see ashton kucher walk out and say 'you've been punked!!!"

just so bizarre.................

well said...

christadubill Christa Dubill
"Wild Bill" set to announce another high profile person to help with #LisaIrwin investigation at 1 pm. NBCActionNews nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/regio…
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

DeAnnSmithkc DeAnn Smith
WE ARE LIVE STREAMING. Baby #lisairwin parents slated to hand out fliers. Won't speak to local media. Not in "best interests," PI says
2 minutes ago

BBM

Mob them? :eek:hdear:
Yes! Mob them. I wish I could take a pic of the area to show you just how ridiculous they have become. Why in the world would a local media outlet need 2 huge truck, 3 or so vans + 6 or so vehicles to do a story. I am talking 1 network a piece with this much! Multiply this with each network outlet and several people per vehicle and a lot of people (and many being very rude to boot) milling around in the street etc and you might be able to visualize. CRAZY!

Sounds to me like this the BS Show, the family wants some peace, and BS wants the show.

Do you think it's because we now have lawyers and multiple personalities involved?

I thought people may have learned from the Anthony case.

I think people have learned but unfortunately I think some have learned the wrong things.

Notice how these celebrity types like to keep the suspense coming? There is always something coming next, some secret information that they will reveal if we just stay tuned.

May God have mercy on the souls of all who seek to profit off of the pain of innocent children! JMOO

mitchweber Mitch Weber
Baby Lisa's parents expected to come out soon and place pictures & cards from public #BabyLisaIrwin yfrog.com/ntzsfwj
18 seconds ago

Oh my God what a circus.

local media was pissed for those who missed it... they asked why doesn't the family talk to us... we will still be here when the national media leaves!

exactly!! they are the ones they need on a day to day basis. FOR SOOOOO MANY REASONS
Im sorry in tha middle that the media is driving the neighbors nuts. There needs to be some kind of middle ground. The family really needs to utilize ALL the media outlets they can get. Local or national MOO

OK there was lots of mumbling going on from reporters on that live cam a minute ago. Apparently the parents aren't going to take questions, but they've made some special posters.

BS (I hate even saying his name) said that the family is not talking. they want privacy.... he said they want to thank the public for cards and pictures but will not be actually saying thank you. tjhey are going to come out of the house and hang some cards on the tree to show their thanks. if media steps on the grass they will go back inside

BS further states that he is going to release one renowned name today at one o'clock not sure if the family will speak

the media was up in arms why won't the family speak to local media when they are speaking to national media. the one reporter said, "why won't they talk to us.. when national media leaves we will still be here" or something to that effect..

BBM

But they also want a "media event", so they'll be coming out here and hanging crap on the trees? Don't invade their space or they're leaving?!

Nice.

Why does anyone have to bring in so-called high profile people - aren't LE and the FBI enough? - just seems to be turning into a circus.

But then I shouldn't judge, if I had a baby that was missing and I know I didn't do it I would do anything to find my baby.

BS (I hate even saying his name) said that the family is not talking. they want privacy.... he said they want to thank the public for cards and pictures but will not be actually saying thank you. tjhey are going to come out of the house and hang some cards on the tree to show their thanks. if media steps on the grass they will go back inside

BS further states that he is going to release one renowned name today at one o'clock not sure if the family will speak

the media was up in arms why won't the family speak to local media when they are speaking to national media. the one reporter said, "why won't they talk to us.. when national media leaves we will still be here" or something to that effect..

Personally, I think the guy's initials are perfect ;)

DeAnnSmithkc DeAnn Smith
who is national network that #lisairwin parents have now done interview with? Stanton says "not in best interests" to talk to local media
1 minute ago

Yes! Mob them. I wish I could take a pic of the area to show you just how ridiculous they have become. Why in the world would a local media outlet need 2 huge truck, 3 or so vans + 6 or so vehicles to do a story. I am talking 1 network a piece with this much! Multiply this with each network outlet and several people per vehicle and a lot of people (and many being very rude to boot) milling around in the street etc and you might be able to visualize. CRAZY!

these are national media trucks too correct? I still think that the family is doing themselves no service by shutting out the local media. at some point they may need them and find themselves on the reverse side of things..

at this point all the media has to do with the national attention of the case and the bizarre situation going on.. sorry your neighborhood has to go thru it, IDM!:seeya:

DeAnnSmithkc DeAnn Smith
who is national network that #lisairwin parents have now done interview with? Stanton says "not in best interests" to talk to local media

DeAnnSmithkc DeAnn Smith
WE ARE LIVE STREAMING. Baby #lisairwin parents slated to hand out fliers. Won't speak to local media. Not in "best interests," PI says

http://twitter.com/#!/DeAnnSmithkc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member