14 october 2011 press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldn't it be nice if they walked out and little lisa was in her moms arms!!!! that would make me so happy!!!

They must be rehearsing inside so they all understand what the heck they have to say. :banghead:

Even the As had a missing Caylee poster on their front door for months. Just saying.

I hope they brought port-a-potties, remembering what happened in the Horman case. :sick:

I still can't see this, dang, dang, dang!
NO.No port-a-potties. Let's just say that is another problem with the night shift.

The local media is PO'ing everybody around here. I kinda understand what the A's were going through after living this. But I am definitely not taking the A's side. I totally know what their neighbors were feeling! They are up the street 24-7 (no joke) with generators, lights and vehicles running the entire time. Now they are making a whole other neighborhood mad at them.

Tell the press that the 'hood would like to make a statement; line everybody up and all together say, 'We want the press to stay the &*%# off of our street and lawns'. ;)

Won't that make a live tv moment special. :D

What does this high profile person do? An attorney? SAR?

Any guesses who it might be? I'm trying to think of anyone who hasn't made an appearance on any of the news shows. hmmmm

christadubill Christa Dubill
"Wild Bill" set to announce another high profile person to help with #LisaIrwin investigation at 1 pm. NBCActionNews nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/regio…
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

DeAnnSmithkc DeAnn Smith
WE ARE LIVE STREAMING. Baby #lisairwin parents slated to hand out fliers. Won't speak to local media. Not in "best interests," PI says
2 minutes ago

in the back of my mind, I'm wondering if this other high profile person is JB from the tot mom case, or lp, lenord Padillia ( scuse my spelling) from the tot mom case? If so, put up the big top and get ready for the circus..jmho

eta, I pray every day that Lisa is found soon.

eta, I wish this high profiled person would be tim miller from tes, or mark k...pollys dad...

I totally agree with you, but they can act like decent citizens when covering a story. That's all.

Oh, very true - I forgot they are probably acting like self-entitled so and sos. Shame they can't treat you all with respect and that is not too much to ask.

Yes! Mob them. I wish I could take a pic of the area to show you just how ridiculous they have become. Why in the world would a local media outlet need 2 huge truck, 3 or so vans + 6 or so vehicles to do a story. I am talking 1 network a piece with this much! Multiply this with each network outlet and several people per vehicle and a lot of people (and many being very rude to boot) milling around in the street etc and you might be able to visualize. CRAZY!
In da middle - maybe a group of neighbors should get together and go "mob" the local PD station - after all they are "disturbing the peace". I know OCSO had a real hard time on Hopespring keeping the media in check. They can't just do what they want. This is a residential neighborhood and the residents have rights.

DeAnnSmithkc DeAnn Smith
who is national network that #lisairwin parents have now done interview with? Stanton says "not in best interests" to talk to local media
1 minute ago

but it is in their interest to talk to national media....... that is utter bunk:twocents:

Yes! Mob them. I wish I could take a pic of the area to show you just how ridiculous they have become. Why in the world would a local media outlet need 2 huge truck, 3 or so vans + 6 or so vehicles to do a story. I am talking 1 network a piece with this much! Multiply this with each network outlet and several people per vehicle and a lot of people (and many being very rude to boot) milling around in the street etc and you might be able to visualize. CRAZY!

With all due respect, while I understand the need for information, there are other small children in the home. I don't blame them one bit for trying to put up some type of protective barrier in place. If they are innocent, I am sure they want their baby back and are following the advise of people more experienced with media relations than they are. It sounds to me like they are realizing that the media is more interested in salacious stories and cornering the parents rather than finding the child.

National media will be far more capable of getting the story out, IMO.

It is a tough call, but I don't see how harrassment will do any good in finding the child. If they are guilty, harrassment won't help. Good detective work on the part of LE will. As a community, we need to allow them to do their jobs, cover the story and get the word out that Lisa is missing.

This is all JMO

Anyone think the high profile person coming out is going to end up being Mr. Abeya (sp)?

What is happening in the circus now - am unable to watch right now.

If you announce a presser at 10:30, then you should hold a presser at 10:30 (or maybe 10 mins. late if it were me :)) What the heck is the family doing that they can't come out and speak more than a half hour late??

Anyone think the high profile person coming out is going to end up being Mr. Abeya (sp)?
I truly hope the high profile person is TM!!!!!

Now he will find that baby - one way or the other.

I know its probably not - but a girl can dream can't she?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong