14 october 2011 press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does throwing previously unknown young cousins out in front of the cameras help with anything here?
I believe the "throwing" in of the story "I am a Marine, ect" was meant to garner sympathy. MOO

Who dares to want to look like the "bad guy" who doesn't trust a veteran?

A new low. JMOO:maddening:

"We want to thank the KCPD and FBI for tireless work, we get all your e-mails and cards and appreciate it, I am a marine, serve tours overseas, I would gladly give my life for Lisa to come home to us, if anyone has any tips, please, the smallest thing can bring her home to us..."

Ooh-rah to Michael Lerette. The emotion in his voice made me cry.

The FBI search in the neighborhood is hopeful; they are looking for something, they keep going back.

I'm off to rent Green Lantern, I hope there is GOOD news when I get back!!

MY OPINION ONLY:::
I'm trying to imagine the scene from inside the house...are they sitting around drinking coffee? BS says he's gonna talk then someone pulls fresh cinnamon rolls from the oven. Quickly says someone will talk in a few hours. They've got fresh cinnamon rolls to eat?

Kids who pull the short straws have to go put up posters in the yard before they get their tasty treat?

Now they have 2 hours to finish up their game of cards before getting up again.

I feel like I'm falling off the fence. I hope they find Lisa soon.

Well, cut through all the dross (pass the chainsaw) and one should still find cousin Michael Lerette's comments today welcome. He was very good. He set a tone that should be followed. In the middle of a circus, his appearance directed thoughts to where they belong: baby Lisa.

Not the first time they put up signs and took them down as soon as the photo op was finished. Reporter tweeted about it and I posted it on here.

This is seriously sickening! :furious:

Hmph. I think we might have a contender for the Anthony's here, folks. Desperately praying I am WRONG! I so cannot do another Casey trial - ever. again.

I wonder how much DB followed that case. I guess they can't get her computer without a warrant right?

So...was this dog and pony show designed to distract us from the search currently being done at the Irwin home?

Not being snarky. I don't understand what the point of this was.

MY OPINION ONLY:::
I'm trying to imagine the scene from inside the house...are they sitting around drinking coffee? BS says he's gonna talk then someone pulls fresh cinnamon rolls from the oven. Quickly says someone will talk in a few hours. They've got fresh cinnamon rolls to eat?

Kids who pull the short straws have to go put up posters in the yard before they get their tasty treat?

Now they have 2 hours to finish up their game of cards before getting up again.

I feel like I'm falling off the fence. I hope they find Lisa soon.

OMG, are you SERIOUS? Cinnamon rolls??? I missed that!

So another presser (hopefully a real one) in a hour and a half? Is this when they will announce the high profile person who is coming in to this case?

Somethings about to hit the fan!! searching behind house again? FBI? uhm! This is so odd!!! :innocent::innocent: moo

OMG, are you SERIOUS? Cinnamon rolls??? I missed that!

NOOOOO I clearly stated my opinion only!!! Don't let this become an out of hand rumor. I'm just trying in my mind to imagine the scene inside the house.

Has anyone heard any rumblings of how the other 2 kids are doing???
I'm concerned about how they are being treated at school etc :(

The "High Profile Person"

The only person from the FCA case that could join this case is........................................

Cheney Mason :floorlaugh:

images

:floorlaugh:

And thats only if it were Federal Charges... Like the body being brought over state lines...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson