14 october 2011 press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM The timing was certainly not lost on me. I don't know wth just happened. A big bunch of nothing with all eyes trained on it. Meanwhile - back at the ranch . . . FBI is performing a line search. hhmmmm

with metal detectors! have you ever seen so many metal detector searches in a missing child case?

(pictures posted on search thread)

Right, what does that have to do with baby Lisa? Ego-CENTRIC, all of them...

I am going to send them a box of nails for their next signage event.

he said he was a marine and he would gladly give his life to bring baby lisa home. i don't find that to be egocentric AT ALL.

BS said it is someone helping to search for Lisa- right..it could be TES-OH GOD I HOPE SO!!

Bet ya $5 it's not. They wouldn't engage TES, IMO. They don't WANT baby Lisa's remains to be found. And I pray I am wrong about this!

Oh CN2, don't rule Leonard Padilla just yet! :cowboy:

Maybe it will be;

a hint of Jose Baez

With a Sprinkle of Paddila and

A dash of Cobra,

And a side order of Hoover and Dominic Casey

And a big glass of Dorothy Clay Sims

:floorlaugh:

After being baffled and irritated by this "press conference", I now just feel sad. It felt like such an unorganized production. Weren't they supposed to do this yesterday? Maybe the one later today will be more productive and we'll learn more about the quest to find sweet LISA.

Oh - and where, on any of those signs and posters is the TIP LINE NUMBER??????

Maybe I'm just being snooty but shouldn't that PHONE NUMBER BE IN BIG HUGE NUMBERS - BOLDED - UNDERLINED?

I don't see that tip line number anywhere.

Jeeze, even George had that phone number plastered all over the HHR.

Not the first time they put up signs and took them down as soon as the photo op was finished. Reporter tweeted about it and I posted it on here.
Reporter, huh? All of the posters here they hung here are still hanging along with more others have placed.

I wouldnt care if they dug up all the dirt they could find on me. I would just want my baby back.... Everyone has skeletons in their closet. moo

NBCActionNews NBC Action News
#LisaIrwin cousin: I'd gladly give my life to bring Lisa home | Full video here any minute: pub.vitrue.com/4TT
9 minutes ago

I really don't find spillover from the Anthony case to be helpful in understanding what's taking place in baby Lisa's.

UGH. I would DIE if it were CM! no, wait. first I would VOMIT.
:sick:
THEN I would DIE!

Anyone.
But.
Him.
or.
JB!

" Don't look at the toilet bowl! Look at me! I'm right over here!!" :floorlaugh:

he said he was a marine and he would gladly give his life to bring baby lisa home. i don't find that to be egocentric AT ALL.

But why did he even need to say he was a marine? Makes no sense to me. Why not just say "I would give my life for her" period.

The added detail of "I am a marine, have been on many tours" makes it sound like he is using it to be respected, to be honored, to somehow make this family look better. IMHO

Maybe it will be;

a hint of Jose Baez

A dash of Cobra,

Talk about a recipe for disaster! :giggle:

I'm just going to take a deep breath and remember that we don't know everything that's going on behind the scenes.

I'm keeping my focus on finding baby Lisa.

With al of their non reporting and sensationalism. Remember the 'checkered' past and 'non identified man that is not her husband' kind of stuff?
I do In da Middle BUT.................

If it was me or my family - I would have high tailed it right out that front door and grabbed the first mic I saw and spilled everything. NO - that's not ME!!!! NO - that's not my husband! NO - I never met that homeless man they are calling Jersey!

If the media gets it wrong about you - well then, get out there and set them right.

But that's JMHO

Maybe it will be;

a hint of Jose Baez

A dash of Cobra,

Good ones! Join me in this thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7231456#post7231456"]Who will the renowned person be? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

And Kyron's case.... I am having flashbacks to Kyrons Wall of Hope today....

Similaries to several recent high-profile cases in the mix here, imo. For starters, circumstances of the night that Lisa went missing are practically a reprise of HaLeigh Cummings' disappearance: Mom (Misty) asleep with child in bed with her. JI (Ronald) working late shift. JI (RC) returns home to find lights on, doors/windows open. Missing or confusion about cell phones that would indicate a late night call. There's more comparisons, too, I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson