Q & A ~ Ask a question, leave an answer. NO DISCUSSIONS

I saw a couple Qs above re Lisa's mom & driving & DL.
Answers did not give links (said that a relative said).

Hoping for responses to these questions & requesting links, pls.

1. Did Lisa's mom ever learn to drive?

2. Did she ever get her DL?

3. What state?

4. If not have DL, from age 16 on did she live in KC metro area?

5. Was her DL suspended or revoked? Is it still?

6. If suspended or revoked, why?
--DUI,
--too many points,
--no proof of ins,
--ins cxl'ed b/c of accidents,
--other?

Wondering if she may hv omitted grocery/wine stop, from timeline to LE (and poss'ly from boyfriend),
if she previously had DUI, and/or alcohol-fueled accident, for ex.

Thx in Adv.

All of your questions have no answers at this time.

If not answered yet, (haven't read ahead far enough) the police have indicated that wine guy is a neighbor who drove her to the store, and has been cleared. Or so they say...

It is her brother, age 20, not of legal age to buy booze of any kind.

rock quarry fire in cass county! is this the same quarry searched yesterday?

www.kctv5.com
If you are getting info about rock quarry search from NG then I think she was wrong. Her footage is from the search in the dirt pit at 210 and N Brighton. Let me know if you find any good images or links of the 'rock quarry' search.

Starting to follow this Baby Lisa case.

1. Did I hear right that Baby Lisa's crib was in the mother's room?
2. Who watched the children when mother went to store with her brother and brought wine?
3. Did I hear right that the mother smoked weed? If so is it possible to kind of pass out after smoking and drinking and not hear what is happening in your home? I have to use a sleeping pill to sleep at night and if something happened in the night I wouldn't be able to wake up. Thank goodness my children are long grown now.

Starting to follow this Baby Lisa case.

1. Did I hear right that Baby Lisa's crib was in the mother's room?
2. Who watched the children when mother went to store with her brother and brought wine?

1. No, the crib was not in mother's room
2. Unknown at this time

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15686004/buildings-catch-fire-at-peculiar-rock-quarry

Can u tell me if that looks like what nancy was talking about. and do u know the place?:seeya:
This rock quarry is almost an hour south of here.

I dont have cable anymore and didnt watch NG anyway (too much wrong info). I would really appreciate it if somebody could provide info to such 'rock quarry' search.
So I guess my question for this thread is where is info for 'rock quarry' search.

This rock quarry is almost an hour south of here.

I dont have cable anymore and didnt watch NG anyway (too much wrong info). I would really appreciate it if somebody could provide info to such 'rock quarry' search.
So I guess my question for this thread is where is info for 'rock quarry' search.

Here's a piece of last night's transcript. NG says that quarry is less than a mile from the Irwin home.

NANCY GRACE - ROCK QUARRY-RELATED TRANSCRIPT OF 10/14/11

GRACE: Good evening. I`m Nancy Grace. I want to thank you for being with us. Bombshell tonight. A 10-month-old baby girl sleeping in a crib just feet away from her own mother, Daddy on the night shift, goes missing without a trace. We spot FBI agents running alongside a deep rock quarry less than a mile from the family home, the quarry surrounded by dense woods.

ED LAVANDERA, CNN CORRESPONDENT: Well, what they have been doing and what we`ve seen them doing repeatedly over the last several days is going through a lot of these different areas very close to the home. What exactly they`re looking for and what exactly they have found, they are keeping very close to the vest, not sharing that kind of information. But we`ve seen them fanning out in various locations. That rock quarry is just the latest one where we`ve seen that.

What was interesting, though, is that there was an FBI evidence truck that pulled out of that area late yesterday afternoon. And obviously, we don`t know what was in there, if they found anything of significance. So - - but they keep doing that. In fact, as we speak here right now, there are FBI agents walking up and down the neighborhood here, looking through the gardens and the landscaping of various homes next to the Irwin house.

GRACE: Everybody, you`re seeing video from NBC`s "Today" show. It`s an FBI evidence truck at the rock quarry in the search for baby Lisa. Take a look at this.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/14/ng.01.html

ETA: HERE IS THE LINK TO THE "TODAY" SHOW FOOTAGE OF FBI SUPPOSEDLY AT ROCK QUARRY (AFTER VIDEO CLIPS OF BABY LISA). THIS WAS THE FOOTAGE NANCY GRACE SHOWED AS WELL. HOPE THIS HELPS!
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44908162/ns/today-today_news/t/reward-lisa-irwin-disappearance/

Here's a piece of last night's transcript. NG says that quarry is less than a mile from the Irwin home.

NANCY GRACE - ROCK QUARRY-RELATED TRANSCRIPT OF 10/14/11

GRACE: Good evening. I`m Nancy Grace. I want to thank you for being with us. Bombshell tonight. A 10-month-old baby girl sleeping in a crib just feet away from her own mother, Daddy on the night shift, goes missing without a trace. We spot FBI agents running alongside a deep rock quarry less than a mile from the family home, the quarry surrounded by dense woods.

ED LAVANDERA, CNN CORRESPONDENT: Well, what they have been doing and what we`ve seen them doing repeatedly over the last several days is going through a lot of these different areas very close to the home. What exactly they`re looking for and what exactly they have found, they are keeping very close to the vest, not sharing that kind of information. But we`ve seen them fanning out in various locations. That rock quarry is just the latest one where we`ve seen that.

What was interesting, though, is that there was an FBI evidence truck that pulled out of that area late yesterday afternoon. And obviously, we don`t know what was in there, if they found anything of significance. So - - but they keep doing that. In fact, as we speak here right now, there are FBI agents walking up and down the neighborhood here, looking through the gardens and the landscaping of various homes next to the Irwin house.

GRACE: Everybody, you`re seeing video from NBC`s "Today" show. It`s an FBI evidence truck at the rock quarry in the search for baby Lisa. Take a look at this.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/14/ng.01.html

ETA: HERE IS THE LINK TO THE "TODAY" SHOW FOOTAGE OF FBI SUPPOSEDLY AT ROCK QUARRY (AFTER VIDEO CLIPS OF BABY LISA). THIS WAS THE FOOTAGE NANCY GRACE SHOWED AS WELL. HOPE THIS HELPS!
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44908162/ns/today-today_news/t/reward-lisa-irwin-disappearance/
TYVM!
Ok for those of you trying to locate the rock quarry, this is not one. This is the search from Thursday at the ne corner of 210 & n brighton. just an area that has been scraped and the fill dirt sold. this is the same kind of area when you were looking at the firefighters rappelling down the hill on the first day. They are leveling it off to build on.

Does anybody know for sure about a dog being at the home, and if so what kind of dog it is ?
TIA............................

Have the other children been questioned by either local LE or FBI? Is it common in cases like these for police to question the children with or without the parents' blessing? I am asking about details of the night Lisa was taken, but also about the manner in which the family lived in general. Thank you.

Does anybody know for sure about a dog being at the home, and if so what kind of dog it is ?
There was a dog and it is a black lab mix.

* The Irwins have a black lab as a pet who was on the porch on the night Lisa was reported missing. **

http://news.yahoo.com/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-inconsistencies-piling-174800193.html

also:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7229616&postcount=224"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Did Lisa's Mom do it? Poll[/ame]

Have you ever tried to be especially quiet in your home while someone else was sleeping without making a sound no matter how hard you tried to be quiet?

I JUST happened to be watching Judge Jeannie's show when I read your question.

According to Debra's interview with Judge Jeannie, the dog is a "lab-mix" and the dog sleeps under the deck or inside or sometimes in the play area. The dog can't see the front of the house. The dog would have barked if there was a commotion.

Judge Jeannie is showing the same clip she aired last week.

Have the other children been questioned by either local LE or FBI? Is it common in cases like these for police to question the children with or without the parents' blessing? I am asking about details of the night Lisa was taken, but also about the manner in which the family lived in general. Thank you.

No information has come out regarding the children being interviewed by LE. IMO, the parents of the children would have to give permission to interview the children as they are minors.

Sorry..another question. I've been lurking on this site awhile but there is SO much info to absorb...in the opinions of regular posters here, does the fact that neither LE nor the parents are very forthcoming with information sway your opinions one way or the other? I mean, does the fact that LE is being so close-mouthed make you think they have fairly good reason to believe the parents were involved? Wouldn't it make sense, if LE was leaning toward abduction and evidence pointed to it, that LE would be holding regular press conferences and asking for more public input?

As for the parents, my first inclination is the believe that if innocent, they would be out there begging and pleading for Lisa's safe return and for help from the public. Historically, is this a good assumption?

What all was missing from the Irwin/Bradley home besides Lisa and the cell phones?

Why didn't Deborah rush to the old diaper house last night after it was announced that an abandoned home was found with used diapers inside it? Jeremy was supposedly there, but where was Deborah?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back