Q & A ~ Ask a question, leave an answer. NO DISCUSSIONS

Why didn't Deborah rush to the old diaper house last night after it was announced that an abandoned home was found with used diapers inside it? Jeremy was supposedly there, but where was Deborah?

I may have missed the part about Jeramy being there; where did you read that Jeramy was there?

Sorry..another question. I've been lurking on this site awhile but there is SO much info to absorb...in the opinions of regular posters here, does the fact that neither LE nor the parents are very forthcoming with information sway your opinions one way or the other? I mean, does the fact that LE is being so close-mouthed make you think they have fairly good reason to believe the parents were involved? Wouldn't it make sense, if LE was leaning toward abduction and evidence pointed to it, that LE would be holding regular press conferences and asking for more public input?

As for the parents, my first inclination is the believe that if innocent, they would be out there begging and pleading for Lisa's safe return and for help from the public. Historically, is this a good assumption?

These questions would probably make a good thread with a poll to get a lot more answers.

I may have missed the part about Jeramy being there; where did you read that Jeramy was there?

It was tweeted by reporters covering the search last night. Cut and paste of one them below.

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
#babylisa. KCMO Police release crime scene at abandoned house where diapers found. Jeremy Irwin and Bill Stanton observed

does anyone know what time did the neighbor see the strange man with a baby - the cell call was at 2:38 am - does that time match the same time area with the phone call

does anyone know what time did the neighbor see the strange man with a baby - the cell call was at 2:38 am - does that time match the same time area with the phone call

IIRC, this "alleged" sighting was a midnight.

I am not 100% sure that we have a firm, concrete statement from LE that there was a phone call at 2:38 AM. I have heard it from a variety of shows, but not sure how anyone would know that since the cellphones are missing. The only people with access to that knowledge would be the family saying they made or received a call, the person who called, OR LE looking at the cellphone records. IMO

one other thing I notice - does a mother who puts her child to bed at 7:30 as a regular bedtime routine - does she put her baby to bed in an daytime outfit? I sell children's clothing and it seems to me that if the baby didn't fall asleep and was put through a normal bedtime routine wouldn't the baby be in pj"s, a sleeper? a footie sleeper or a t-shirt or even just her diaper - some type of bed time attire? would you go thru a night time routine and leave their day clothing on? sounds a bit strange that she was in a short daytime outfit when she was put to bed by mommy.. any opinions?

I am getting a little confused with some of the posts saying: "front door open" and "front door unlocked". Was the front door physically opened so you can see inside of the house, OR was the front door just not locked?

I have heard not locked.

I believe from my viewings the front door was Unlocked - not open - I assume the back door was locked or we would hear more about that and that is where the dog is that didn't bark or hear anything ... hope it helps..

Who stated that there are or will be TWO "high profile attorneys" on the case? If it was the "real" media, please post the link so I can read the story. Thanks.

Who stated that there are or will be TWO "high profile attorneys" on the case? If it was the "real" media, please post the link so I can read the story. Thanks.

It was on GMA.
See this thread for more info
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151367"]Family Investigative team - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

one other thing I notice - does a mother who puts her child to bed at 7:30 as a regular bedtime routine - does she put her baby to bed in an daytime outfit? I sell children's clothing and it seems to me that if the baby didn't fall asleep and was put through a normal bedtime routine wouldn't the baby be in pj"s, a sleeper? a footie sleeper or a t-shirt or even just her diaper - some type of bed time attire? would you go thru a night time routine and leave their day clothing on? sounds a bit strange that she was in a short daytime outfit when she was put to bed by mommy.. any opinions?

The mother said she changed the baby into fresh clothes when she put her to bed.

That is just it.. why would a mother fully dress the baby into a daytime outfit to go to bed? I've never seen a mother that fully dresses the baby to put her to bed...... dosen't make any sense...

What is a grand jury? Will we be able to know what is going on? What are "they" going to do?

Clueless in Milwaukee! lol

GO BREWERS!

did anyone tweet on where they were going?

Who is paying for all of this--private car service, a private investigator, $100,000 reward?

Very strange. The Irwins look like they don't have a pot to cook in.

Where did this rich benefactor come from?

Sorry if this has been asked. I think I heard somewhere from the MSM (maybe NG) that Lisa was put down at 10:30 pm? Has this been confirmed? That is so late for a 10 month old!

Wonder why the teenage neighbor's DNA was collected? Would DB really have drug this person into the situation on a whim trying to conceal her own guilt? Seems kinda odd, don't you think? And would LE have just bought DB's "suspicions" to the point actually rounded up this neighbor and did a DNA swab?

I know it's been reported that this teenage neighbor was over at the house at some point that day...but was it ever reported when? Or if the teenager was male or female? This wouldn't happen to be the neighbor DB was drinking wine on the porch with, would it?

ETA: Oops...posted in wrong thread. But I'm gonna leave it here anyway, in case anyone can answer. ;)

Sorry if this has been asked. I think I heard somewhere from the MSM (maybe NG) that Lisa was put down at 10:30 pm? Has this been confirmed? That is so late for a 10 month old!

DB stated she put Baby Lisa to bed at 7:30 PM and checked on her at 10:30 PM.

Who is paying for all of this--private car service, a private investigator, $100,000 reward?

Very strange. The Irwins look like they don't have a pot to cook in.

Where did this rich benefactor come from?

The private limo was probably paid for by the Today Show. They normally send a car to pick up the people they interview.

We don't have much information at all regarding the benefactor except it is someone within the circle of Bill Stanton.

I've read here on Websleuths and also on a couple of blogs that, when interviewed by Jeanine Pirro, Jeremy Irwin, when asked 'who would do this?' answered 'someone who was cheating on her husb...[and]' but I cannot find any link anywhere to a video with him saying that. The video of the interview between Pirro and DB/JI is available but nowhere in it does he say that. Does anyone have a link to the video with that exact bit in it? Thank you!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back