Searches for Lisa Irwin/ merged thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. The creek they are draining is near 36th and jackson? I don't even see a creek near there on google earth. Is it just tiny? Buried in the woods? :waitasec:
It runs along the very edge of the woods. If you look at nurse's map follow N Jackson at Vivion south as far as it goes. Where it turns into Milan keep looking south. You will see it peeking out as it turns. This is where the backhoes are. The creek kind of does an s curve here.

SantinaLeuci Santina Leuci
What is happening at the parents of #BabyLisa's house? Attorney Joe Tacopina just showed up.
2 minutes ago

Senior Editorial Producer at @GMA

OMG!!!! :sick:

Went something like this:

Megyn: Did you have more than 3?
DB: Yes
Megyn: More than 5?
DB: Probably
Megyn: More than 10?
DB: No
Megyn: Do you think you have a drinking problem?
DB: No *kind of chuckles* I hope not.

Betcha drinking is no problem for her unless the wine runs out.

How far is this search site from the Irwin home? *directionally challenged*

They just went into the garage from the view from the helicopter.

Hate's a strong word, but I don't see much to love about her at this time either. I feel a chill run up my spine when she talks, pure evil perhaps.

Does anyone get the feeling that she is enjoying the media attention?

Betcha drinking is no problem for her unless the wine runs out.

How far is this search site from the Irwin home? *directionally challenged*

IndaMiddle said a block and this: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7242088&postcount=586"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Searches for Lisa Irwin/ merged thread[/ame]

On the kctv live feed, I'm seeing searchers at the Irwin residence with dogs. So LE is at 3 locations now...the creek off N Jackson, the home on Walrond and the home on N Lister?

If the creek is very shallow could someone have buried the baby there, under the creek. It wouldn't be very hard to do. I can't bear to think about that baby there.
Not while drunk and in the dark anyway. Not lit here.

With all due respect with all who are hoping for a live baby Lisa, I no longer believe that's the case. I am praying that LE finds the evidence they need to put the killer away for GOOD. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23