Interviews Lisa's Parents Good Morning America, Fox, The Today Show 10/17/2011 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would like to comment on the "not remembering because you are drunk" theory. I am a heavy drinker. I used to drink a box of wine in two days by myself. I do not drink box wine anymore because of the quantity. I limit my wine to a small bottle when I drink. My kids, who are teenagers, used to take advangtage of this situation....lol, i can laugh now but we had a rule that "no one asks mom for anything when she's drinking wine". I have found myself buying all kinds of crap for them cuz i said they could and i didn't remember.

I have blacked out and not remember stuff while drinking wine. It scared the living daylights out of me which is why i don't drink it anymore. However, I do have to say that while i may have forgotten the events of the night while drunk, I would remember as soon as someone would "trigger" my memory. <<<<< does that make sense.

So in my opinion, i'm not sure if i believe that she totally doesn't know what happened that night or not. JMO

CaseSignal Case Signal (BeanE)
#lisairwin Lisa Irwin RT @SantinaLeuci What is happening at the parents of #BabyLisa's house? Attorney Joe Tacopina just showed up.

A mother is still responsbile for her kids even when they are sleeping. Things can happen. That doesn't make it okay to get drunk just because they are sleeping.

How can Jeremy sit there, stone-faced, while Deborah is talking about being drunk with three children left in her care?

DB sounds awfully cocky in this interview with MK. I am not amused.

Notice how her husband doesn't even look at her when she's speaking?

Taking prescription med while drinking! (Didn't catch what kind-anyone hear?)
Meg Kelly has been my hero since her Cindy Anthony interview!!:rocker:

DB doesn't see anything wrong with drinking after kids are in bed. Drinks maybe 2-3 times per week.

Was taking prescription medication...anxiety medication at the time. Takes every morning.

Last time she saw Lisa was 6:30pm. Assumes she went in and checked on Lisa before she went to bed, but isn't sure. But she IS sure she went into the boys' room and said they could come sleep with her. :waitasec:

Jeremy saw her last at 5:20pm when he left for work.

*More coming up over the next 2 hours*

Watching the Fox interview, JI just said he left for work at 5:20

THERE IT IS!!!

FOX - Megyn's interview

DB was taking Rx meds - she just said - anxiety. No actual drug name

Was it Xanex? Valium?

Oh my.....................that AND drinking too....................

do you have a drinking problem?

No, (he he ,,,snicker snicker)

possibility had blackout, but has nothing to do with her daughter......

smiling while talking about her drinking

takes anxiety medication

Jeremy left for work at 5:20, said that was the last time he saw Lisa

so now we finally know!

DB just made a statement that there was no way anyone could get in. Wasn't the door unlocked? If no one could get in, doesn't that mean it was her?

Why does she think that possibly being black out drunk doesn't have anything to do with her daughter? Of course it does, anything could have happened (and did!) and you supposedly don't remember / know.

She seems so off in this interview. The way she says "yes" and "no." Her giggly demeanor.

Hinky, hinky, hinky...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member