Interviews Lisa's Parents Good Morning America, Fox, The Today Show 10/17/2011 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's spinning her defense..........look at me, I' a crazy drunk who takes anxiety meds.....pppfffttttttttt. Hey Beannie!!!!!!!! Arrest her.

BBM. I think that is exactly what she is doing and it makes me sick. She is really starting to remind me of CA.

do you have a drinking problem?

No, (he he ,,,snicker snicker)

possibility had blackout, but has nothing to do with her daughter......

smiling while talking about her drinking

takes anxiety medication

She is probably on a double dose with her demeanor here. She is out of her mind to be talking like this guilty or innocent.

Drunkenness is not a defense to anything, so saying she blacked out doesn't help her.

Not only defiant but she came across as flippant and nonchalant to me. I hate to say it but DB is really starting to remind me of CA. I'm pretty convinced that she medicated this child partly to help her sleep but more importantly to make sure her "adult time" wasn't interrupted and when the unthinkable happened she tried to cover it up with the abduction story.

I was just about to post that DB's attitude was flippant and defiant. I'm really liking the style of Megan's interview: no nonsense, direct and to the point questions (she doesn't beat around the bush at all), Megan's direct approach appears to bring out the defiant attitude of the mother (LOL, normal reaction sometimes between two women when one feels threatened, JMO, but it is working).
A lot of new information is coming out and it doesn't look good for Lisa.
- DB admits to drinking several glasses of wine (more than 5, less than 10)
- DB admits that she drinks a couple of times a week
- Hasn't discussed with the neighbor (she commented that neighbor was a "she") how intoxicated they were. Assumes that the neighbor was "tipsy".
- hasn't asked the boys about what they might know or what they might have seen
- She states that she might have "blacked out" since she does not remember checking on Lisa
- last time she saw Lisa was at 6:40pm (not 10:30 pm as she has stated prior to this interview
- she does take a prescription drug, couldn't hear what it was
- last time father claims to have seen Lisa was at 5:20 pm prior to going to work

More to come later

- wanted to add that she doesn't seen any relevance to her passing out drunk and Lisa missing. In other words, JMO, she isn't accepting any responsibility.

This new "anxiety med" revelation.

Why was she under a doctor's care for anxiety? Why were there meds prescribed? How long has she been on these meds? DB said she took it in the morning, "like I always do" - so that shows a history of anxiety med prescription.

Why would she need anxiety meds?

I agree that when people say they drank one or two they're often lying.

But her skin is flawless - her nose is small and smooth, and pale. I don't see any evidence at all of her being a really heavy drinker.

About the drug for anxiety, her response was

"do you take any drugs?" NO
"are you a drug user?" NO
"are you on any drugs?"

"NO, but i take anti anxiety medication, but, um i mean it's not narcotic"

Tehcloser you are so right.....

Here it goes folks....

She is winding up for her defense team to argue not guilty....

By....

Reason of limited capacity....

Next she will say the medication was for Postpartum depression with anxiety..

And *giggle giggle* just can't remember anything! *tee hee*

:banghead:

Omg that giggling is making me nuts.

It sounds like we have a family that parties a lot together. It could be that if something happened to that baby, because they might all think like she does, one of their parents helped her with hiding the baby. MOO

We have seen parents that stand by their kids like that recently.

LE needs a miracle!

I think Lisa was at home with Jeremy. He left for work at 5:20, the last time he saw her, and the video was taken at 5, I believe.

Megan said we will find out who had the kids. what time was that store receipt?

I've felt something hinky about this since it has happened. If you weren't drunk DB you would of heard a intruder. Honestly it is doubtful there was one / DB probably gave Lisa some wine / baby had alcohol poisoning died. DB knows LE is on to her & once again COA!!!! So sad for baby Lisa!!!!

I was so mad watching her demeaner on Fox. Nothing funny about it! Baby is gone where the heck is she?

Why was she under a doctor's care for anxiety? Why were there meds prescribed? How long has she been on these meds? DB said she took it in the morning, "like I always do" - so that shows a history of anxiety med prescription.

A lot of people have anxiety and panic disorders, with out any apparent cause that could be pointed to. It's a chemical thing.

You know, this was the first case where I couldn't get a real feel for "who dun it". Until now. I think this woman has serious problems and I can see why LE is looking at her. I predict a trip to rehab very soon for her, to prevent an arrest.
"They tried to make me go to rehab, I said, "No, no, no"
Yes, I've been black but when I come back you'll know, know, know
I ain't got the time and if my daddy thinks I'm fine
He's tried to make me go to rehab, I won't go, go, go"

I agree that when people say they drank one or two they're often lying.

But her skin is flawless - her nose is small and smooth, and pale. I don't see any evidence at all of her being a really heavy drinker.

She's young...the physical effects would turn up later.

The effect of Xanax only makes the alcohol more "effective", and more debilitating. (My own experience and what reports say, as well)

I've felt something hinky about this since it has happened. If you weren't drunk DB you would of heard a intruder. Honestly it is doubtful there was one / DB probably gave Lisa some wine / baby had alcohol poisoning died. DB knows LE is on to her & once again COA!!!! So sad for baby Lisa!!!!

I was so mad watching her demeaner on Fox. Nothing funny about it! Baby is gone where the heck is she?

Honestly, I think we can rule that out.

Getting a baby to drink wine would be no easy feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member