Interviews Lisa's Parents Good Morning America, Fox, The Today Show 10/17/2011 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you posted this. You can buy all kinds of wines with different alcohol content. Being in a box or a bottle makes no difference. I think it really depends upon the size of the glass. If they were using regular wine glasses it could have been less than 3 or 4 ounces. If it was a big goblet that is another thing. jmo

Yep, most wine drinkers do not pour their wine glass to the piddly amount like you would receive in a restaurant. People at home usually pour quiet a bit more usually so that they do not have to get up so many time to replenish their glass. :crazy:

LOL, I checked my Black Box this afternoon, 13.5% for Cabernet. Box is 3 liters. My daughter really likes wine and has broken every set of wine glasses she has ever received as gifts (she puts them in the dishwasher :banghead:). I was shocked to see her drinking out of a Mason jar the last time I was there. She informed me that the jars don't break so easily. I'm talking quart jars but she still says that she drinks only two glasses.

If you are questioning that this can happen (I think you asked the question on a previous page ..) .. It can. I have a friend who frequently can't pay her cell phone bill and her phone company will allow only incoming calls .. so it must depend on the carrier.

yep, it's true, has happened to several people I know...before the final cut off, the last few days they can only receive calls, not make them

WHOA! I'm multi-tasking. The family has hired Joe Tacopina. Can we all say Melanie McGuire. ???????????? I don't know what else to say about this baby. Joe Tacopina got Melanie off. :maddening:

Let me add. I was watching the Presser on HLN or CNN?

Did she get off on appeal? Because she was found guilty of murdering her husband.

This is what makes her look guilty. Exactly. If your child was really abducted you would spill it if you were innocent. You'd also be down at the police station begging for a hypnotist or anyone at all that could help you try to remember what clues you could for that night.

Ok you were a stay at home mom who tried to party all night and have some fun. We get it, no one can blame you for that.

But this sort of shying away from the truth because you might come out looking bad only speaks to one thing: that is you did something you regret and you are afraid you are going to jail.

In this case it seems obvious she's trying to hang on to the kids she has left.

I don't see how in the world she could omit this information. It is VITAL and if someone did abduct her daughter, the fact that she could have potentially blacked out is huge.

If she was sleeping with her son who is older, it makes sense that she may have forgotten she was sleeping with Lisa, thinking it was her son who would have been able to react if she smothered him. Seems to me she took the kitten, Lisa and her son in the bed and forgot about Lisa and smothered her to death. So dead that she knew that she was a gonner.

But at the same time, where is the baby? There's no way she could have concealed the baby in that condition without being seen or leaving a clue. This then leads to her husband's involvement.

Sad sad sad. Stop wasting everyone's time and tell the truth.

i'm thinking the same thing,cadaver dogs have been out and found nothing in the house and everywhere else they have searched? if it is the worse case scenario she would have had some sort of help whether it be from JI or the neighbour.

I agree that IF she knows what really happened i wish she would come clean.

Her attitude is what is throwing me off the most. So flippant and rolling her eyes and blowing it off like a teenager who got caught in some minor offense. YOUR BABY IS MISSING AND MIGHT BE WITH A CRIMINAL OR A PEDOPHILE OR DEAD OR IN PAIN RIGHT NOW. Why are you shrugging this off? I don't get it.

I don't know if it makes me think they/she are guilty, but it certainly makes me think the priority here is DB and JI and not Lisa.

How would they call the phones? They claim the phones were stolen and had no home phone. LE probably told them not to call the phones. I would imagine that if there was actually an answer, LE would want to have all the equipment up and ready to ping it.

I don't think this is a red flag.

I don't believe for one second that these phones were stolen.

Yep, Joe T. the defense has cut off the communication between Lisa's parents and anymore interviews. I'm glad that Megan got to get her's in before that happened.

Me four I picked up him saying LE was implying he could have done something the TWO HOURS after he was home. I thought their story was he got home at 4 and called 911 on his work cell at 4:06 so WHAT @ HOURS?????

Seeee....I think something may be hinky with the times. I've posted about this before and people have argued my thoughts. I KNOW in the beginning, in some interview Debbie mentions that the "delay in calling" was due to the cell phones being missing. I remember thinking, "what delay"? since we had heard 911 was called right away. I'm thinking that Jeremy could have gotten home earlier than 4am and they waited to call 911. If he had been home for 2 ours, that would put him home around 2am vs 4am and he could have been around for the alleged text.

Also, we know he saw Lisa around 5:30pm. Assuming he had to work at 6pm, if he had to work 8 hours, he'd be getting off around 2am. I have no clue what his schedule was like.

why would the neighbor have evidence in her house? strange. unless it could be the wine?

Perhaps the "accident" happened while the neighbor was there and she helped to cover it all up?

Did she get off on appeal? Because she was found guilty of murdering her husband.
I'll have to refresh my memory. I just remember Joe and Melanie hugging with delight at the verdict. I think it was NG. JMO.

OK, I have to say the #1 thing that concerns me is how much her story changed. Lots of people drink socially when their kids are in bed...I don't personally do that, but I'm not sure you can condemn her just for that. The problem is that she lied. Her baby was missing and she LIED. That is inexcusable. She was more interested in saving herself than giving the police all the information so they could find her baby. this is definitely making me think about getting off the fence.

Is drinking to the point of (i) describing oneself as "drunk", (ii) possibly having blacked out and (iii) being unable to recall what you did really what you would call "social drinking"?

An innocent, beautiful, 10 month old baby was in her care! IMO, we, as a society, have got to condemn this sort of behavior. This is the kind of thing we all should be judging. Otherwise, people like DB end up with missing babies, sitting on national TV and talking about it as though it's a normal behavior.

Perhaps the "accident" happened while the neighbor was there and she helped to cover it all up?

That's a TALL order even for a BFF if that BFF had NOTHING to do with it...... I can't buy that; that dog won't hunt for me....:twocents:

Yep. Everyone will be "amazed" at the outcome of this case. Let me guess - she was abused by her dad and bro... yadayadayada

Reminds me of Baez. "You'll all know the answer to the 31 days in his opening statement"....yadda yadda yadda.

There is a missing baby....what is there to be amazed about?? :waitasec:

Reminds me of Baez. "You'll all know the answer to the 31 days in his opening statement"....yadda yadda yadda.

There is a missing baby....what is there to be amazed about?? :waitasec:

Exactly! I was getting sick to my stomach listening to his I..I..I's and B's..B...B's...

IMO JT just made his clients seem even more suspicious with the way he went on for half an hour about how they have nothing to hide, etc., etc., over and over and over again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken