Missing Baby Lisa Sighting Reported in Kansas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would they be headed north on I-24?
[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=421+Tuttle+Creek+Blvd,+Manhattan,+Riley,+Kansas+66502&hl=en&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=23.875,57.630033&geocode=FXblVQIdO58--g&hnear=421+Tuttle+Creek+Blvd,+Manhattan,+Riley,+Kansas+66502&t=h&z=16&vpsrc=0"]421 Tuttle Creek Blvd, Manhattan, Riley, Kansas 66502 - Google Maps[/ame]

So what are the people supposed to do if they have children resembling baby Lisa? Are you supposed to be constantly proving that this in fact is your child?

I would be more than happy to prove it was my child and not a missing child. Then I would thank the people who were concerned enough to approach and ask questions. Heck I would probably pay for their meal.

So what are the people supposed to do if they have children resembling baby Lisa? Are you supposed to be constantly proving that this in fact is your child?

Unfortunately that might be the chance that has to be taken. Its easy enough to prove your child is yours and then that tip that was possibly called in on you can now be removed and taken off the table. It is good though that people are paying attention IMO.

I wouldn't either. This sounds like a very good tip. They could be staying at Tuttle Creek lake in one of the camping areas.

JMO

Wouldn't the prudent thing have been to call LE instead of approaching them? It's not like they were leaving, they hadn't eaten yet. Did no one have a cell with a camera or video?

Hinky.

Wouldn't that be amazing if it were her?
2 women is better than one creepy man (maybe). It is kind of interesting that they left without eating their meal as soon as people were paying attention to them.

Wouldn't that be amazing if it were her?
2 women is better than one creepy man (maybe). It is kind of interesting that they left without eating their meal as soon as people were paying attention to them.

Probably cause people were staring at them and somebody even approached them.

"Two women were in a diner with a baby who fits the description about an hour-and-half away in Manhattan, Kansas," private eye Bill Stanton told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview.

"When they were approached they walked out and a police APB is out searching for their car," revealed the investigator, who is busy working the case.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/10/baby-lisa-sighting-two-women-diner-kansas

He's going to be able to do a lot of work with this lead ALL the way from New York!! Glad he had time to give an "Exclusive" to Radaronline. That ranks right up there with PerezHilton in my book! Sorry for the sarcasm.....I just think it's time BS gets off the publicity train. :seeya::seeya:

ITA with the poster that said please be true please be true please be true....

Not likely, it isn't a well used route other than local traffic, although going EAST on 24 will take you toward the KC area, or if you zoom the map out you will see that I 70 is just a few miles to the south. That is the major east/west route from Missouri clear to and through Kansas, Colorado.....wherever to the west.

But the article said "They headed north". Can you tell us what highway they would have taken to go North?

Sorry folks, this "sighting" is all the work of Wild Bill and JT. Their building a defense. Wild Bill was sent out to Kansas City by JT to try and find out what "evidence" the police had. IMO!

Probably cause people were staring at them and somebody even approached them.

I don't know.. if it were me, I'd appreciate they were looking for a lost baby. I'd do whatever I could to assure/prove, and continue to wait/eat my meal. Running away, imo, creates WAY more suspicion.

Sorry folks, this "sighting" is all the work of Wild Bill and JT. Their building a defense. Wild Bill was sent out to Kansas City by JT to try and find out what "evidence" the police had. IMO!
Those are some pretty profound ethical charges you're making. Do you have evidence they've done this in the past?

If their bahavior was strange and they hurried out because they were approached, I would say that is a good reason to be suspicious about that baby they had.

Perhaps they hurried out because some stranger was looking at them oddly? When the stranger approached, they high-tailed it out of there. At least that's what I would do. :D

This is why I think it is sooooo important to get the most recent pics of Lisa Irwin out there. Onto the web and into the general public's hands.

She was a damned cute baby. We get that. Thanks for the "infant" photos MSM!

Let's see what she looked like the last time her parents saw her!

I know sketch artists can "age" missing persons. Can they take a 10 month old and make her look like a 12 month old? I know that's asking a lot.

She'd have more hair by now. What if the hair was darker?

She'd also start to stand by now, and even perhaps toddle a bit. She might start vocalizing. As others have said, she may be dressed as a boy.

Where are you Lisa??? We are looking for you!

I just left Wal Mart, in the field to the right of the feeder road there were two ladies two cars and a cute bald blond baby girl they were gagaing over. I stopped and looked and said I wonder if that is baby Lisa? It wasnt. Oh how I wish. My faith is slowly fading.

Those are some pretty profound ethical charges you're making. Do you have evidence they've done this in the past?

-For one JT represented Joran Vandersloot (sp?)-ENOUGH SAID!

-JT is a defense attorney....do they have ethics??

-This whole thing with WB and JT is an obvious attempt to get there faces (egos) on national television exposure=MONEY!! If you can't see that, I think you are being naive. There is absolutely no "private donor" in my opinion, these two are volunteering their time to make money for themselves.

-I consider myself to be a really good judge of character, and looking at these two, well, I don't need to say much more....

IMO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member