Police say parents are not answering vital questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a link for this? TIA!

Daisy,
I do not know how to do links, so,no, and forgive me for that... I know it was in the interview where mom said that she was drunk...MOO

Daisy,
I do not know how to do links, so,no, and forgive me for that... I know it was in the interview where mom said that she was drunk...MOO
Here ya go, liz. I happened to have re-read the article just a few minutes ago.
She also said her two sons, aged 6 and 8, say they heard noises the night Lisa disappeared, although she doesn't know if they heard noises before they went to sleep or later in the night and she doesn't want them to be involved in the investigation.
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2011/10/kansas_city_mom_admits_she_was.html

Thanks, Bessie. I'm impressed that they are covering this case in your local paper!
It's the same AP article that's being carried in other local papers. I happened to see it in the Biloxi paper, too. Nevertheless, I was a little surprised myself.

If the children heard noises then they were most likely awake during the time that Lisa was taken from the house. This could also give a reason for why one of the sons was sleeping with mom. Maybe the noise scared him. JI reportedly asked why the son was in mom's bed as soon as he walked into the master bedroom, so apparently this was not a "normal" routine thing.

And whether JI or DB want to except it or not the boys are involved already. I'm sure LE has the boys best interest at heart when questioning them. Can LE force them to let the boys be questioned? Why not just explain to the boys that they're helping the polce find their sister by answering their questions. They're afraid of what them boys will say. IMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes
During the panel discussion with JJP, Zellner said that "they (DB and JI) were grieving the death of their daughter."

WOW.. I didnt hear that one.. Thats huge for them to say something like that. i would want to hope and pray that my child was alive, not have her dead, unless of course I knew she was.. That is something else. I am shocked.

respectfully snipped....frankie069
I'm shocked as well.... They ( DB & JI ) actually said that ? Just wow. I mean if something happened and it was an accident... just SAY it was an accident. People can understand something occuring that was unintentional. But not if it was on purpose. I still hope Lisas' parents had nothing to do with this. If there's anything they left out, they need to say it now...

This info needs to be linked up. Can you link the transcript from the show? It needs to be lined if it is quoting the parents saying they are grieving.

Thanks,

Salem

During the panel discussion with JJP, Zellner said that "they (DB and JI) were grieving the death of their daughter." :eek:

I think the comment starts right here? Bette - can you get us a link please? If you can't get a transcript, there should be MSM by now, because this is huge.

Thanks,

Salem

We haven't heard that anyone has confirmed they saw Lisa on Monday. No neighbor, no brother, no one but DB and JI. Police have not said what interviews with those closest to the family have yielded. Maybe the timeline is much longer that we know. Maybe the neighbor never saw Lisa either.

I've been thinking the same thing since early in this case. I've compared it to the HaLeigh Cummings' disappearance because there are several similarities. In the HC case, I feel certain that the "timeline" began several hours prior to the 9-1-1 call in the wee hours. I've been convinced for a long time that little HaLeigh was probably deceased sometime during the afternoon prior to her dad leaving for "werk".

Until I know that there is unrefuted confirmation from witnesses who saw Baby Lisa after the birthday party on Sunday, I will remain skeptical about the timeline and whether or not something happened to the little girl long before the parents reported her missing. jmo

What kind of parent closes the door of a sick baby and sits outside sharing a box of wine?

Look at the stoop of that house. Then picture her sitting on it drinking a box of wine. They used no lawn chairs, nothing....just sat on that very small stoop.

I say "Phooey on that". .....any reason why the person wasn't invited inside and sit on a sofa? No, instead she sits on a cement step with a large box of wine..

I think the comment starts right here? Bette - can you get us a link please? If you can't get a transcript, there should be MSM by now, because this is huge.

Thanks,

Salem

I don't often watch FNC, so I don't know when or if transcripts of programs become available. I watched a video from the show today, but it was only the first minutes of the show when JJP was on the phone with Bill Stanton who was confirming the breaking news about the diapers and men's clothing found in an abandoned home.

I've written myself a note to continue searching for the entire program - either video or written transcript - when I have time to do so, but I would appreciate others looking, too. TIA

Here's the link to the thread that I started when the program was airing: There are comments from WSers about what was said by Kathleen Zellner.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151626"]Judge Jeanine Pirro on Fox New Channel - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

DB and jeremy are protecting the boys from LE questioning..yeah right. What about protecting them from a drunken sitter?

people here are ascribing nefarious motives to LE. Are all LE beyond reproach, do they never act unethically or illegally, no, of course not. But, seriously, IMO when they are confronted with a missing infant the only goal they have is finding said infant. It does them no good to get a false confession becasue it wouldn't even be accurate. If they get the parents to falsely confess to, for examply, murdering the child and saying she's in X location it would be all to obvious it was a lie and the police acted wrongfully and the end result was meaningless. IMO, all they want and all they are trying to do is get the truth and find the child. That anyone, never mind the parents, would try and thwart that, does not portend well.

<modsnip>. Why would the police want to change the kids minds like that. They wouldnt. They want the truth and thats it. The police arent in the habit of making people change their minds. They have an 11 month old baby out there someplace and there is either a kidnapper or a murderer out there as well. Their concern is finding this baby, not getting the wrong person. Those parents need to suck it up and get with the program because you know what, IF they didnt do this, I hope they rot in hell for not helping the police. As a parent myself I have never seen or could imagine an innocent parent acting as they are. I would have no problem what so ever letting the police question my other kids if one was missing in case they heard something I didnt. These parents do not want their kids questioned. The police dont even do the questioning on children like this. They have an expert come in, it is taped and the parents are in another room watching the whole thing, they can even get the kids a guardian that can be in the room if they feel more comfortable. LOOK FOR YOU DAUGHTER DB AND LI, THIS IS NOT MAKING YOU LOOK GOOD. :furious:

I've been thinking the same thing since early in this case. I've compared it to the HaLeigh Cummings' disappearance because there are several similarities. In the HC case, I feel certain that the "timeline" began several hours prior to the 9-1-1 call in the wee hours. I've been convinced for a long time that little HaLeigh was probably deceased sometime during the afternoon prior to her dad leaving for "werk".

Until I know that there is unrefuted confirmation from witnesses who saw Baby Lisa after the birthday party on Sunday, I will remain skeptical about the timeline and whether or not something happened to the little girl long before the parents reported her missing. jmo

I'm with BDE. There is a good possibility Lisa died prior to her dad going to werk. For all we know it could have happened on a different day.

What kind of parent closes the door of a sick baby and sits outside sharing a box of wine?

Look at the stoop of that house. Then picture her sitting on it drinking a box of wine. They used no lawn chairs, nothing....just sat on that very small stoop.

I say "Phooey on that". .....any reason why the person wasn't invited inside and sit on a sofa? No, instead she sits on a cement step with a large box of wine..

Smokers and wanted to drink and smoke at the same time?

Who is JJP and Zellner?

Judge Jeanine Pirro: (Fox News Channel show host and "talking head").

Kathleen Zellner: Attorney from Chicago, I believe, who spoke with the family about their missing daughter but is not involved with the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge