Police say parents are not answering vital questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently warm enough for DB to have a fan running in her bedroom.

I run a fan even when it's 10F-below outside. I just point it towards a wall. :D

It's not for cooling, but for 'white noise'. I thought that's what JI was alluding to during the interview.

JMO

I run a fan even when it's 10F-below outside. I just point it towards a wall. :D

It's not for cooling, but for 'white noise'. I thought that's what JI was alluding to during the interview.

JMO
Likewise. Crank that fan on even if there's a blizzard outside.

The Jeanine Pirro program was on FNC over the weekend - before anyone heard Joe Tacopina speak as the family's attorney, so Kathleeen Zellner wasn't quoting JT. She spoke with the family prior to JT coming onboard.

Oh okay. Thanks. I was doubting any one here. Just going by the rotten record of most of the reporters so far.

Here's the link to the dicussion here at Websleuths on Saturday, October 15 during the Justice with Jeanine Pirro program:

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151626"]Judge Jeanine Pirro on Fox New Channel - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

If you don't want to read the entire thread, I'm listing the posts by WS members that refer to Kathleen Zellner's comments about the case. Please note that Ms. Zellner talked with DB and JI prior to their hiring Joe Tacopina. She was not quoting Mr. Tacopina or misinterpreting what he said during the press conference.

Posts #102, 105, 107, 108, 111, 112, 131. Moderator WiseOldOwl was posting during the discussion.

I'm tired, a bit frustrated, and I bid all of you Good Night and Sweet Dreams.
BDE

I'm beginning to think she got drunk AFTER the fact.

That's interesting... I never could buy her as a total boozer.Kids look too clean, baby Lisa looks so well cared for.House looks neat and clean.

But, if this is a scam for $$, or if,god forbid, Lisa was sold, maybe Deb felt the need to get wasted after the deed was done, after Lisa was taken . She did go buy the wine that afternoon Could have been preparation booze...MOO

I'm not sure where to post this, so if I'm in the wrong spot, mods, please let me know/move me! :)

I just started to look through the 'pictures' thread and noticed something. (and forgive me if this has already been discussed ad nauseum!)

There looks to be two fairly shallow plastic bins resting on the mattress, then a tub on top of that. According to the depth of the mattress AND where the crib bumper is placed, to my baby raising eyes, they are too high for an 11 month old who can stand. (When baby can stand, you're supposed to put the mattress at the lowest setting and it's LOW.) If Lisa stood in that crib at that mattress setting, I'd estimate the rail hit at or below Lisa's chest level. Also, when a baby can stand in the crib you're supposed to take the bumper pad OUT because they can use it to climb up and ...fall out. An overbalanced baby falling head first out of a crib....

No blood...

Now, one might say, "That's just a tragic accident."

Well, what if there was evidence that the baby fell out hours and hours ago... and perhaps didn't die right away/could have been saved.

Dunno... Just a theory.... :waitasec:

I'm not sure where to post this, so if I'm in the wrong spot, mods, please let me know/move me! :)

I just started to look through the 'pictures' thread and noticed something. (and forgive me if this has already been discussed ad nauseum!)

There looks to be two fairly shallow plastic bins resting on the mattress, then a tub on top of that. According to the depth of the mattress AND where the crib bumper is placed, to my baby raising eyes, they are too high for an 11 month old who can stand. (When baby can stand, you're supposed to put the mattress at the lowest setting and it's LOW.) If Lisa stood in that crib at that mattress setting, I'd estimate the rail hit at or below Lisa's chest level. Also, when a baby can stand in the crib you're supposed to take the bumper pad OUT because they can use it to climb up and ...fall out. An overbalanced baby falling head first out of a crib....

No blood...

Now, one might say, "That's just a tragic accident."

Well, what if there was evidence that the baby fell out hours and hours ago... and perhaps didn't die right away/could have been saved.

Dunno... Just a theory.... :waitasec:

....and if the plastic bins were in there, she could have stood on them.

Has there been ANY explanation why that baby's bed is full of plastic bins and other "junk"?

....and if the plastic bins were in there, she could have stood on them.

Has there been ANY explanation why that baby's bed is full of plastic bins and other "junk"?

No.
Seeing how this picture was apparently taken after LE had taken whatever they needed, someone had to put those items in there. Even if LE did it, for some reason, you would think the family would have removed them? Before photos were taken by the media? Very strange.

October 12th
Family members told KCTV5 on Thursday that the man was Bradley's brother and the wine was bought for a family event.
http://www.kctv5.com/story/15676197/video-shows-lisas-mom

October 17th
Bradley told NBC's "Today Show" Monday that the night Lisa disappeared she had bought wine and consumed "enough to be drunk."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20121276-504083.html

Which one is fact? Why did her family say it was for a family event if Debbi really bought and consumed it at home with a neighbor? Was Debbi's family lying for her? Did Debbi actually visit with family that night? Is Debbi lying now about drinking the boxed wine that night?

It makes me question whether Debbi really did tell LE about the wine purchase and the fact that she was drunk originally, as her attorney now claims. I've seen posters here make good arguments against her being drunk (only claiming it as a defense for not remembering and hearing anything) and for her being drunk (maybe she didn't hear an intruder if she was passed out; maybe an accident happened because she was drunk). Whether or not she told the truth to LE about the drunkeness from the get-go would clarify some things for me about that night and how honestly the parents have been cooperating with LE. JMO...

I leaning towards not so drunk & using as a defense too. She seems a little too proud or trying too hard to be convincing. If it is too convince everyone she was indeed drunk, there is only one reason I can think of why it is so important to be drunk. Also this new time Lisa went to bed...come on I doubt a 10 months old goes to bed for the night around 6:30 for the NIGHT. I think the dial back in time could have been because the neighbor didn't see Lisa when she visited. So now baby Lisa was sleeping.

As far as the sons being interviewed I still see that some are under the impression that the parents have NOT ALLOWED for the boys to be interviewed/questioned.. This is FALSE.. THE PARENTS GAVE THEIR PERMISSION AND ALLOWED THE BOYS TO HAVE BEEN INTERVIEWED/QUESTIONED BY LE..

People are confusing that they've NEVER been interviewed when the accurate truth is that they have and the only thing that's been said by the parents recently is in one of the media blitz interviews yesterday they were asked would they allow their boys to be interviewed AGAIN? and they said no, the boys have already been interviewed/questioned that they don't know anything..

Now there's a HUUUUUUUGE DIFFERENCE in the truth of this matter(that they've already allowed the boys to be interviewed by LE) and what is being repeated time and time again(that they ARE NOT ALLOWING THE BOYS TO BE INTERVIEWED BY LE).. and IMO it's a very, very important detail that need to be clarified and understood that these children have already been allowed by the parents to be interviewed by LE..

One other detail I wanted to add to that was just last night on NG the female ATTY stated that in working with children and their being questioned in a case that it is a known fact that children need to be interviewed/question as soon after the fact the crime has taken place as possible(for obvious reasons that their memories will quickly fade about small details that may infact be of great importance).. And that it's a proven fact that with any additional interviews/questioning done of children after that initial, all important interview that any additional interviews have proven with each additional time that the Childs story/acct of events becomes further and further from the truth, details change, NOT FOR THE BETTER, but again rather they are further from what is accurate and true..

Thus the ATTY said that the parents are absolutely correct in not allowing their children to be repeatedly interviewed, that the boys have been interviewed and that LE already have the boys accounts of the events as they occurred..

So, for this issue to be totally misconstrued is just further spreading false information about this case..

Again, if this is in the wrong place Mods please move.

I have to say that the revalation that mum was lying about the last time she saw Lisa imo shoots her credibility to pieces. Does she not realise the potential damage she has done to the investigation by lying about this crutial piece of information. This could mean she had put Lisa's life in jeapody as for example it might have meant that a witness who may have seem Lisa at 10.30pm will have discounted that as being so because her own mum had said she was alive and well in her crib at that time.

She didnt know why she failed the poly??? Well we all know now don't we , she LIED!!!

I'm with BDE. There is a good possibility Lisa died prior to her dad going to werk. For all we know it could have happened on a different day.

Just a question Whisperer. If the baby was dead before Dad left for work, wouldn't the mom's brother know about it since he was the one who drove her to the grocery for the box of wine? What do you think?

Or, is that something she'd hide from her brother, just shutting the baby's room door and tell him Lisa is asleep. And what does she tell the little boys. Surely they would be missing Lisa and asking where she was.

I'm putting these question to you cause you always seem to be on top of things and you have brought up the idea that possibly the baby might have died even on a different day.
jmo

This may be in the wrong place but since the tub and crib were mentioned in the previous couple of posts, I will go there.

Why in the world is that baby tub in Lisa's crib? There is NO way a baby of her age/height and weight would fit in an infant tub. IMO-she was way too big for this tub. All the infant photo's, video's, missing flyers etc..are just way off. Lisa was almost a year old, not a newborn. Baby Lisa was also big for her age. What gives?

This may be in the wrong place but since the tub and crib were mentioned in the previous couple of posts, I will go there.

Why in the world is that baby tub in Lisa's crib? There is NO way a baby of her age/height and weight would fit in an infant tub. IMO-she was way too big for this tub. All the infant photo's, video's, missing flyers etc..are just way off. Lisa was almost a year old, not a newborn. Baby Lisa was also big for her age. What gives?
LE taped black plastic over the window (probably to keep media lenses out) and searched the room, and may have put those items in the crib while moving things out of the way, collecting evidence, etc. They don't clean up after themselves and often the room(s) searched are trashed when they leave.

Not saying LE should clean up after searching, they simply don't have time, especially when a baby is missing.

IMO

http://kamala.cod.edu/offs/KEAX/1110042132.cdus43.OJC.html

Checking Temp for that day. By 2:46pm, temp was 71. By morning it was 51 degrees. So it wasn't very warm to be sitting on a cement stoop, imo. I would have preferred to be indoors. Perhaps there was a reason why she didn't want anyone indoors. I wonder how long she sat on the stoop w/neighbor.....

Checking Temp for that day. By 2:46pm, temp was 71. By morning it was 51 degrees. So it wasn't very warm to be sitting on a cement stoop, imo. I would have preferred to be indoors. Perhaps there was a reason why she didn't want anyone indoors. I wonder how long she sat on the stoop w/neighbor.....

I think I read in another thread that she was outside drinking and smoking. I don't know if it is confirmed that she was smoking or is a smoker but that could be a reason for staying outside, because she didn't want to smoke in the house. Plus if she was drinking 51 is not too miserable to be outside if you are bundled up a bit. She may have been to drunk to really notice or care about the cold.

Although, I am not really sure I believe she was drinking or drunk anyway. This case just has me going back and forth.

MOO

Do we know if the neighbor confirmed they were outside drinking?

We know she smokes - maybe because of the kids, smoking is done outside but I have no idea of why the front stoop. I'd have a comfortable chair out back myself.

Since she does smoke, maybe that is why the window in the computer area is open - my computer room window is open to vent smoke 24/7 until now that it is too cold. If she was drunk/passed out, she didn't know it got cold.

I leaning towards not so drunk & using as a defense too. She seems a little too proud or trying too hard to be convincing. If it is too convince everyone she was indeed drunk, there is only one reason I can think of why it is so important to be drunk. Also this new time Lisa went to bed...come on I doubt a 10 months old goes to bed for the night around 6:30 for the NIGHT. I think the dial back in time could have been because the neighbor didn't see Lisa when she visited. So now baby Lisa was sleeping.

Both my kids went to bed for the night at 6.30 as babies and toddlers. Not very young babies but from about 6 months I had them on a 6.30-6.30 schedule. I don't think its that unusual??

Both my kids went to bed for the night at 6.30 as babies and toddlers. Not very young babies but from about 6 months I had them on a 6.30-6.30 schedule. I don't think its that unusual??

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...baby-lisa-irwin-s-mother-s-story-inconsistent

--snipped---

Megyn compares the two interviews:

Megyn’s interview with Lisa’s parents Sunday night, October 16:

Megyn: What time did you put Lisa to bed?

Deborah: 6:40.

Megyn: And that’s her normal bedtime?

Deborah: No, it’s usually between 7:30 and 8, but she’d been kind of fussy and, um, I just decided to put her down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy