LE serves search warrant on family's home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe someone reported seeing someone in the area behind the shed on the day or evening when Lisa went missing.

Yes, it is that one small area in the back, huh?

One guy has a metal rod he keeps sticking down in the ground.

That is a probe and some probes even have a camera or measuring tool on it. If something is buried there, they would hit an air pocket, easy to go in, and if they hit something it would tell too.

are they looking for fresh unearthed soil under the leaves? i dont want to think about it. moo

The only reason I don't think so...is because they themselves have been turning the soil, at least in the areas I can see. Some shovel...some rake.

I don't know if my eyes are playing tricks on me- BUT- is there a birds nest in the far left tree ...?? If so, wonder if the cells phones are in there??

Trying to catch up... Have they just been digging searching outside or have they also removed stuff from the house?

Yep, that's the one. I wonder if the dog alerted in that area, they seem to know exactly where they want to dig and haven't dug anywhere else yet that I've seen.

Me too! I watched that dog for quite a while back there in that same spot.. the dog would circle, circle, circle than sit... wasn't sure if that was it's "signal" or what have you...

Front of the house still very quiet...just parked LE..no signs of activity or comings/goings.

TY ...

:waitasec: I really do wish they would put up a "webcam" at the house where the parents are staying ... so we can see who is coming and going there ... :innocent:

MOO ...

Trying to catch up... Have they just been digging searching outside or have they also removed stuff from the house?

Removed a roll of carpet and unrolled it in the driveway.

ETA: There was also a computer chair in the driveway, but I never saw them take it out of the house. I'm assuming they did, but...

it is not making sense to me why that guy is raking on the live feed. If there was a body, you could see the ground and no raking would be required...soil sample they wouldn't be doing that either. the guy with the long pole, that is a probe it looks like.

I'm stumped over why the DOG wouldn't have been barking the entire time someone (?) was out there doing whatever that night in that area. :waitasec:

just got a view of the cutout on the back of the shed looks to be a vent fan or exhaust fan.

Me too! I watched that dog for quite a while back there in that same spot.. the dog would circle, circle, circle than sit... wasn't sure if that was it's "signal" or what have you...

Sounds like it to me but just IMO. Was it in the exact same spot they are probing today Nurse?

LE seems to be concentrating behind the shed but also walking back/forth some to the fence/wooded area.

In this satellite view, is that a woodpile behind the shed? Seems to be the spot where they are digging.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-10-19 at 11.26.36 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-10-19 at 11.26.36 AM.png
    377.3 KB · Views: 292

searchers inside and outside the house..

inside: about 15ish people went in with ladders, bottle of pink spray, etc

outside: digging behind big green shed/barn/thing, moving lumber, probing the ground

carpet and possible computer chair brought out of the house

no fly zone 1 nautical mile radius and 1500 feet

How sad that the blue banner that was up on the house seems to be just blowing around in the front yard. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23